Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hat Man
Hello. Iam not sure this thread goes here, So iam sorry if its in the wrong Forum before i start.

Ok, My experience.

A few years back, I was getting ready for bed, Turned the light out and was just looking around my room feeling at Peace, When all of a sudden something jumped on me and started strangling me, I tried struggling, Moving, Might of been wiggling my arms around. Tried to call out for help, But nothing. Then "He" disappeared. I rushed up to get the light, Look out my door to see if anyone heard me, They hadnt. So shut the door and stuck the TV on because i just couldnt sleep after that. Be in mind, I wasnt dreaming, My eyes werent closed, And it was a few seconds i got into bed before i switched the light off. I dont drift off to sleep that easily, Always taken me awhile. So, Anyway, The reason iam posting it in Shadow Creatures is because the "Man" that attacked me looked exactly like The Hat Man, Except i could see his face..It was scary! Since then, Ive had feelings of "Him" still being around watching me, Stalking me. My boyfriend and i decided to go on the Ouiji Board to try and find out who it is and what it wants with me. Dont worry we arent beginniners on the board, Just to let you know, Just incase. And we asked some Questions, And it said that he wanted to take me to Hell to be his Bride or something.

If anyone can help me with this ill be so grateful.

Thankyou for reading my Story and for people who read and post. =]

Unknown1
I've never seen the Hat Man but many have around the world. I have encountered other shadow "entities".

His face was scary how? Do you remember the eyes? Not sure why you feel stalked by him or anything else or why you suspect it is that.

Sometimes I believe it is also referred to as the Thin Man as well. IMO... it is a form of shadow energy. Perhaps it is a Watcher. There is plenty about the phenomenon on the net just google "Hat Man". If it's not still an issue with you, I would not worry about it and concentrate on positive things. Dabbling with the Ouija
The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran
If this was at all true , going to a ouija would have been like pouring gasoline on a fire to put it out.

Describe the face please.
I have never heard of a shadow person do more than be menacing. Not anything physical.
Ok, The best way i can do to describe him..Think Freddir Krogers Face..Similar to that. And it does still worry me to this day.

Unknown1.
edits my previous comment ... dabbling with the ouija is prolly not your best plan.... as with any divination tool, using it without protection opens doors you may not be able to close...
The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran
I agree using an Ouija board is probably not a great idea especially in this case. It's strange though I have never heard of the Hat man attacking anyone before. All the cases I have read on him reports that he usually just watches, a lot of times the person says he will be standing in the door of their bed room in the middle of the night for short periods of time or they will see him while they are out and about. In some cases his description seems to closely resemble Odin the chief God in Norse mythology. Have you seen the hatter a lot? Also, have you at any point in your life been afraid of Freddy Krueger? I'm not trying to be funny but some things like to scare you badly and some will manifest into things that they know may have the highest chance of terrifying you. Its a game they like to play, generally the more afraid we are, or any emotional distress at all opens us up more to their influence. I would ignore what the board said in all likely hood something else was just trying to scare you also keep as many positive vibes going in your house as possible this should help keep some of the darker stuff away.
Yes, That is true. Using the Ouiji Board is dangerous, But i believe if you have experience with it and know how to close the portals, I believe its not a problem. But its very true, Could of let out what ever it is could of come through and attacked me.

The attack has only happened once, And have not had anymore attacks, But i have felt him in the room with me numerous times just..watching me.

I dont think iam afraid of Freddie Kruger. I love horror movies, Scary ones.

And i understand if people think iam crazy, I dont blame them.

Its still nice for the replies of helping me though. =]
No one said you're crazy. Sitting here typing, there is no way I can know whether what you experienced was a dream or not.

No one can tell you what to believe or not but in reference to portals, perhaps you know how to close them .. and perhaps you don't.

- Kahlil Gibran
...Sorry for the delayed reaction. I don't know who Freddir Kroger is, but you called what you saw 'The Hat Man', so I'm assuming there was a distinctive hat? I came across this picture of a hat man that was witnessed at the Crescent Hotel, did he look anything like this? I posted it on my photobucket account so you could see it.

http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab104/safdrz/

Also, I'm not sure if you're familiar with psychic Linda Burk, but she has a webpage dedicated to the Hat Man specifically, where there are discussions and photos, you can find it here: http://www.bigorb.com/orbs/miscellaneous/thehatman
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. ~Marie Curie

[Image: th_Endless_Tranquility_by_Razo0r-Optimized.jpg]

ouiji boards are nothing but trouble and i have seen a hat man i was in washington memorial cemitary when i saw it it walked towards me n vanished it was odd but i couldnt see a face can you scetch what you saw ??