Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reading people and seeing things
02-12-2010, 10:01 PM
Reading people and seeing things
Hi my name is sensitive and I would love to read some people and get some pratice.What I see might amuse you and make you wonder if another person can see what you are doing around the world. Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2010, 10:15 PM
RE: Reading people and seeing things
Hello sensitive and welcome to Talk Paranormal

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2010, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2010 10:31 PM by sensitive.)
(02-12-2010 10:15 PM)CareTaker Wrote:  Hello sensitive and welcome to Talk Paranormal

Thank you very much and I think this is a great site.
02-12-2010, 11:15 PM
What if we don't think a person can read a person?

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
02-12-2010, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2010 11:57 PM by sensitive.)
Try me and then tell me if you believe.
All you have to do is ask me to read you and I tell you what I see but I have to have permission from you first.
02-13-2010, 01:21 AM
Ok how do i try you?

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
02-13-2010, 07:16 AM
That is all you have to do now let me see what comes thru. I keep hearing hero do you feel like you are a hero sometimes or wished you could be in a hero's shoes. I hear names some times and the name Cathline came thru. Very unusual name. This might of been a younger memory but I see someone looking up at a clothes lines looking at clothes like socks ect. This person must of been small cause I am looking up instead of looking at eye level. Are you fond of nice cars. I keep seeing older style car but in great shape shining very nice. Do you like to dance i keep hearing a man say dosey ring you're partner round and round. Sometimes I pick up negative things that you may hate. But it will be a thought that will ring a bell. I am seeing helipcopters if I spelled that right but it looks very small like it could be a toy. I just saw a very nice diamond ring are you thinking about marriage or did you just get married? I am seeing a dog barking but to me feels like a bigger dog maybe a shepard. Something just told me sidelights does that mean anything. Do you ever watch westerns I am seeing a cowboy on a horse talking away like he had just done a good deed. I just hear parts of the national anthem. Heard that lately. Do you play alot of cards or watch it cause I see cards being delt to more than one person kind of in a circle way. Have you been in tears lately I see someone crying alot. Do you ever open up a cupboard and look for somthing but it is never there what you want. Have you been sick lately I see a wet cloth on someones head like a fever. I just heard the word steroids for some reason. This is a small preview. Let me know if things click or am I way off. Thanks
02-13-2010, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2010 07:58 AM by UglyNRude.)
Way off with the exception of old cars but in a cold reading that would be an area lots of people would hit on. I have a large dog not shepard like, but once again lots of people have dogs so its a hit or miss. Don't know any Catherine, no sickness, no helicopter, not recently engaged or married. Haven't played cards in years. My cupboard where I keep treats and can goods is open no cupboard doors, but that would hit on most people. Never did or wanted to do steroids. Not into dancing and certainly not and with dosy in it. Haven't heard the national anthem lately, but once again in a cold reading that would of hit with most males. Not a big sport freak. As far as cowboys, I will watch a western as much as any other good movie. No reason to cry so another miss, but another good guess for a cold reading, lots of people have family or friends dying.

Don't feel bad I have been told people can't read me. Plus I'm not like lots of others a cold reading doesn't work.
Let me see what I see about you, I see little girls a couple of them, ages in the 2-5 range. I see a dog cartoon style drawing on a wall? I see someone that likes to wear baseball style hats. Is someone pregnant close to you? I get pregnancy. I am seeing a brown chair or couch..... with white cushions or a sheet on them. I am seeing an age range of 27-34. I am getting a sports fan.

let me know how I did
Thanks

02-13-2010, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2010 08:24 AM by Indiangirl.)
UNR! That was dead on! You are a hero here! lol
All sensitive has to do is research my threads and I'm read so no point...

BUT... Just out of interest... Go ahead, Sensitive. Tell me what you can about me.
You, too, UNR... What do you have to say about me?

"It sounded like a bad fry, unimportant, with a bowl of rice." ~ Victor

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." ~ Billy, age 4
02-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Ok, im next in line...

Now, no reading of profiles allowed!!!! And, URN you have an advantage here, you know many of us, so, try picking up on something new!!!

Sensitive and UNR you are both on!! go for it....

Tell me things that no one else could know......

Pride and Fear always distort the truth into either a false sense of security or a lack of confidence and diminished self-worth.

Angel WIngs