Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will a kids toy be the break through in ghost hunting?
[Image: digital-blue-nightvision.jpg]

Will this toy video camera be the next breakthrough in paranormal investigations? The camera will shoot in daylight and also night vision and switches automatically. The camera will need an external IR illuminator to extend the current 12 foot range but that should put you up to around 30 feet. It records to a 2 gig sd card hopefully this will be changed in the future to allow larger maybe 8 or 16 gig card. The camera has a handle and trigger and looks more comfortable then holding some of the sonys cameras. It has a button for a built in flashlight which would eliminate the need to carry one. It has a cable to easily lod videos to your PC or straight to youtube.
They currently sell for around $79.95 add $30.00 for an illuminator and your all set.
I may have to pick one up for testing.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Is it too late to ask you nicely to buy me one for Christmas Smile
Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around
Its awesome, cool its like a star wars gun, but why do you say its a kid toy! Does this mean its worthless?
Well... Who am I to question... Frown I thought i was disabled from the forum
Its built for kids but it may be worth an experiment.
http://www.kidstechreview.com/2009/01/di...tal-camera
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Man, I NEVER got cool toys like this when I was a kid....

**scarygirl goes off to feel sorry for herself**

(Seriously, I would like to hear if that works.)
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

That looks like a neat little camera.. let us know how it turns out!!!!
Pride and Fear always distort the truth into either a false sense of security or a lack of confidence and diminished self-worth.

Angel WIngs

I want to know if it works too!
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Something to scare the children with if they do see a ghost...............LOL
When I was a kid there were no video cameras, the best we could come up with an 8mm Bell & Howell film camera, without sound. Night Vision? Back then that meant you connected the camera to a light bar which had four 250 watt incandescent flood lights on it... man those babies put out the HEAT!
I remember this one neat kids toy that looked like a ghosthunter tool.
It strapped around your wrist and had plastic yellow tubes with 4 RED LED lights that snapped onto your 4 fingers. It was pretty strange and it was like it did something supernatural. It reminded me of the way you could put a material object onto a cd as information and then take it out again. It was like I could grab a ghost and hold it. I'd wear it around like a goob to nightclubs etc. my weird friend would be embarresed. Anyway I felt protected from ghosts.
Signblabla Fame has no place in the paranormal.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghost Hunting Stuff for PC ??? Occult Mafia 2000 3 1,555 12-17-2017, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Occult Mafia 2000
  New equipment? EDI Ghost Hunting Meter with EMF, Temperature and Geophone UglyNRude 0 1,814 09-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: UglyNRude
  Ghost Hunting Tools of the Trade? UglyNRude 3 2,862 06-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Fair_Luminary
  Testing every ghost-hunting app UglyNRude 5 4,991 10-16-2015, 11:48 PM
Last Post: The Necromancer
  Five Stupid Things About Ghost Hunting UglyNRude 2 3,233 09-29-2015, 05:18 AM
Last Post: UglyNRude