Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Damaged By Unseen Force
I ran across a really interesting story on the National UFO Reporting Center website. Although, there's no proof of anything, this definitely wasn't just a "normal" event!

A young woman in Illinois was just driving along and felt something nudge the side of her car. She said the car shifted to the right, but she didn't lose control. She slowed down and noticed that one of her mirrors was knocked loose and stopped the car.

When she got out of the car, she noticed some dents in the drivers side. The police couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation, there wasn't any animal hair, blood, feathers and the paint wasn't even damaged! And, the woman said there weren't any other cars on the road.

She stated that she was only going about 40 to 45 mph and the damage happened within seconds. The whole drivers side kind of looks as if it got really hot and started to melt!

http://www.nuforc.org/
Imagine how scarey that is!! I've heard about a story here in the UK, which I will be posting on my website soon.

It's briefly about two policemen who were called to a place where a security gaurd was freaking out over paranormal phenominum (not spelt right i know). The police were staking out the place in their car and then bang!! on the side of the car, then again on the bonnet, but nothing could be seen. I'll post a link to the page when it is written. If that's OK with Caretaker that is?

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
The first thing I would think of is a deer. I have witnessed a van hitting one with its mirror on the expressway, nothing else was touched on the van. I walked up to the deer which was now laying in the expressway when it lifted its hind quarters .... stood up shook its head and ran off. The deer may have pushed off the side of the vehicle, with its hooves, to cause extra damage.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
UglyNRude,

what about the policemen I mention above? they were sat in their car, it wasn't moving. They were stalking the place. This is a true story.

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
The story in this thread was reported as a true report as well. Of course, we all know how that goes, no one would ever lie Oh My! Especially on the internet!

BUT if it is true, the woman stated that the car just nudged to the side. Wouldn't you think that anything that could do that kind of damage would have caused her to run off the road? I just thought it was really strange.

Wonder how she explained that one to her insurance companyTaz
I was ran into by a deer and it hit the front fender, took out the windshield, mirror, front door, rear door. and it just .... nudged me over.

I could think of sling shot .... or something similar for the police story. After all we know how some people dislike policemen.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
....Yeah but!! what the hell!!

I am a serious mod and would like some serious explanation to this and not just heeeby jeeby whoo haa gobbledy gook!! If you don't MIND!!

(03-07-2009, 06:06 PM)eyepriestess Wrote: ....Yeah but!! what the hell!!

I am a serious mod and would like some serious explanation to this and not just heeeby jeeby whoo haa gobbledy gook!! If you don't MIND!!

That was GREAT eyepriestess! I've wanted to say the same exact thing many times!
(03-07-2009, 05:58 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: I was ran into by a deer and it hit the front fender, took out the windshield, mirror, front door, rear door. and it just .... nudged me over.

I could think of sling shot .... or something similar for the police story. After all we know how some people dislike policemen.

Was there any hair, blood or scratches in the paint when the deer hit you? I know a deer ran out in front of my son and even though it just knocked his headlight loose, there was hair everywhere. It was embedded in the crevices around the light and driver's side corner of his truck, he literally had to pull most of it out.

In the story I posted, there was no hair, no blood and no scratches in the paint at all.
(03-07-2009, 06:28 PM)Haunted Wrote:
(03-07-2009, 05:58 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: I was ran into by a deer and it hit the front fender, took out the windshield, mirror, front door, rear door. and it just .... nudged me over.

Was there any hair, blood or scratches in the paint when the deer hit you? I know a deer ran out in front of my son and even though it just knocked his headlight loose, there was hair everywhere. It was embedded in the crevices around the light and driver's side corner of his truck, he literally had to pull most of it out.

In the story I posted, there was no hair, no blood and no scratches in the paint at all.

With the side hit there was no blood, hair or scratches..... it was just under 5,000 dollars damage. The deer got up and ran off, i could see it for a good 1/8 mile as it crossed a bean field.

With my head on collision with a deer there was blood, hair, pieces of antler and close to 8,000.00 dollars damage.