Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Have you ever used a Ouija Board and were you given "correct" answers?
05-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Have you ever used a Ouija Board and were you given "correct" answers?
I have a question to those of you who have used Ouija Boards before.
I personally have never used one, and despite my temptation at times to give it a go, I don't think I ever will. It's not that I think Ouija Boards are evil in themselves, it's just that I think that if there are spirits around who see our "invitation" and willingness to communicate, that we may be opening a door that way.

Anyway on to my question....

Have you ever used a Ouija Board and asked questions that you were later able to verify as correct? Or have most of the sessions seemed full of random information that doesn't make sense?

Just curious Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2010, 12:25 PM
RE: Have you ever used a Ouija Board and were you given "correct" answers?
I used a Ouija Board one time with this girl when we were teens she asked it how children she would have..It first pointed to 2 then hesitated then pointed to 3. She had 2 kids and I always wonderd about it untill lastyear she had a miscarriage at her 5th month. she called me after and said "maybe this is why the board hesitated?" Because I was pregnant 3x and had 2 kids.
Is destiny predetermined? I mean was it because no matter what she did she was supposed to do what she did in her life?..

“Protected by Witchcraft"
[Image: 292o5rq.gif] Member of the Black Hat Society
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Yes in a way. The board predicted that someones house was on fire, and a few minutes later, we got the call there was a fire at her house.
05-17-2010, 01:21 AM
Used one on two occasions and had tons of information. Unfortunately couldn't find any history on the house we were in. However, it came up with an address and unbeknownst to us, it was a street less than a mile away. The house number no longer existed, but history stated that when the address was there, it was an orphanage - just as the board said.

However, I have had quite a bit of negativity after using the board, so I tend to leave them well alone now!
05-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

GhostsandMore- may I ask what type of negative things you experienced after using the board? I'd love to learn more about it.
05-17-2010, 05:16 AM
(05-17-2010 02:53 AM)Fiona Wrote:  GhostsandMore- may I ask what type of negative things you experienced after using the board? I'd love to learn more about it.

I felt as though I was being followed. Especially noticeable at work where every time I'd walk into a certain room, the lights would constantly flicker - where as anybody else that entered the room, nothing happened.

I became more aware of crashes and bangs back at my own house and had several encounters with dark shadows.

However, before I say it was definitely paranormal, it may very well be the case I was looking too much into it and attributing it to the use of the board.

On the second time we used the board, I initially decided to sit out and it summoned me to take part and talk to it. Afterwards I felt drained (I felt as though I HAD to take part). I was practically asleep using it the second time. It was very active with me sat there. This scared me, as it sort of knew my name and it wasn't me touching the board. As it scared me, I may take that as some sort of negative experience also.
05-17-2010, 08:39 AM
GhostsandMore, that sounds really scary. That's the reason why I've always felt wary of using a Ouija Board. Whether your experience was paranormal or not, it had a negative effect on you and made you feel frightened...I know I'd probably feel nervous after using one too, so I've opted not to ever have a go! Maybe I'm just a chicken! lol. I have been tempted before.
05-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Yep. The board apparently had worked out its behavior issues and was over jerking me around. Had much success, guess if how one defines "right" answers.
05-23-2010, 06:15 PM
(05-16-2010 09:43 AM)Fiona Wrote:  I have a question to those of you who have used Ouija Boards before.
I personally have never used one, and despite my temptation at times to give it a go, I don't think I ever will. It's not that I think Ouija Boards are evil in themselves, it's just that I think that if there are spirits around who see our "invitation" and willingness to communicate, that we may be opening a door that way.

Anyway on to my question....

Have you ever used a Ouija Board and asked questions that you were later able to verify as correct? Or have most of the sessions seemed full of random information that doesn't make sense?

Just curious Smile

I have used the board on at least a dozen occasions or more. All of my experiences were like GhostsandMore's in that they were at the very least eery and rather negative experiences and at least two of which resulted in creating fear and residual (or at least perceived residual) effects on me and others present.

I've made 3 posts now with a mere reference to the most effecting event without details. I am not going to tell you what occurred at that session because it makes me relive the event. I can tell you that I was not in a position of proper control nor did I have the wisdom to be in control and protected. That was a very long time ago.

The board also knows when I am present in the room...always. Like GhostsandMore, it is very draining for me. I didn't touch one again until a few years ago. Why then? Because I thought it was time for me to be in control of that fear as well as my own gifts. I felt by then I could protect me and mine by enveloping us in love and light. 2 of my grown daughters were insistent to try it and we did under proper controls. Or did we? It was after that we all began to see the shadow creatures and we didn't live together. Coincidence? Possibly. Possibly not.

I can tell you "it" has known dates and names. I can tell you that "it" manifested enough to show more than a clear sign of "it's" presence. I can tell you that I verified the name of a woman from the civil war era in my home town area. I can tell you that it has warned of impending death. I can tell you that it said it wanted to kill one of my children and knew exactly where she was. I can tell you that my experiences have not been a comfort. I can tell you I've seen the planchette move on it's own with no one touching it and I've seen it move in an insane speed and then fly off the board across the room.

The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

- Kahlil Gibran
05-23-2010, 07:35 PM
In my hometown, my two friends that I have discussed in a previous post were both using a board, while I was just an observer. We were out at a park, though one that is not in town and therefore not very busy on a daily basis. While there, they asked who they were speaking with, how they'd died, etc. They explained, in great detail, how they had drowned in the lake, how many others had also, and how they were related to each other.

As it so turns out...in my hometown, way back in the 1800s when it was founded, one of the original families had a tragic accident on the small lake that is in the park now. 8 of the family members drowned in the lake, including children and adults. And the strangest thing is that my friend "T" is actually related to the family.

It didn't become freaky or creepy at the time. My friends have used the board a few times after that, but each time it is someone from that accident that we get. Of course,every time they have used the board it was out at that park...so it's to be expected. They talk about using the board more, so next time they do so, I may observe and see what comes up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My kid wants a Ouija Board, insists it's safe... ValleyGirl88 14 3,098 Yesterday 08:53 AM
Last Post: Night11
  good price for 1939 ouija board? ouijalover123 0 95 11-14-2017 12:15 PM
Last Post: ouijalover123
  Ouija Board: A few things I learned onikafei 6 2,127 11-14-2017 12:05 PM
  Ouija Board Future Predictions TimeBeast 26 11,332 11-14-2017 11:42 AM
  Ouija board gmwhite79 6 3,110 08-30-2017 03:56 PM
Last Post: TheOne