Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bloody Mary?
02-28-2008, 08:11 PM
Bloody Mary?
hi...im a new member in this site...hmm just want to add one topic if its ok to all of u...
but this curiosity inside brings me to ask this question, i know it is too old story but i want to know that real story...and thats the "Bloody Mary thing?" just want to ask if she is still existing now a days????jejeje just want to know... Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Re: "Bloody Mary?"
you should watch the movie "Urban Legends:Bloody Mary" maybe thats what this movie is inspired by but I don't know, I never bothered looking it up. the movie is pretty good, you should see it.
03-03-2008, 11:05 PM
ive just seen a little part of it...but still i dont think that its a legend because one of my friends have just tried playing that game...they say it is more aplicable if ur in the c.r. with the lights off...im interested to do it but im afraid...hahaha sounds funny but tnx for recommending that movie...^_^
03-05-2008, 03:34 AM
Yeah the "urban legend" still goes around, but there isnt anything to it.

Imagine how easy it would be to prove that ghosts and demons exist if all we had to do was go through the bloody mary, or dead mary, thing and set up a trap of witnesses and recording devices.
03-05-2008, 04:57 AM
mystique Wrote:Yeah the "urban legend" still goes around, but there isnt anything to it.

Imagine how easy it would be to prove that ghosts and demons exist if all we had to do was go through the bloody mary, or dead mary, thing and set up a trap of witnesses and recording devices.

Well put mystique. I suppose a lot of people would be setting up stuff like that to prove that something like 'mary' exists. You could even do some sort of performance with a paying crowd. You know, charge a fee for seeing a real paranormal entity.

Sorry, just feeling funny. Anyway, I do think that there is probably a kernal of truth to the urban legend. Unfortunately whatever may have really happened long ago to inspire the legend will probably never be known.
03-06-2008, 08:44 PM
well...ill try this one of this days...jejeje
if i wont get scared...
03-10-2008, 06:04 AM
Yeah,
I think that a lot of the legends, no matter how unbelievable at one time had a small glimmer of truth to them. But, they're just like neighborhood rumors, once they've gone through being told a few times they're nothing like the truth!
And, yeah the truth will probably never be known.........

Paranormal Q&A
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2008, 05:37 PM
yeah!!!i agree with that...even though its too scared to try :o :o
03-14-2008, 08:04 AM
somebody says that bloody marry still exits and some say no
"urbanlegend:bloody marry" director is inspired by this legends
there are many legends about ghosts which inspires the directors to make great money with that stories.
03-16-2008, 08:18 PM
yes...but the question is y is this movie still existing now a days...and where does the director of this movie find the idea of this urban legend????if its not true then y it is then viewed???