Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Copyrights on your pictures.
11-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Copyrights on your pictures.
I got the idea for this post from the Holcomb Woods thread.

If you post a lot of pictures and and you don't want people using them (we all know its simple to take pictures.) In the paranormal field people prefer to have exif information left on the pictures so we have an idea on camera settings. So that made me wonder if you could change it so all your pictures include your information embeded with a copyright. I found this article and it looks worth doing. You can retain your exif and add your information to every picture you take automatically.

http://www.plagiarismtoday.com/2009/03/2...matically/

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2009, 10:32 AM
RE: Copyrights on your pictures.
Thanks man, that will be helpful to a lot of our readers.

~ Questioning the answers is much more important than answering the questions ~

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey ~^*White face*^~ Did Giants Once Walk the Earth?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2009, 10:44 AM
I will be showing this to Brit. She has had pics stolen, her watermark removed, and reposted on other sites. We just went through someone stealing a YouTube video and reposting it on YouTube as theirs. She was able to have it removed.

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth K├╝bler-Ross
09-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Very interesting ! I too have had photos stolen and modified, to look slightly different. There's a British group using one of my photos right now, and I sent them an email about it, but have received no response. I don't even understand why a paranormal group would want to use a photo that isn't theirs ?
09-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks UNR! you rock! Icontexto-emoticons-06-032x032