Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Birthmarks !!!
01-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Birthmarks !!!
i am currently reading a fab book on psychic children by sylvia browne,it includes a little chapter on "birthmarks"

There seems to be studies carried out that connect birthmarks with the place on a body that injury was caused that resulted in that persons death in their last lives.

she does however say that these have only been documented by past life regression,but the connection has been found in 9 out of 10 clients who had birthmarks...

here is a little taken from one example
basically its stating that in regression there is a connection to the past life death injury and where the birthmark is on that new child...
so say as an axample in the book..

My first appointment the next morning was a past life regression with a man who described under hypnosis dying in his past life by bleeding to death from a knife wound in the back oh right leg,3-4 inches below his knee..
as an afterthought,when he was fully awake and about to leave my office,i asked by chance if he had a birthmark..

he did,and shwed it to me..a brown-red oval mark about two inches long,on the back og his right leg..3-4 inches below the knee.Exactly where the knife had pierced and jilled him a couple of centuries ago..

ADDITIONAL THOUGHT
If you dont have a birthmark,what does that mean

its a load of cobblers ?
your not meant to have any past death insight ?
you havnt had a life before this one ?
you dies of illness not injury ?

do you have a birthmark...and what do you think of this theory
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Re: Birthmarks !!!
I hadnt ever heard of this theory before. I have a birthmark that is sort of round in shape and about the size of a quarter. Now I am wondering if I may have been shot or stabbed with something there in a previous lifetime.
02-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Not sure how much I believe the idea about birth marks, not sure I can believe that a spirit can carry a injury from another life into a new body. But, if there is any truth to it, then yes I'd agree that if you don't have a birthmark then you'd died of natural causes or old age.

Paranormal Q&A
Find all posts by this user
02-02-2008, 03:19 PM
This sounds very interesting, it would mean that I got stabbed or shot in my upper stomach in my past life.

I can't help but believe in this theory. Big Grin
02-04-2008, 12:39 AM
This is a very interesting theory. I think it's very plausible as well. I have a birthmark on my right side that is large, roundish, dark brown, and sort of elongated. It reminds me of stab wounds that I have seen in crime scene photos of murder victims who have died from being stabbed to death. I'd love to do a past life regression hypnosis session. Would like to see what turns up. I have intimations of at least a couple of past lives from a not too distant past...and intimations of another from a VERY long time ago. Would love to know whether or not these intimations are accurate.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government...So, let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." Thomas Jefferson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2008, 05:58 PM
ohhhh,im glad this post caught your attention

now im wanting you all to go and get regressed,JUST TO SEE IF THERE IS A LINK.lol
03-25-2008, 04:23 PM
*sigh* If there is anything to any of the intimations of past lives I've had then I've never been lucky enough to have just died of old age or even disease...it's always seemed to be a rather violent death. One of the recurring dreams I used to have was falling from a cliff to the rocks below on the shore edge of an ocean inlet...not overly crazy about heights in this life...although I can fly in my dreams and have no fear of such things while dreaming.

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government...So, let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." Thomas Jefferson
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2008, 03:04 AM
hmmm if this is true then i wounder what happened to my past life because i don't have one.

witchywoman Wrote:*sigh* If there is anything to any of the intimations of past lives I've had then I've never been lucky enough to have just died of old age or even disease...it's always seemed to be a rather violent death. One of the recurring dreams I used to have was falling from a cliff to the rocks below on the shore edge of an ocean inlet...not overly crazy about heights in this life...although I can fly in my dreams and have no fear of such things while dreaming.

Hmm I too can fly in my dreams its feels kind of tingly to me though.
07-05-2008, 12:45 PM
I read the book too.
I believe that it can be true but I don't have any birthmarks myself I guess I chose easy lives but my grandmother does she has one in the shape of a star and when she was little she used to say that she was in some tribe but not in this life.
07-05-2008, 01:56 PM
When it comes to anything Sylvia Celeste Shoemaker (Browne) says I have lots of doubts. She is a con woman and has been for years. She was actually busted and convicted in one of her scams. She is very good at being a fraud, and cons people daily.

The two main types of birthmarks are differentiated by their causes. Vascular (blood vessel) birthmarks happen when blood vessels don't form correctly — either there are too many of them or they're wider than usual and get tangled together. Pigmented birthmarks are caused by an overgrowth of the cells that create pigment in skin.

Science? or Syvia?

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Find all posts by this user