Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
United Kingdom
The New Inn, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England

While the website doesn't mention any hauntings specifically, I read a story (with video) about a ghost knocking a pint glass off a table in one of the bar areas.

Definitely on my list to investigate while I'm there as one of the friends I'm visiting just so happens to live in Gloucester. Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032
(06-04-2010, 09:37 AM)Andrasta Wrote: The New Inn, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England

While the website doesn't mention any hauntings specifically, I read a story (with video) about a ghost knocking a pint glass off a table in one of the bar areas.

Definitely on my list to investigate while I'm there as one of the friends I'm visiting just so happens to live in Gloucester. Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

I too read about that today! I live in Bristol, so just south from there. Would love to arrange a visit there!

Need to check out the video as I was at work when I read it. Looks interesting though!
It's only a few seconds long and looks to be perhaps some kind of CCTV feed inside the bar. No sound and it's in b/w so that's why I thought of it.