Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Interview about a guardian Incubus
09-17-2010, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2010 10:42 AM by WitchMom78.)
Interview about a guardian Incubus
I wasnt sure exactly where to post this. This is a telephonic interview I did with a friend of mine. I am Aliss and my friend will be Rae as i promised I wouldnt give her real name, etc. Il skip the intro and get straight to it...

Aliss: Could you answer some questions about your guardian for me if you aren't busy?

Rae:Can you tell me the difference between a guardian and an Incubus?
Rae:Because I honestly think that they're linked somehow. Some friendlier than others and honestly, whatever He was, he got the message and doesnt bother me anymore.

Aliss: Incubus is a demon that has sex with mortals. Guardian is an entity that protects you.
Aliss: but how were you able to see him physically? Could you tell me how? I would like to meet my guardian.

Rae:Protects you and can fall in love with you too...Being on their plain means that we can touch, feel and see them exactly the same.

Aliss: Could they come into our world?

Rae:They cant appear in this realm unless they're summoned by rituals and spells. The point is, they aren't allowed here and opening up that kind of portal from there to here is dangerous not to mention selfish coz it invites other unsavoury beings over to this side as well.

Aliss:Oh, I see. How did he find you? and did you ever sleep with him? Sorry, but I had to ask.

Rae: It's no problem. I didnt sleep with him, He did try but I wouldnt let him. Im sort of the shy type. Virgin and everything. Well point is I think that Guardians could also be the same as an Incubus, olny they have more self control. Mine appeared around the time I was 14. He tried very hard to earn my trust without giving in to his instincts... He never tried to hurt or rape me or anything... But he did kiss me. That's when I knew it wasn't a normal dream. That was my first real kiss.

Rae: And it was possible for me to dream it like that cause I felt everything. And my subconscious couldnt have been responsible because it never happened in my life before.

Aliss: where did you kiss him? the astral plains? lucid dreaming?
Aliss: lol, i gotta ask, how did it feel? and how old did he look?

Rae: my best guess lucid dreaming...he always changed the setting. he made it somewhere i 'd be comfortable. but I'd always by instinct be wary of him... You see this may sound crazy but when I get uncomfortable I WILL my body to wake up... But after running away from him over and over again, he left me alone...

Rae: you see why I think they're linked to the incubus, they can change forms...to anything enticing or appealing to you... he first came as a very handsome guy... tall..shoulder length wavy hair..green eyes that could literally pierce you. very intimidating, but i was afraid of his presence no matter what he came as.

Rae: The kiss felt very real. It was a long time ago. but i remember being scared cause I'd never let anyone do that at the time. And the fact that i lost resistance made it worse..

Aliss: did he ever hurt you?

Rae: no. thats the thing... he wanted to do stuff but my fear sort of undid him...he didnt like me being scared.

Aliss: thats sweet of him.

Rae: not really sweet. im kinda relieved. I dont want to know whats out there... Ignorance is bliss trust me...

Aliss: When last did you see him?

Rae: it was about a year and a half ago,that was it, he got tired of me running away i guess.

Ignorance is Bliss but Knowledge is Power
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2010, 09:56 AM
RE: Interview about a guardian Incubus
Interesting interview, although I'm not sure of her interpretation of guardian angels being similar to the incubus or succubus. I don't believe (and this is personal opinion, mind you) that guardian angels ever leave you.

I don't know what to think about the whole incubus thing, because I'm not convinced that it isn't fragmented, hallucinatory sleep that is brought on by extreme stress or other factors. So much of it coincides with what people experience during sleep paralysis. At the same time, I understand that for someone going through an experience like this, it is frightening.

What is odd and something I haven't read before I saw this today...the idea of an incubus falling in love or wanting to protect the person. To me, that seems something that is self-created. Not that she is lying, mind you...but that her perception of what was going on was affected by her own personal beliefs on things. She admits to enjoying the kiss and the attention...maybe her guilt for that needed justified by believing that there was actual affection being shown to her. Again, that is just speculation, as I am not her and I don't have all the facts.

Regardless, I am glad to hear that she isn't bothered by this anymore.

"I believe that the truth is out there but that it is rarely obvious and almost never foolproof. What I want to believe based on emotions and what I should believe based on evidence do not always coincide. I’m a skeptic not because I do not want to believe, but because I want to know."
- Michael Shermer

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
09-17-2010, 11:01 AM
This is the most ridiculous thing I ever read!
09-17-2010, 02:20 PM
I have a few things you may or may not wanna pass on to your friend "Rae".

1. Your Guardian doesn't have to fall in love with you. They already love you but never sexually. Our Idea of "love" is so far from what it was. You can have the highest form of intimacy with someone without having sex. People think that sex is making love when really it's tieing souls which makes you closer but not any more in love or intimate.
2. "Can you tell me the difference between incubus and a guardian?" yes, they are both originally of a similar "species" which may be the similarity she sees but one wants to destroy you and the other to help you. Incubus is a demon/fallen angel that rapes people. Just cause he appears to wanna help doesn't mean anything, demons deceive. If Rae is communicating with a real incubus who is trying to lure her, then it's only because he doesn't have the ability to rape her on our plain so he's gonna try to make it her will to have sex with him which will then give him the access he needs to destroy her identity or whatever it is he's going for. When you have sex there is a lot more that happens then an orgasm. If she has sex with him on his plain or gets raped by him on our plain then their two bodies become one. If she asks God forgiveness, she'll be forgive and can then break soul ties/body ties but it's not worth it just to feel loved. Especially when God, her Guardians, and many others already love her.
3. "and opening up that kind of portal from there to here is dangerous not to mention selfish coz it invites other unsavoury beings over to this side as well" They can't come without the "portal" because they're disembodied spirits. 100% of what comes through the portal is "unsavoury". However, that's not the only way they can manifest here, which may largely be in part why it was trying to lure her.
4."he got tired of me running away i guess" James 4:7 Well done Smile
09-18-2010, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2010 12:43 AM by TempleofTime.)
Goodness I had a bad intuitive feeling while reading this...

Anyways, I would be cautious here. If it is a demon which it sounds like, it could be luring your friend into a trap. It knows what she desires outwardly and inside. It's going to play on that and use it againts her.
09-18-2010, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2010 05:55 AM by Jenova.)
(09-17-2010 09:56 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote:  Interesting interview, although I'm not sure of her interpretation of guardian angels being similar to the incubus or succubus. I don't believe (and this is personal opinion, mind you) that guardian angels ever leave you.

I don't know what to think about the whole incubus thing, because I'm not convinced that it isn't fragmented, hallucinatory sleep that is brought on by extreme stress or other factors. So much of it coincides with what people experience during sleep paralysis. At the same time, I understand that for someone going through an experience like this, it is frightening.

What is odd and something I haven't read before I saw this today...the idea of an incubus falling in love or wanting to protect the person. To me, that seems something that is self-created. Not that she is lying, mind you...but that her perception of what was going on was affected by her own personal beliefs on things. She admits to enjoying the kiss and the attention...maybe her guilt for that needed justified by believing that there was actual affection being shown to her. Again, that is just speculation, as I am not her and I don't have all the facts.

Regardless, I am glad to hear that she isn't bothered by this anymore.

I agree with you, this is rather weird because I dont understand for the life of me how an Incubus can be a guardian seeing as the are demons. but i do believe her. Maybe the ''guardians'' are demons trying to pass themselves as guardians to bring people over, like i've stated in other posts, demons cannot love humans, they only know evil and hate so im pretty sure that they're just using her. there are others like Rae that have seen their ''guardians'' while lucid dreaming, some claiming they have fallen angels as they're guardians etc, which sounds completely bull. I am not contradicting myself but i thought people should know. I can vouch for them.
before i forget, thank you for your postIcontexto-emoticons-09-032x032
(09-17-2010 02:20 PM)Archangel Wrote:  I have a few things you may or may not wanna pass on to your friend "Rae".

1. Your Guardian doesn't have to fall in love with you. They already love you but never sexually. Our Idea of "love" is so far from what it was. You can have the highest form of intimacy with someone without having sex. People think that sex is making love when really it's tieing souls which makes you closer but not any more in love or intimate.
2. "Can you tell me the difference between incubus and a guardian?" yes, they are both originally of a similar "species" which may be the similarity she sees but one wants to destroy you and the other to help you. Incubus is a demon/fallen angel that rapes people. Just cause he appears to wanna help doesn't mean anything, demons deceive. If Rae is communicating with a real incubus who is trying to lure her, then it's only because he doesn't have the ability to rape her on our plain so he's gonna try to make it her will to have sex with him which will then give him the access he needs to destroy her identity or whatever it is he's going for. When you have sex there is a lot more that happens then an orgasm. If she has sex with him on his plain or gets raped by him on our plain then their two bodies become one. If she asks God forgiveness, she'll be forgive and can then break soul ties/body ties but it's not worth it just to feel loved. Especially when God, her Guardians, and many others already love her.
3. "and opening up that kind of portal from there to here is dangerous not to mention selfish coz it invites other unsavoury beings over to this side as well" They can't come without the "portal" because they're disembodied spirits. 100% of what comes through the portal is "unsavoury". However, that's not the only way they can manifest here, which may largely be in part why it was trying to lure her.
4."he got tired of me running away i guess" James 4:7 Well done Smile

Thank you, she used to get annoyed with him and he left, and i am glad that she has because he could have turned on her any minute. she wont let him back into her life. thank you for your concern Icontexto-emoticons-03-032x032

Ignorance is Bliss but Knowledge is Power
12-14-2010, 07:58 AM
I found this dicussion very interesting. I believe in demons but I'm not sure of Incubus because I have never seen one, I don't really believe in Angels either. But I find this very interesting and by the sounds of things she did the right thing by turning her back on him. Hope everything is OK with her now =D

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Live the life you've imagined" ~ Helen Keller