Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Seeking Immortal Vampire
07-18-2010, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2010 10:03 PM by Haunted Lady.)
Seeking Immortal Vampire
My name is Edwin, I recently found out about real immortal vampires. I used to spend alot of time searching for real immortal vampires, but only found the goths who proclaim to be mortal vampires, and people who like to boast about being a vampire and writing some very beautiful poetry. So basically lifestylers/roleplayers. I found a medical analysis about them, which is probably false, as we don’t even know if they truly exist let alone their biology. There’s also going through vampire mythology, which was interesting but gave no insight as to their existence aside from the coincidence that many different civilizations have mythology of a vampire like creature, Civilizations that at the time never had contact with one another. I’m 18, I am Polish/Portuguese in blood. I am doing college at the moment. I have had my share of groups of friends, and a life that is somewhat common. I live with my mum, who doesn’t have much money. I haven’t seen most of my family in ages, as most of them are overseas. I have 3 half brothers, I only have had regular contact with one of them, but up until recently I stopped contact with him as well. I haven’t seen my dad in a year or so. He never was a real dad to me but sort of ‘around occasionally’. It doesn’t matter to me though, as family has never really been important to me anyway. I am described to be stubborn, resourceful, witty, lighthearted and once I had been complimented to have a ‘face like a living doll’. I love Jim Carrey movies. I believe in perfectionism. I believe in Fate. I don’t believe in any religion (does reincarnation count?), I don’t continue any traditions as my family never had any. Recently I have had a horrible break down, where I have gotten some severe physical problems. Medical related that don’t really have a cure, and are chronic in nature. It’s hit me hard. and I’ve found out recently how horrible it can be to be mortal (and I’m only 18 for gods sake). I’m not sure why, but I’ve always believed in reincarnation. I’ve never fully understood why. And there was always something alluring to me about the vampire. I had a niggling suspicion about vampires. I like many would ‘sell my soul to become a vampire’ as my mortal life has in every sense of the word become a living nightmare. Though I have to much pride to beg for it especially to anyone over the internet. So for the Real immortal vampires out there, simply PM me (I’ll ask some questions just to make sure your real or not).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2010, 07:54 PM
RE: Seeking Immortal Vampire
Welcome to the Talk Paranormal forums, Unbeholden. As far as vampires go...you might want to check out an affiliate site of Talk Paranormal if you haven't already.

http://www.vampiretruth.com/

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
07-18-2010, 08:01 PM
I was very much the same as you, in many ways.

The myth of the vampire was made very enticing to me by Anne Rice and Joss Whedon, especially when I was being bullied in high school. Having the strength and the social immunity of a vampire was how I would "get back" at the bullies and the teachers I hated. But in the end, as much as I wanted vampires to be real and as much as I would jump for joy should Lestat, Bill Compton, or heck, even Jasper and Alice wish to make me one of their own, I had to accept the reality of the fact that it wouldn't happen.

I hope you can find your own personal strength without taking the very dangerous route of trying to meet a "vampire" online.

Confessions of a Cart Jockey
07-18-2010, 10:04 PM
(07-18-2010 08:01 PM)NateSean Wrote:  I hope you can find your own personal strength without taking the very dangerous route of trying to meet a "vampire" online.

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. The fact is there is a plethra of online predators, and they are especially rampant among those who have desires and requests such as this. You never know who you are talking to online. You can't believe anything anyone says, or anything about who they pretend to be. I could tell you I am a rocket scientist. Would you believe me?

Unfortunately, that is true for this website as well as any others out there. If you put yourself out to the world in this way...one thing I promise you is that someone will respond, and assure you they are exactly what you are looking for.

I also assure you that you will be exactly what they are looking for; a young, innocent, and easy target.

It's for this reason I have edited your post, and removed your general location. If anything happens to you, it won't be because of information you have shared here.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Feel free to tell me what you need and I will tell you how to get by without it. ~Mom

For the believer, both the evidence of science and the failure of science to explain the paranormal is all the proof they need. For the sceptic, no evidence no matter how scientific will ever be proof enough. ~John Zaffis
07-20-2010, 06:59 PM
(07-18-2010 08:01 PM)NateSean Wrote:  I was very much the same as you, in many ways.

The myth of the vampire was made very enticing to me by Anne Rice and Joss Whedon, especially when I was being bullied in high school. Having the strength and the social immunity of a vampire was how I would "get back" at the bullies and the teachers I hated. But in the end, as much as I wanted vampires to be real and as much as I would jump for joy should Lestat, Bill Compton, or heck, even Jasper and Alice wish to make me one of their own, I had to accept the reality of the fact that it wouldn't happen.

I hope you can find your own personal strength without taking the very dangerous route of trying to meet a "vampire" online.

My mortal problems aren't as minor as your "being bullied", but I have ailments that are debilitating. Finding strength is difficult when you don't have much to begin with. My ailments are isolating to, you come to find that mortality can sometimes be nightmarish for some people, and vampirism can be a way out (especially for someone who is close to dieing)

In those instances the question that comes up is, Is it better to die, or to become an immortal vampire?

Thank you for your words but I think I know what I want, and even time won't be able to change my circumstances that have led me to what I am now. The only real truth you have given is that "I should become content with the way things are", which in my opinion would be the equivalent of surrendering.
07-20-2010, 07:32 PM
(07-20-2010 06:59 PM)TheUnbeholden Wrote:  My mortal problems aren't as minor as your "being bullied", but I have ailments that are debilitating. Finding strength is difficult when you don't have much to begin with. My ailments are isolating to, you come to find that mortality can sometimes be nightmarish for some people, and vampirism can be a way out (especially for someone who is close to dieing)

In those instances the question that comes up is, Is it better to die, or to become an immortal vampire?

Thank you for your words but I think I know what I want, and even time won't be able to change my circumstances that have led me to what I am now. The only real truth you have given is that "I should become content with the way things are", which in my opinion would be the equivalent of surrendering.

For one, being bullied isnt minor to the person involved so that statement is ignorant.
It seems you're drowing in self-pity. I'd advise you stop drowning & save yourself(by living life like the rest of us, no matter how difficult). Your ailments are there for a reason, even if you do not see it. You don't need immortality to be strong.

Trying to be something else IS surrendering because you can't hack what you are now. Stop trying to run away.
Immortality can only be achieved by dying not transforming into a "vampire". So. .good luck!

"To really ask is to open the door to the whirlwind.
The answer may annihilate the question and the questioner."
07-21-2010, 12:23 AM
TheUnbeholden..... I don't know how much we will be seeing you but i wish you well and really hope somehow thing's medically get better for you. Your so young to have to go through this and it is really going to be a rough road ahead for you.

In my opinion there is nothing some forum can do for you except offer friendship and support. And what you are seeking may be a real belief you have or desperation. But anyway good luck and best wishes and if you do decide to hang around... Welcome to the forum

“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
07-21-2010, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2010 04:07 AM by TheUnbeholden.)
(07-21-2010 12:23 AM)Roland Wrote:  And what you are seeking may be a real belief you have or desperation.

You hit the nail on the head.

But what If they are real? that would change everything, and up until recently I have been utterly convinced they exist.

I would say gut instinct. Or maybe its because of desperation, and longing for a life I have been cheated from. Freedom is something I value above all else and at the moment I feel as if I'm trapped in my own house.

(07-20-2010 07:32 PM)super.fantastik Wrote:  It seems you're drowing in self-pity. I'd advise you stop drowning & save yourself(by living life like the rest of us, no matter how difficult). Your ailments are there for a reason, even if you do not see it. You don't need immortality to be strong.

Trying to be something else IS surrendering because you can't hack what you are now. Stop trying to run away.
Immortality can only be achieved by dying not transforming into a "vampire". So. .good luck!

That is so pro-mortality and its exactly the kind of optimism that I have always had. But I've had to face the fact that these problems aren't going away.

Freedom is what I treasure above all else, and if being a vampire means I would get greater freedom then its exactly what I want. Curing ailments is freeing, it would be probably what entices me about vampirism above all else, if I would gain a measure of confidence because of that, and escape the confines of my house/hospital, I wouldn't care what else comes along with it. Aslong as I'm freed, everything else is just details.

(07-18-2010 10:04 PM)Lady Kamae Wrote:  The fact is there is a plethra of online predators, and they are especially rampant among those who have desires and requests such as this. You never know who you are talking to online. You can't believe anything anyone says, or anything about who they pretend to be. I could tell you I am a rocket scientist. Would you believe me?

Unfortunately, that is true for this website as well as any others out there. If you put yourself out to the world in this way...one thing I promise you is that someone will respond, and assure you they are exactly what you are looking for.

I also assure you that you will be exactly what they are looking for; a young, innocent, and easy target.

Don't worry, I have some information to go on, I know a little bit about what a real vampire would know. So its almost impossible for a non-vampire to guess correctly. I think that I found this information out because I was lucky enough (call it fate maybe?), I spent almost 3 years on the internet looking, and found nothing. Good things come to those who wait.
07-21-2010, 04:25 AM
Okay. I'll bite. (No pun intended)
Only because keeping you posting here might actually keep you alive.

Just what exactly does a "real" vampire know and how would you be able to tell the difference between a "real" vampire and a "fake" one (Apart from the Spencer's Gift receipt beside the torn open Vampfangs box). How is it that "you" personally were made aware of this knowledge?

Confessions of a Cart Jockey
07-21-2010, 05:36 AM
Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, I am sorry you have a "debilitating disease". Although I do understand it is a struggle, your option to seek out vampirism is probably not your best course of action.

Super Fantastik & Lady Kamae gave you excellent advice IMO. It's the same advice I would have given. Not knowing what your disease is, I can assure you that there a several on here with debilitating diseases whose form of debilitation ebbs and flows. I do believe in the power of positive thinking.

The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Dragon_fly_16 True "Immortal" Vampire/Upir NCseeker 4 10,875 11-16-2017 05:33 PM
Last Post: UglyNRude