Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ideas on how to get rid of shadow people?
11-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Ideas on how to get rid of shadow people?
So about a week or so ago, my husband told me that he saw fleeting shadows in the hallway outside the bedroom before he came to bed. He's not really one to say things like that so I thought he was trying to spook me. I laughed it off and said whatever.
The night before last I wasn't laughing anymore. I'm seven months pregnant so naturally I have to get up far too often during the night. I got up at about 1:30am to go to the washroom. When I stepped out into the hall after the washroom, I was confronted with a black shadow in the shape of a human outside the bedroom door. It wasn't so close to the door that I couldn't go around it so that's what I tried to do. When I reached for the door, it closed the distance. I've never felt so much fear in my entire life with any other experience I've had. It was overwhelming. I ran into the bedroom and tried to calm down. When I had succeeded I tried to sleep. Everytime I closed my eyes, it felt like I was being pushed into the mattress. I coudn't breathe, couldn't speak, and couldn't move. I thought it was a dream but when I was able to move and look around I could see it by the door, waiting. I tried to wake my husband who could probably sleep through a parade. By the time he woke up the shadow person was gone. This happened all through the night. We had a foster kid staying with us that night and we have a roommate as well. Our roommate couldn't sleep all night because she had an uncomfortable feeling. Our foster kid said that the cats were acting strange and wouldn't go into the hallway. He couldn't sleep either.
I have knowledge about what shadow people are, but I haven't the first idea on how to get rid of them. They were fine when they weren't affecting anyone but I would rather be able to sleep at night knowing that no one in the house will be invaded or bothered.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Ideas on how to get rid of shadow people?
Well first look for other causes, one red flag is the pregnancy, you are having amazing things happening to you. You didn't have any experience till your husband caught a fleeting glimpse and told you about it. This planted the idea in your head. Look for natural causes, windows, mirrors.

Now if there truly is something there just tell it to move on. Claim your home and order it out. Believe in what your doing.

Skeptic does not mean those who doubt, but those who research, investigate and look for facts.
11-28-2009, 09:16 PM
I usually use a spell to remove them and then another one to keep them away. Ddoesn't always keep them gone for a lonng time but we have an agreement that I don't bother them and they don't bother me.

The notion of picking one time of the year to be decent to other people is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable wretches the rest of the year.
11-28-2009, 09:21 PM
(11-26-2009 07:38 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  Well first look for other causes, one red flag is the pregnancy, you are having amazing things happening to you. You didn't have any experience till your husband caught a fleeting glimpse and told you about it. This planted the idea in your head. Look for natural causes, windows, mirrors.

Now if there truly is something there just tell it to move on. Claim your home and order it out. Believe in what your doing.
Yeah, but how would that be if everyone in the house had something going on at night... @UglyNRude I agree with you on demand it to go away and that it is your house not its...

Everything happens for a reason...
11-28-2009, 09:27 PM
(11-26-2009 07:38 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  Well first look for other causes, one red flag is the pregnancy, you are having amazing things happening to you. You didn't have any experience till your husband caught a fleeting glimpse and told you about it. This planted the idea in your head. Look for natural causes, windows, mirrors.

I have to agree good advise! with UNR and GYH

the cross roads
meet you at
[Image: Jose-2.gif] 1 sweet day
12-03-2009, 10:35 AM
Is getting rid of shadow creatures like gettin rid of ghosts?
You can cleanse the house or bless it either by yourself or from a priest..?
I'd think such solutions would also work with such creatures...
if demanding it leave you alone doesn't.
They seem very similar to ghosts anyway.

"To really ask is to open the door to the whirlwind. The answer may annihilate the question and the questioner."

"Big deal. Death always went with the territory."
-R.M.R
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
In my opinion, shadows are manifestations of energy...that can be either positive or negative, depending on the circumstances. Yes, being pregnant, I do believe makes you more aware of that energy.

The only advice I can really offer is to surround yourself with protection by drawing on anything positive...keeping focused on the blessings that you have here and now.

Let us know anything else that you see.

"I believe that the truth is out there but that it is rarely obvious and almost never foolproof. What I want to believe based on emotions and what I should believe based on evidence do not always coincide. I’m a skeptic not because I do not want to believe, but because I want to know."
- Michael Shermer

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
(12-03-2009 10:43 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote:  In my opinion, shadows are manifestations of energy...that can be either positive or negative, depending on the circumstances. Yes, being pregnant, I do believe makes you more aware of that energy.

The only advice I can really offer is to surround yourself with protection by drawing on anything positive...keeping focused on the blessings that you have here and now.

Let us know anything else that you see.

I agree! If it keeps up you can demand them to leave, if that doesnt work then you can cleanse your house. Personaly I use a sage wand or I use sound like bells to cleanse the rooms
12-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Witchmom I have never heard of using bells, that's an awesome idea!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Feel free to tell me what you need and I will tell you how to get by without it. ~Mom

For the believer, both the evidence of science and the failure of science to explain the paranormal is all the proof they need. For the sceptic, no evidence no matter how scientific will ever be proof enough. ~John Zaffis
12-03-2009, 04:07 PM
We really shouldn't get rid of them, as long as they are behaving themselves. Some one got a bad rep. and it was implied all of these creatures were all alike. Not so. We knee-jerk reaction to anything that initally scares us, whether justified or not. I'd say cut them some slack and see how they behave if treated with a little respect, understanding, and kindness.

The notion of picking one time of the year to be decent to other people is obscene because it's actually validating the notion of being miserable wretches the rest of the year.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  shadow people cont'd janewolf 3 227 06-28-2014 11:54 AM
Last Post: Gizmo
  Shadow people janewolf 22 579 06-28-2014 07:56 AM
Last Post: MrsMultiTasker
  Shadow people harassing me Superdave1991 31 7,034 05-04-2014 05:45 PM
Last Post: Itheblaze
Pumpkin_16 Are we being followed by shadow people katierhiain 5 6,192 05-04-2014 08:38 AM
Last Post: ChaosRose
  Quick question on Shadow People tkdmike 5 5,718 03-04-2014 09:49 AM
Last Post: pix