Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
United Kingdom
06-04-2010, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2010 08:38 AM by Andrasta.)
United Kingdom
The New Inn, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England

While the website doesn't mention any hauntings specifically, I read a story (with video) about a ghost knocking a pint glass off a table in one of the bar areas.

Definitely on my list to investigate while I'm there as one of the friends I'm visiting just so happens to live in Gloucester. Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2010, 01:05 PM
RE: United Kingdom
(06-04-2010 08:37 AM)Andrasta Wrote:  The New Inn, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England

While the website doesn't mention any hauntings specifically, I read a story (with video) about a ghost knocking a pint glass off a table in one of the bar areas.

Definitely on my list to investigate while I'm there as one of the friends I'm visiting just so happens to live in Gloucester. Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

I too read about that today! I live in Bristol, so just south from there. Would love to arrange a visit there!

Need to check out the video as I was at work when I read it. Looks interesting though!
06-04-2010, 01:24 PM
RE: United Kingdom
It's only a few seconds long and looks to be perhaps some kind of CCTV feed inside the bar. No sound and it's in b/w so that's why I thought of it.

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.