Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Raynham Mass Ghost Picture ~ POLL
01-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Raynham Mass Ghost Picture ~ POLL
Here is a photo that was taken in Raynham, Massachusetts. Do you think this picture really shows a ghost?

Before you place your vote you may want to read the full story about this picture and the events surrounding it.

Raynham Ma. Ghost Picture Story

[Image: raynham-ghost.jpg]

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2008, 01:37 PM
Re: Raynham Mass Ghost Picture ~ POLL
I just read the story about this ghost picture. Very interesting. I suppose it demonstrates the inherent dangers that go along with some types of paranormal/occult practices. Great care needs to be taken with this stuff so we dont invite the wrong kinds of spirits or entities into our lives.
01-22-2008, 04:26 PM
Hey I had never seen this ghost picture before. I think that most ghost pictures on the net are fake, but this one looks really real.

It is so cool that the kid in the picture (no grown up) has actually written his story about what happened when this photo was taken.
01-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Yes, this picture is definitely cool. The weird looking character in the curtain is hard to miss. I dont know if this is a trick photo or not, but it sure looks real to me. I havent read the story about it yet, but I will do that here in a bit.

01-23-2008, 03:03 AM
I have seen this picture on the main site and read all about it. It seems the young man got involved with an occult practice called scrying, or crystal gazing. Soon after he began messing with it he started having a lot of weird things happen to him. If I recall correctly it took him years before he was able to rid himself of some malignant spirit that had become associated with him. Very deep story, I think the photo is genuine.
01-23-2008, 06:58 PM
Wow, I just read that entire story and that is ... wow. I told my hubby he needs to read it (he has interest in paranormal too, and had his own thing happen to him I may explain at a later date.) I would say that it is probably real. But who knows. If his story is true, I would say yeah.
01-23-2008, 07:16 PM
vnights Wrote:Wow, I just read that entire story and that is ... wow. I told my hubby he needs to read it (he has interest in paranormal too, and had his own thing happen to him I may explain at a later date.) I would say that it is probably real. But who knows. If his story is true, I would say yeah.

I have been in contact via email with Mr Eburn for close to a year. He found his picture on the True Ghost Tales site and contacted me to ask about where I had found it. From then on we talked about the photo back and forth until finally he asked me if I would like for him to write a story describing the circumstances going on when the picture was taken. I believe that Mr Eburn is an honest and sincere person and that his story is true.

01-29-2008, 07:12 PM
The picture seems to be genuine to me. And if you read the story behind it it is even more convincing.

I have seen a lot of ghost pictures on different websites and most of them look fake to me. I actually believe this one is real!
02-01-2008, 01:20 AM
I am inclined to say this is a fake picture. I say this because if you look closely you can see that the figure...obviously the focal point and object of the picture is out of focus, the mirror is in great focus, this leads me to believe that the picture of the mirror was taken then an image added overtop.
02-28-2008, 11:53 PM
nice work but you can't fool me this pic looks like it was photo shopped! but dang that is one awesome lookin ghost you got there so sorry if my words are a little insulting but thats just my opinon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ghost picture? wcwfan 6 2,601 02-24-2016 08:36 AM
Last Post: albie
  Favourite Ghost Picture The Necromancer 3 1,776 10-16-2015 03:43 PM
Last Post: UglyNRude
  Fire Girl Ghost - Is This Really a Ghost? ~ POLL CareTaker 22 11,238 06-30-2014 09:32 AM
Last Post: MrsMultiTasker
  Creepy picture - child and ghost? Fiona 10 15,009 06-22-2011 01:22 PM
Last Post: scarygirl67
  Latest Ghost picture UglyNRude 27 24,586 10-12-2010 10:12 AM
Last Post: gvan1970