Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Tell Us About Your Ghost Encounter
02-05-2008, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 08:35 AM by CareTaker.)
Tell Us About Your Ghost Encounter
This section of the forum is for members to present their experiences with ghosts and hauntings and for commenting and discussing those stories.

If you have had an encounter with the supernatural you are welcome to talk about it here.

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2008, 08:40 AM
Re: Tell Us About Your Ghost Encounter
Well, when I was a kid I was at a summer camp just like most kids during the summer. (This camp was day camp) But, maybe half way in the summer a couple of friends and I were bored so I went into the littler kids room to get a game to play. There was no one in the room when I entered it but after I picked out a game, which was monopoly. Then when I turned around there was this kid by one of the windows. I did not recognize this kid and he asked me if i wanted to play a game. The game as he called it was Flick 'em There was this board. he had which the camp had tons of them. This board had the triangles from backgammon on each side and in the middle was a chess set. In the corners were big holes and nets covered them. The board was square and had a kind of wall made of wood that was used to keep peices from leaving the baord. The rules this boy said where that you put these plastic ring like objects on the backgammon squares and each corresponding with the color. The pieces were black and red with white pieces, which were the captians. the object of the game he said was to knock the other players pieces into the nets by flicking your pieces at the other player's. If you knocked both of the other player's captains into the nets you win.

I am not trying to sell or make a new game.Bt the reason that i think that this boy was a ghost is that after he showed me the game I was leaving the room and I decided to turn back to him but he was gone. the only exit there was in the room was the doorway I was in but no one went past me. I asked my counselor if he say someone besides me leave the room he said no. He said that him and my friends and I were the only ones inside because everyone else was playing kickball.

Thank you for reading! Big Grin

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. Terry Pratchett
Find all posts by this user
05-22-2008, 05:35 AM
My friend,Dave had an encounter with 2 spirits a few days ago. He is pretty freaked out. He has not told me the story but he asked me to write, "If ghosts armed with weapon could that weapon harm a person, if the weapon is made out of ectoplasm?"

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it. Terry Pratchett
08-27-2008, 11:03 AM
i got a little problem with my eyes... i dont know wut is it but, i asked d people who got knowledge bout THINGS they said i should thankful... its a give from God.. but i dont think so.. i can see... thats the truth... n i've already helped "1 dead guy" to find his family to help him... actually i dont know he's already dead... but when i met his family, they said he lost about 2 month ago...holy s**t!! i cant sleep for a week bcoz of dat..
sometimes, i see something walking behind my backyard...
09-10-2008, 04:43 AM
ghost stories hauntings, visits from the dead, Ouija stories, poltergeists, animal spirits from reader submissions and from the early years of the alt.folklore.ghost-stories newsgroup.
--------------
Reenadiana
09-12-2008, 12:58 PM
I just read the new story that came out today on the homepage, the one about the humming old lady! I heard humming in my apartment about 5 minutes after i was done reading it and I know no one was there but me.
The walls are thick so it could not have come from any neighbors. It has stopped for now at least. It was really creepy. :o

09-15-2008, 06:00 AM
I have this story when I was a kid, about 8, when my grandfather died and my father and my brother are the only who visited the funeral.

I am not that really keen on attending on my grandfather's death since I was only a kid. But then when my father and brother had returned and lend us the pictures, it was really unnatural that I was hit by some kind of sad aura, it felt like I lost some very important thing or moment in my life.

I don't consider it as ghost sighting with my dead grandfather's picture but I sensed his presence by that time. Since that time when I got older I feel terribly sorry not seeing him at his last to this world.
09-18-2008, 11:49 AM
Charizardftw Wrote:Well, when I was a kid I was at a summer camp just like most kids during the summer. (This camp was day camp) But, maybe half way in the summer a couple of friends and I were bored so I went into the littler kids room to get a game to play. There was no one in the room when I entered it but after I picked out a game, which was monopoly. Then when I turned around there was this kid by one of the windows. I did not recognize this kid and he asked me if i wanted to play a game. The game as he called it was Flick 'em There was this board. he had which the camp had tons of them. This board had the triangles from backgammon on each side and in the middle was a chess set. In the corners were big holes and nets covered them. The board was square and had a kind of wall made of wood that was used to keep peices from leaving the baord. The rules this boy said where that you put these plastic ring like objects on the backgammon squares and each corresponding with the color. The pieces were black and red with white pieces, which were the captians. the object of the game he said was to knock the other players pieces into the nets by flicking your pieces at the other player's. If you knocked both of the other player's captains into the nets you win.

I am not trying to sell or make a new game.Bt the reason that i think that this boy was a ghost is that after he showed me the game I was leaving the room and I decided to turn back to him but he was gone. the only exit there was in the room was the doorway I was in but no one went past me. I asked my counselor if he say someone besides me leave the room he said no. He said that him and my friends and I were the only ones inside because everyone else was playing kickball.

Thank you for reading! Big Grin

Should i submit this to the blog or is it too short?

09-24-2008, 04:44 AM
Which one? I've had several.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Ghoster Wrote:Which one? I've had several.

I am not quite sure on what you mean.
This is only one story of mine That i can recall because it was one of the non oddest because i did not realize this kid was a ghost until after he left.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Was this a ghost encounter?? Mnbvcxz 4 973 01-18-2017 12:07 AM
Last Post: aben3
  New Ghost Encounter...Advice? radioactivenom1 3 1,005 01-16-2017 07:16 PM
Last Post: aben3
  Did I encounter my grandfather's ghost? Some_Bloke 7 3,599 12-11-2014 03:44 PM
Last Post: Gizmo
  Ghost Encounter JakeAK 0 1,690 08-04-2013 10:46 AM
Last Post: JakeAK
  My latest GHOST encounter.. (How about you?) prethyclaire 7 4,908 06-06-2013 12:32 AM
Last Post: prethyclaire