Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Fair in St. Clairsville Ohio Admission is Free
03-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Psychic Fair in St. Clairsville Ohio Admission is Free
There is going to be a Psychic Fair on March 21 from 11am-5pm in St. Clairsville Ohio at the Days Inn (Exit 121 off I-70) , this is also pretty close to Wheeling West Virginia.

Admission is free.

There is going to be Psychic Readers, Clairvoyants and many others!

Not sure if anyone lives close but my daughter and I are planning on attending.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2009, 08:27 PM
RE: Psychic Fair in St. Clairsville Ohio Admission is Free
Thank you for letting everyone know about this. I wont be able to make it this time but I hope some others here will.

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-18-2009, 11:25 PM
This would be such an interesting event to attend, shame it's in another state. Shastar, you'll have to tell us all about it when you get back.

I do believe that there are many real psychics out there. It's just a shame that so many fakes are trying to make money off of people that are just desperately seeking answers and giving the whole psychic gift a bad name. And, it is indeed a gift!

At least some psychics do get a little credit, many police cases have been helped along and probably even solved with their help.

Paranormal Q&A
03-21-2009, 12:33 PM
I have to say I had fun. I had my first reading ever and to be honest I was very surprised!! She used angel cards at first, now my opinion of those cards was not the highest till today. The very first card was the "Trust" card and anyone who really knows me (which isnt many) know I have trust issues. I can be nice and help anyone but there are only a hand full of people in my entire life that I actually trust. She was scary close on who I really am and that was thanks to those cards.

Second she used an angel board... It was pretty close as well but I dont put much credit on that thing.

She told me to start burning my candles again (I use to long ago but quit due to having small children in the house) she also told me to go back into the forest. I use to meditate long ago in the woods and usually by water. That is the only thing she did not pick up on me was I love being close to water.

My daughter had her palm read and we also found out she has 3 angels who keep very close to her. The lady who read her palm seemed to know here pretty good, although honestly telling a young girl she has a very active imagination, likes to draw and run isnt that far fetched for most young girls. She also told her that in the future her and her brothers will become very close, I hope that happens but..... that lady hasnt seen the fights I have.. so we shall see. My daughter also picked up a pendulum, she likes the crystal on it and was ever so delighted when I told her what it was and showed her how to use it.

So I have to say if you ever have a chance to go to a psychic fair I recommend going, if nothing else it can give you some insight on yourself even if it isnt psychic but could be from another persons point of view.
03-21-2009, 02:54 PM
I already know I'm a jackass .... I don't need a bunch of people at a convention confirming it. I have thrown out a few cards and usually has the same outcome .... you will lose money. Of course when I toss a few cards out its along with poker chips.

Skeptic does not mean those who doubt, but those who research, investigate and look for facts.
03-21-2009, 03:59 PM
To each their own UglyNRude.
03-21-2009, 05:47 PM
It does sound like it was lot's of fun Shastar. I've never had my cards read either and it would be really interesting to see how close someone could come to reality. Years ago, a couple of the people I worked with use to go to a psychic on a regular basis. I can't remember where they'd said they went to one, but the one lady swore the readings were always right on target and that she knew things that no one else knew.

I've always been interested in that sort of stuff. I do get a lot of "feelings" sometimes and most of the time they don end up happening. I don't think of myself has having psychic powers though, I just always chalk them up to a gut feeling or common sense.

Paranormal Q&A