Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 is it really going to happen?
Now,ive been hearing alot about 2012,that on December 21st the world will end.Here is what I have to say about that, people are baseing this mostly on the Mayan calender because it ends on that date.Now this would be a time to celebrate for the Mayans, so they could start a new calender!Not to be afraid that the world is going to end.
In short nothing will happen on December 21st 2012
Please post your opinions.
The mind is not in the brain,but the heart and soul.
Hey believing in the 2012 doomsday would be a great excuse to get you out of buying Christmas presents!

No, it will be just like any other day and if the world does end then it will only be by coincidence.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
I don't believe a date for something like that can be set...so no, I'm not looking for anything to happen that day...however I see the year of 2012 being a lot like the year 1999....a lot of people stocking up and hoarding..."just in case".
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

I will guarantee that for someone on this earth Dec 21 2012 it will be their last day on this earth!! 100% guarantee it!

As for all of us.. pfft who knows.. will you make plans for Dec 22 2012 I think I will just leave that day open on my calendar for now Icontexto-emoticons-04-032x032
I think when the Mayans created the calendar, they just had to end somewhere. It doesn't mean anything.
Jack,

2012 is going to be a regular day. Don't let that get in the way of your goals in life. As far as we all know that day could have already past, if you google that day and read some of the articles, you too will see how our current date can be completely off.

Don't stress yourself over this, ok. Keep smiling.
"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel...

Taz
Quote:2012 is it really going to happen?

Nope.
it looks like a good action/adventure movie, which I will watch and.......what?.....they're not talking about the movie?
Oh, well then nevermind.
Goofy
(10-23-2009, 10:58 PM)Dr.Teufel Geist Wrote: it looks like a good action/adventure movie, which I will watch and.......what?.....they're not talking about the movie?
Oh, well then nevermind.
Goofy

Here you go. Hope this makes you feel better. Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

http://www.talkparanormal.com/thread-1507.html
ahh, yes Thank you my good man Cool