Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are demons and evil spirts real
Jack_16 
[/size][/font][font=Arial][size=medium] I've heard stories and read about demons and evil spirts. And read horror stories that people get possessed by them. I would like to know if these evil spirts and demons really do exstent? Is there such a thing called Exorcism and how is it done? How much is the movie "The Exorcism story of Emily Rose is true. What I'm trying to say is there really Exorcism or is it just a legand? Is it true that demons only target the weak and the young? If anyone can give me some information in this post I would really like it.

Nicole
As far as the story of Anneliese Michel, (the case that "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" was based on) one of our forum members (thank you UglyNRude) posted an excellent blog on the many mistakes that were made...and that it related more to physical and mental disorders this young woman had.

http://www.bestofalltopics.com/thetruthb...emilyrose/

As far as demons and evil spirits...personal feelings on that one aside, I believe in the power of belief. More damage can be created from within our own minds than any demon or evil spirit. In my opinion, those things do exist...but it is humanity that feeds it.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

real good for selling cornflakes and male enhancement products.
It ends in joy
There is a Movie based on Anneliese Michel about her mental illness.."Requiem" I believe that is the name of it.

Demons and Evil Spirits do exist....
Depends on who you ask, i.e. what they believe.

If anyone were to ask me personally if demons were real, I would say "YES". JMO
There is no definitive answer to this question, it can't be proved or disproved, it really is down to person belief/experience.

I will tell you now that I personally believe 100% in evil spirits and possession, and I believe in the power of Exorcism too, however there are just as many who don't believe.

It's one of those grey areas, which is frustrating, but all you can do is research it, read about it, learn, and then see how you feel...trust your instincts, because nobody can give you a certain answer....
In my travels and experiences in life speaking for myself *yes* they are real and they are scary. They are nothing to be toyed with or taken lightly.
“All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
― Edgar Allan Poe
Negative energies are called many things based on the persons culture, religious beliefs, and up-bringing. Exorcisims also take on the flare of the culture and participants involved. But if you look at cases involving more than one indipendant account of an event, you will find that commonly the more energy the Negative seems to have, the less effect the acts of Exorcisim, smudging etc.. will have on it. So I would say "YES" to both positive, and negative energies, and good luck on the Exorcisim thing !!
Ask not for whom the bell tolls. It tolls for thee.
(03-31-2010, 07:44 AM)beauseant Wrote: Depends on who you ask, i.e. what they believe.

If anyone were to ask me personally if demons were real, I would say "YES". JMO

Nice picture of the horse
Thanks, darkshadow.

This is one of my son's horses. He has two.

This one is a Belgian Draft. He named her Epona, after a celtic horse goddess.

His other horse is an ex racehorse, a thoroughbred, he named him Beauseant, Beau for short. Beauseant is the battle cry, and flag name of the Knights Templar. A loose translation would be "Be Noble, Be Glorious".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEVIL,DEMONS,HELL NOT REAL FreakShow 11 1,870 02-20-2018, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Vultyrex
  Disintegrate evil spirits, entities, ghost, demons? TenYasha 8 4,025 03-19-2016, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Nabu
  Tips on removing demons / evil entities from your home Tigerlily 67 39,330 02-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Nyx83
Ladybug_16 Rebuking Evil Spirits, Entities, and Demons (Incubus and Succubus) pamatha3298 6 21,793 10-15-2014, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Tigerlily
  Demons good and evil? WiccanDreams 12 14,824 05-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Last Post: GypsyMoon