Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paranormal investigators are evil
01-27-2010, 10:09 AM
Paranormal investigators are evil
I stumbled across this and found it interesting, ok ok i was laughing through parts of it). I just found out I am evil and open the door to demons, I am ranked right up there with barbie dolls and crosses.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2010, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2010 10:23 AM by scarygirl67.)
RE: Paranormal investigators are evil
Just commenting really quick to say I LOVE the title to this thread! LOL, I came RUNNING!

Now to watch the vid....promises to be entertaining.
Oh wow..................................................................

I have GOT to say...when she said demons were like onions...was I the only one that was thinking of when Shrek told Donkey that ogres were like onions????

Lady....in the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave.....**checks video again**

Nope...she's still there. Guess it doesn't work.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
01-27-2010, 10:41 AM
First I would like to state that the King James translation of the Bible is the first to ever specifically mention 'Heaven' or refer to it as a place, in fact it is mentioned 551 times in the KJV. All previous texts describe a realm of eternal life but make no mention of Heaven whatsoever.

Secondly it surprises me that this woman has such fundamentalist views and is a preacher. Most who feel this strongly that they would go to such lengths to exclude any paranormal science and research whatsoever would argue a woman doesn't belong in a leardership position in the church in the first place. They would hardly send one out to battle demons!

Who knows where people get their strange ideas?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Feel free to tell me what you need and I will tell you how to get by without it. ~Mom

For the believer, both the evidence of science and the failure of science to explain the paranormal is all the proof they need. For the sceptic, no evidence no matter how scientific will ever be proof enough. ~John Zaffis
01-27-2010, 02:13 PM
"Sometimes witches buy homes in order to put curses on them and sell them to unsuspecting buyers."

...that explains why my property taxes just went up.

-Stephen
Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations - Omaha, NE
We are now also on Faceb00k!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-27-2010, 02:22 PM
who is she posta be agin?????????????

"HERE I STAND ALONE IN A CITY FULL OF ASH"

Angelicsword

ON A TOMBSTONE :
"Remember man, as you walk by, As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so shall you be. Remember this and follow me."
01-27-2010, 02:32 PM
(01-27-2010 10:11 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote:  I have GOT to say...when she said demons were like onions...was I the only one that was thinking of when Shrek told Donkey that ogres were like onions????

Are you sure demons aren't like parfaits?

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
01-27-2010, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2010 03:51 PM by trolldoll1681.)
snicker, snort, fallin off my chair, dang near spilled my beer, laughing my fool head off!! where in the world do you people find this !@#$%^&*()?><! laughing i have heard it all!
(01-27-2010 10:41 AM)Haunted Lady Wrote:  First I would like to state that the King James translation of the Bible is the first to ever specifically mention 'Heaven' or refer to it as a place, in fact it is mentioned 551 times in the KJV. All previous texts describe a realm of eternal life but make no mention of Heaven whatsoever.

Secondly it surprises me that this woman has such fundamentalist views and is a preacher. Most who feel this strongly that they would go to such lengths to exclude any paranormal science and research whatsoever would argue a woman doesn't belong in a leardership position in the church in the first place. They would hardly send one out to battle demons!

Who knows where people get their strange ideas?

i wonder if she dances with rattle snakes!!Mrteeth
01-27-2010, 04:25 PM
(01-27-2010 02:13 PM)Aesalon Wrote:  "Sometimes witches buy homes in order to put curses on them and sell them to unsuspecting buyers."

...that explains why my property taxes just went up.

Drats! Someone just uncovered my master plan to spread my evil seed!!!!!

laughing

Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.
(William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire," 1894)
01-27-2010, 04:55 PM
I dont think this is limited to Paranormal Investigators - I think Paranormal forum members are in that group too Gawp

And by the way I hate parfait

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
01-27-2010, 06:14 PM
She definitely needs help... not mentally but with WHERE to place her camera when doing a video for YouTube. Having to spend all that time listening to her while being forced to stare up her nostrils is without a doubt evil.