Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Transdimensional Gap
11-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Transdimensional Gap
Mrteeth

We must leave our planet and go to the other to care for our other selves, our TRUE GOOD bodies, which suffer without us.

Signblabla Fame has no place in the paranormal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2009, 08:54 PM
RE: Transdimensional Gap
Which other planet must we go to?

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2009, 12:04 PM
They say are from Mars and women are from Venus, but I think men are from Uranus. Big Grin

Me, I'm from Pluto.

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.
11-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Our true bodies are on some other planet and are suffering without us?

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Mrteeth I've discoved such things as guessing the others befoe me did, went crazy or and we too scared to realize. It is the step off of or world into another where we live in parallel existance of th other in a spread of dimensions. My guess is that dimension of zero existed long ago by our perception or maybe only two seconds ago or was created by the destruction of an artificially constructed first dimension that exploded possibly the planet belt between Mars and Jupiter that lived on the void of dimension zero which still exists. So the destruction of whatever type gateway planet it was created the first dimension in dimensional pieces as it's central Sun had done creating one fourth's of dimensions that are Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. The culture must have been good and all good purely creating no lack of balance which in turn created or void to begin with. So the explosion of an unknown type central sun sucked in a new type of star system of that of evil in a balanced destruction. A being was created in rule out of the mess so called as an Overlord as the others split to seperate sections to the four one fourth dimensional planets in shapes of midgets, robotic cyborgs, kids, the overseers. A newer opposite planet begun of evil and the second dimension seperate from the first in the place of our sun. Evil's world that destroyed itself in unbalance which may have only occured in two seconds time so unseen by us. The second dimension occured creating Mercury, Venus, Earth's moon's, Mars and every other solid planet creating the new forms and higher dimensions of Gods, Giants and micro people. The Overlord had now become the Overlord of darkness doubling in power as Satan had also been born in the second dimension but is equal to the Overlord but with only half of the new darkness in understanding balance. Earth was born in three pieces of each Earth is one whole dimension equaling two or the second dimension in one Earth was good and one evil to stay in perfect balance. We were the evil planet of Satan's control as Hell was created people eventually feared Hell and it's outcome turned our planet's inhabitants to good expelling it's evil in turn making the planet very unhealthy as the balance to the other planet it's inhabitants most likely in fear of Heaven and death itself became evil in hatred of death which we bond to each other in sharing our bio's an data of by which was proven an atom can transmit to each other in any distance of space. We are as in a zombie state of being only consociating in a darkened sleep as if waking in a different body but having no memory because of the memories of the new host body just living nrmally unkowing that we are not really that person. Atlantis created the teleportaion and attuned our planet to cause instant teleportation to the other planet by ways of future constructed devices that we near to build. By the other smaller dimension planets another force has arisen known as Overseers of dimensions. That our alien technology if put in order will cause certain members to shift into different realities of fourth, fifth and sixth dimensions to create the needed technology to hyperspace to the next. The Earth's Atlantis is it's destruction as two exist on each other planet our two planets must be in balance or they won't exist so our Earth must again become naturally in an evil state of being without humanity to corrupt it balancing the other and conjoing with ourselves that our good but evil and just what's needed to become solid living entities. The Earth's path is to set a motion by machine to create the rift of destruction before it happens and harnessing the power sending it thru the stream back to us to escape by the machines. (which is an article unto itself about the devices and nature of going to higher dimensions and also the factor of the code of Atlantis) The third dimension will be born by the two remaining factors of Earth and it's destruction. The Overlord and Overseer's of one half darkness (darkness is our moon's that each equal one half dimension) will have a baby that is God or the Great Overlod of darkness and or the Grand Overseer of dimensions that will have unimaginable powers to shapeshift, never age or and age in reverse, time travel, imortality,.. They will be the new beings of the third dimension. Our quest then begins to go back to the second and first dimesion which is animal and insect to zero which is vegetation. Thus we will be the only beings capable of moving thru dimensions as we evolve to the other Earth with our other selves learning by machine the skills we need and to go to higher dimensions and finally leave space. To travel to a planet as our other Earth which Nasa seecretly acknowledges is child's play to us but not to our others which are what WE lack and ad child's play to them. THE CHILDISHNESS MUST STOP. We must become mature and responsible to undertake our mission above in survival.

11-24-2009, 03:49 PM
I think my eyeballs just popped out of my head.

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.
11-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Wow. Huh? I really believe you know what you are talking about... but I have no idea.

"It sounded like a bad fry, unimportant, with a bowl of rice." ~ Victor

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth." ~ Billy, age 4
11-24-2009, 05:06 PM
anybody wanna ride? I got my ship up and running Big Grin

http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/...tal134.jpg

11-24-2009, 06:14 PM
This sounds like this has come from The Dark Crystal movie

I am from a plane that has not been found yet
11-24-2009, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2009 08:17 PM by Zxx.)
Mrteeth Movies and recordings, pictures are productional time setting notes of an era of making. The cycle continues over and over every ten years. The winners are nuetral and are not taken into account because they're deemed perfect or need not require artificial training intel. The cycle is nuetral in the year ending with an eight, 1998, 2008,... This is the wood year which is as it is or if the system fails a property becomes into it's next design to create a machine in place of human functions. Moving to a year ending in nine, 1999, 2009,.. These years are the parts of the machine between 9, 0 and 1, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2009, etc. every ten years. Which if failure continues it goes into poduction to build by each piece as by hangman and ets are won or lost to acheive other goals. A ending in 2 thru 7 are each the piece marked and built into place. By the building and betting thru a system of dimensional cycle the fourth thru sixth dimensions are opened gaining new knowledges of the technology and ideas. It's an elaborate setup to do and make with very challenging atmospheres. The setup consists of three people, two women and one man each in seperate closed rooms. Each with an hdtv, a video camera and sound connected to all three rooms in switch. (I've not fully designed or attempted or nobody to date and is experimental.) The video and sounds are as follows as the video from foom one is sent without sound to three (the losing room), three is sent to two (winner room) and two is sent to one (man room). Sound from 1 goes to 2, 3 to 1 and 2 to 3. That's the video feed. The next compute feed goes from room one to rooms 2 and 3 at the same time. (Not solid) The title is a videgame of 2008. But basically without more run thru is work for the players etc. to decide on but if it works right the player wins or loses and enters the opposing door. If they lose then the three room girl wins the bet and the equipment used by one. Or enters three and is seen by room three. The room unchosen is put out and the room chosen is sent to the other room and a new room person must be for the empty rooms. <experimental>