Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Negative Energy And Dark Shadows...
06-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Negative Energy And Dark Shadows...
There has been much confusion on shadowpeople and shadowcreatures. There is in fact a major difference, and regardless of the ominous feeling that can overcome a person in the presence of dark shadows...most of the time, the presence isn't at all evil. Shadow demons are a seperate entity completely, and when they are present other demonic indicators will be prevalent as well.

I am posting this here in energy work, because I wanted to touch base specifically on the phenomenon of shadows which are a result of dark or negative energies. First though, it's important to define each shadow entity;

Shadowpeople, are in fact spirits of passed on loved ones who have not been crossed over into the light. Some have no idea they have died, and some have other reasons for hanging around, such as trying to make things right or seeking forgiveness. They exist in the realm of the shadows...or what some call purgatory. Sometimes shadowpeople are mean spirited, as people who were not very kind or loving in life don't just die and become nice little ghosties. Being mean does not make a spirit demonic, it just isn't a pleasant human entity.

Shadowcreatures, are passed on animals, maybe even your pets...again in the realm of shadows whom have not entered into the light. Shadowcreatures are everywhere, and include not just animals, but also insects, rodents and other small life forms.

Shadowdemons, are in fact demons. Demonic presence manifest into the Earthly realm is actually very, very rare just as possession is. There would be other indicators of demonic activity along with a shadowdemon as I mentioned previously...and it would be bound to a specific person, not a location.

Negative energy can accumulate in a space. Anyone who understands energy from a physics standpoint understands this concept. Everything in the Universe is a form of energy, and energy tends to clump together. It's the entire basis behind gravity. As well you never actually get rid of energy, it simply transforms to become a different form of energy. Life is energy. Emotion is energy. Energy moves.

If there has been alot of oppression in a home or building...illness, trauma, depression, mental illness, anger, pain (all forms of energy) that negativity can and does collect. You can feel it, it feels heavy and dark, negative, and even frightening. If enough of that dark energy collects, it can become visible. It does not appear as a person or creature though...just an ominous dark and indistinct shadow, much like a cloud of blackness. They are most often not as large or tall as a person and clump to about waist high...though they can be bigger. They are the residual negative energy of a space. We know what residual hauntings are...spirits which replay the same actions over and over like a tape. Negative energy shadows are much the same...though they play out deep negative emotions over and over...

If the energy of a space is at the point that dark shadows have accumulated it's time to introduce some positive energy. Energy is also a form of mass...and we know how mass works. Only so much can be present within the walls of a container. Energy is partitioned into a 2 part binary system (Landauer, 1961) and all energy systems compute as equivalent. The more positve energy the less negative...the more negative the less positive.

Be happy in your space, laugh, play, fill it with music and love one another. It's literally the best way to keep negative energy at bay. Cleansing rituals can move negative energy from a space quickly in a clearing, but ultimately it's up to you to choose the energy you want in your home. Remember if you choose the cleansing method that again, energy moves. Crack windows in each room to allow the negativity to escape...or you have just locked it up and the cleansing won't be very effective.

If energy is negative and accumulating to the point of dark shadows...it's a good time to reflect on the dynamics which occur in the space. Remember it's your choice.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Feel free to tell me what you need and I will tell you how to get by without it. ~Mom

For the believer, both the evidence of science and the failure of science to explain the paranormal is all the proof they need. For the sceptic, no evidence no matter how scientific will ever be proof enough. ~John Zaffis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2010, 02:58 PM
RE: Negative Energy And Dark Shadows...
Well done Lady K, very good work..

“Protected by Witchcraft"
[Image: 292o5rq.gif] Member of the Black Hat Society
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2010, 03:00 PM
thank you for the very informative post. you have made things so much easier for me to differentiate the many shadows and energy questions i had.
i no longer wonder about negative energy, i just needed to be able to hear someone break it all up for me.

Icontexto-emoticons-03-032x032 thanxxxx

optimism...the doctrine or belief that everything is....

i shut my eyes so that i can see....
06-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Can I get an AMEN!! Excellent post and really, really informative. I agree completely about choosing which energy you allow in your space. That's what took me a long time to figure out...things were negative when I allowed them to be negative.

"I believe that the truth is out there but that it is rarely obvious and almost never foolproof. What I want to believe based on emotions and what I should believe based on evidence do not always coincide. I’m a skeptic not because I do not want to believe, but because I want to know."
- Michael Shermer

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
06-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Thank you for the information. I am still just in the beginning stage of understanding as far as most paranormal topic's.

“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
06-21-2010, 03:43 PM
That was an awesome, awesome post LK!
Thank you soooo much for taking the time to put it together for us. And so easy to understand too! Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

"It is not length of life, but depth of life." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dragon wizard <--BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.. it may not always be what you need..

Free your mind and the rest will follow....
06-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Yes, a fabulous post. Thank you very much.

The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran
06-22-2010, 08:22 AM
I guess I just have to ask...has anyone experienced this type of dark shadow or cloud? Did you note a feeling of heaviness or oppression? Did you become ill feeling? Specifically did it feel evil?

I hear alot of talk about how dark mass feels evil...I am wondering if it's difficult for some to differentiate between negativity or the feeling of a true evil nature?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Feel free to tell me what you need and I will tell you how to get by without it. ~Mom

For the believer, both the evidence of science and the failure of science to explain the paranormal is all the proof they need. For the sceptic, no evidence no matter how scientific will ever be proof enough. ~John Zaffis
06-22-2010, 08:28 AM
(06-22-2010 08:22 AM)Lady Kamae Wrote:  I guess I just have to ask...has anyone experienced this type of dark shadow or cloud? Did you note a feeling of heaviness or oppression? Did you become ill feeling? Specifically did it feel evil?

I hear alot of talk about how dark mass feels evil...I am wondering if it's difficult for some to differentiate between negativity or the feeling of a true evil nature?

That's why for years I truly believed demonic energy had been focused on me. I know now that it was a very disturbed person that felt I was a threat to her, and she focused NEGATIVE energy...not demonic.

But the feeling...it was awful. The air was so thick it felt as though you could cut it with a knife. A LOT of illness...one person who was very close to me at the time nearly died. A whole chain of events came into play...and it all started with this person.

Karma dealt her blow...and me and my family survived it...not without a lot of damage though.

And yes, I have considered all of the possibilities and I have acknowledged the role I did indeed play in it by allowing it to happen...but there are too many things that I saw and felt not to know that it was what it was...and it was dark energy.

"I believe that the truth is out there but that it is rarely obvious and almost never foolproof. What I want to believe based on emotions and what I should believe based on evidence do not always coincide. I’m a skeptic not because I do not want to believe, but because I want to know."
- Michael Shermer

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
06-22-2010, 09:38 AM
I don't recall shadow beings previously in life ... until ...

The shadows I have personally experienced I would not associate with evil or demonic.... more of a heightened alert feeling.... They occurred off and on for several weeks but only at ceiling level ... part on the wall .. part on the ceiling.... no more than 3 - 4 feet in size .. but in groups of 3 usually.

My experience occurred shortly after my daughter's b/f became suddenly very abusive. I always had a negative vibe from him from day one ... beyond the mother thing .... a very gut level red alert mode thing ...

Anyway... they broke up after much to do in getting her things.... he was shortly thereafter killed in a horrible car wreck with 3 other people (4 total) only a block from where I lived. Coincidence to the shadows? Maybe.

The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dark Core energy Chaos Wolf 21 25,822 08-04-2014 07:40 AM
Last Post: MrsMultiTasker
  Negative energy Matt83 7 6,780 06-29-2014 04:45 PM
Last Post: pix
  Negative or positive Energy, I don't know.. theywillfindyou 0 9,447 09-29-2013 03:40 AM
Last Post: theywillfindyou
  Positve and negative energy Tina Evelina 10 2,613 03-23-2010 01:46 AM
Last Post: Tina Evelina