Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp Lady of the Lake
Hey everyone i have another quick question. Has anyone in here heard of the haunted camp lady of the lake. It is located in Erie Michigan i believe. I've searched the internet and haven't found all that much out. One of my old friends told me about it a long time ago.
Well... No, I haven't heard of it. What do you know about it? I'm curious now. xD

~ Spook.
There was a [ H O L E ] here. It's gone now.
(10-30-2009, 02:19 PM)spook-e Wrote: Well... No, I haven't heard of it. What do you know about it? I'm curious now. xD

~ Spook.

Well i have heard it is haunted by younger girls that were killed there by some construction workers when they were building more cabins. When you go out there you can hear kids playing on the swing set which is still out there.
(10-30-2009, 02:22 PM)ChargerSRT09 Wrote:
(10-30-2009, 02:19 PM)spook-e Wrote: Well... No, I haven't heard of it. What do you know about it? I'm curious now. xD

~ Spook.

Well i have heard it is haunted by younger girls that were killed there by some construction workers when they were building more cabins. When you go out there you can hear kids playing on the swing set which is still out there.

Wow. That's crazy.
Yes I've heard of it, Turning of 75 onto erie rd north drive to the end and at the gate continue walking. Haunted by a group of murdered children. Told to be haunted by the "Lady of the Lake" I heard the place burned down with the care giver and children inside. Sometime around 1970's....rough estimate.

The property is supposedly fenced off now and owned by Consumers energy.
[Image: imagehandlerashx.jpg]
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(10-30-2009, 02:38 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: Yes I've heard of it, Turning of 75 onto erie rd north drive to the end and at the gate continue walking. Haunted by a group of murdered children. Told to be haunted by the "Lady of the Lake" I heard the place burned down with the care giver and children inside. Sometime around 1970's....rough estimate.

The property is supposedly fenced off now and owned by Consumers energy.
[Image: imagehandlerashx.jpg]

So there's a group of children, a Lady, & another group of children, plus their caretaker?
thats a lota ppl!
"To really ask is to open the door to the whirlwind.
The answer may annihilate the question and the questioner."
That is quite the bit of a population there.

And, UNR, have you had the chance to visit Gettysburg? Sorry, random question... ^^;
Here is a web site about this and other hauntings there as well

http://www.weirdmichigan.com/hauntings.html
it has a llot about the camp lady too
hope this helps
(10-30-2009, 04:20 PM)spook-e Wrote: That is quite the bit of a population there.

And, UNR, have you had the chance to visit Gettysburg? Sorry, random question... ^^;

No haven't done gettysburg yet. I still have so many places in Michigan to explore. Especially in the U.P. The Calumet disaster from 1913.
http://www.1913massacre.com/
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(10-30-2009, 05:16 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:
(10-30-2009, 04:20 PM)spook-e Wrote: That is quite the bit of a population there.

No haven't done gettysburg yet. I still have so many places in Michigan to explore. Especially in the U.P. The Calumet disaster from 1913.
http://www.1913massacre.com/

Ohyes. Those are tasty ones.

Gettysburg is far from peaceful, though. The plain is calm, but it makes me feel very... I don't know. Unwelcome? Hated?

Enjoy your debunk-hunts!

~ Spook.