Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do so many demons claim to be the devil,
I wonder why many demons claim to be the devil, I have deomans and normal ghost in my house was not to bad tell I got photos and evps but one as insain as it sounds spoke through the Tv after a few evp sesions saild I am the devil. also in many evps and answers they claim things witch I know demons lie i think they try to feed on your fears witch I am not afaid of them but I am death its self. i can since if there is some thing in peoples place and some times the places I visit some times things follow me back I also wonder how to stop things from following me or can a few demons make there self seam like way more than there really is. I know alot bout then again so little always willing to learn from other to add to my own thoughts and exspeinces. I know in visons I can talk to the dead or see things and i get answers that most likly are lies exsept from the good spirts I have inconterd.
I think in regards to demons (and this is just my opinion), the main goal is to confuse. In that state, you are more vulnerable. So it would make sense, if they are trying to cause harm, the first plan of attack would be confusion.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

i think demons arenot to different from people. we have the possibility to act how they do, do the bad things they do, and influence other people like they do and maybe in a sense even "posses" othr people, look at cults. who knows though, im not sayin this is true and i dont mean to insult any one but its possible that angels are actually "evil" and demons are "good".

a lot of this is just my opinions/ideasBlueud

you can even have a bad spirit just possing as a demon too, i think thats possible. i feel demons pose as the devil at times just to seem more powerful and intimidate. they are weak if you dont believe them and dont let them control you in anyway. they probably can make themself seem like there is more then just one.

i dont know of any but there are prayers and/or spells you can say to stop things from following you. i know putting salt around your house daily will cleanse it.

just stay strong in whatever you believe and they cant hurt you.
Evilgrin bat
thanks guys for your answers
i mean also if theyre sent from or "working for" the devil they could say it to show the devil has his hand in their presence there
ARMY STRONG! HOOAH!
Satan (Hebrew: הַשָׂטָן ha-Satan ("the accuser"); Persian "sheytân"; Arabic: الشيطان ash-Shayṭān ("the adversary") - both from the Semitic root: Ś-Ṭ-N) is an embodiment of antagonism that originates from the Abrahamic religions, being traditionally considered a "fallen" angel in Judeo-Christian belief, and a Jinn in Islamic belief. Originally, the term was used as a title for various entities that challenged the religious faith of humans in the Hebrew Bible. Since then, the Abrahamic religions have used "Satan" as a name for the Devil
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
I have never witnessed a Demon claim to be the Devil or a Devil. I have had people claim that they was the Devil, Or people claim there possessed.
Even if I got a EVP of a disembodied one of the last things I would ever think is this is a demon . I think EVP's should not be used as proof of a haunting or demonic activity just a jumping off point. If I heard something claiming to be the Devil my first knee jerk reaction would be "Okay what one of you "donkey behinds" been messing with my stuffs??
“Protected by Witchcraft"
[Image: 292o5rq.gif] Member of the Black Hat Society
Maybe a tad slow here but I wasn't aware that misrepsentation was something out of character, dishonest dudes that they are, why does that seem odd? They can change apperances and show-up as anyone from the President to the Pope, so saying they are the "Devil" might be seen correctly if "devil" is the generic evil creature and not "THE DEVIL". Confused..? Hey it's been messin' with folks minds for years.
I agree with scarygirl.

It is that vulnerability that I believe allows them to possess and torture people for as little as a few hours up to a lifetime. There have been cases of people who believed that, because a demon told them so, that they had been followed by the devil for their entire lives.

~Spook.
There was a [ H O L E ] here. It's gone now.
(05-20-2010, 07:16 PM)Black Shuck Wrote: Maybe a tad slow here but I wasn't aware that misrepsentation was something out of character, dishonest dudes that they are, why does that seem odd? They can change apperances and show-up as anyone from the President to the Pope, so saying they are the "Devil" might be seen correctly if "devil" is the generic evil creature and not "THE DEVIL". Confused..? Hey it's been messin' with folks minds for years.

Because first if you are going to prove something is real you must exhaust all other possibitys. Your claiming to assume "Demons" will change appearance and characteristics to suit there needs. Thats a great theory but in order to prove it you must eliminate all other possiblitys. Also have a better understanding in the study of demons. I think your getting Demonics and shapeshifters and tricksters and Devil all confused.The word Devil just means accuser in Greek. That makes it a broad range and wide spectrum. Also Demonics are not Shapeshifters, In this case I believe they are 3 seperate entitys. Because if you could shapeshift why would you possess? If you were a Devil why would you say your a demon or vice versa?
The only referance I know off hand is William Peter Blatty's "The Exorcist" The Priest introduces himself "I'm Damien Karras". Reagan/Demon: And I'm the Devil. Now kindly undo these straps. ...

Sherlock Holmes said it best whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
“Protected by Witchcraft"
[Image: 292o5rq.gif] Member of the Black Hat Society

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEVIL,DEMONS,HELL NOT REAL FreakShow 11 1,869 02-20-2018, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Vultyrex
  Angels Versus Demons Descriptions, power and the devil. UglyNRude 3 4,177 07-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: albie