Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible Sleep Paralysis?
I may have or have not experienced some form of sleep paralysis recently. I was having a rather traumatic dream (involving an area of graves of beaten & murdered mill-working children!) and throughout the dream I kept half waking up and finding I was unable to breathe properly. It felt like there was a huge weight on my chest and I couldn’t get enough oxygen. I was unable to do anything about it and kept passing out back into the dream. It was four or five times I half woke up to this, yet I didn’t panic. There was a bit at the back of my mind that was worried but the rest of me wasn’t letting me wake up enough to get scared. I remember putting my hand on my chest, which would suggest I was capable of movement but maybe my hand was already there? Eventually the dream wound to an end and I was allowed to awake fully, yes I was scared then but more confused at to what had happened.
It could have been a form of sleep paralysis or sleep apnea. It could also have been the negative energy from the dream making you feel that way ..... odd dream I must say.
The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have You Ever Exerienced Sleep Paralysis? Biggun 102 126,545 01-26-2019, 06:41 PM
Last Post: jkk5
  Sleep Paralysis Explained TheGuy 3 3,290 03-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Vultyrex
  Don't believe this was sleep paralysis and need feedback MuZach87 4 4,444 12-28-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post: CareTaker
  Not sure if it was sleep paralysis but Somethingorother 11 8,571 10-19-2017, 02:46 AM
Last Post: rudidur
  Sleep Paralysis - Green Mist chopin 3 19,608 01-19-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: anim8or