Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Online Fortune Teller For 18 & up please
I was searching for online fortune tellers and found this site. I was amazed that I was actually impressed by the results. Finally a fortune teller I trust.

Adult language may be experienced.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Is there a link? I feel I am missing something.......
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Duh!!!! I must be tired.
http://www.interactivelunacy.com/fortuneteller.htm
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(02-21-2010, 08:46 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: Duh!!!! I must be tired.
http://www.interactivelunacy.com/fortuneteller.htm

Thank you! Smile I was thinking we had to use some special powers to find the site.
That made my night. It is so accurate! Words of wisdom.
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
LOL

I've never actually done any of these things.
So this was good for my first time...I like it. Thanx UNR!

I shall post this on my facebook...geared towards those who use the fortune teller thing thats on there...lol~^^
"To really ask is to open the door to the whirlwind.
The answer may annihilate the question and the questioner."
That thing was hilarious lol.
Butterfly Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments in life that take your breath away.
Thanks UNR, I just found out God and Jesus are embarrassed to work with me. Frown **cries**
Oh my unr, that is too much. Thanks for sharing.
"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel...

Taz
I only need slapped a couple of times.....but they were so MEAN about my favorite color!!!!
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

oh i like this Smile
done it a few years back and only remembered when got answers its still funny
always help where you can..... one day it could be you asking for helpTaz