Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone Know a Good Good Luck Charm or Stone
any ideas for a good luck charm, stone, or anything?
No. But there are other members in here that would be willing to help you out.
"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel...

Taz
You should let the item speak to you.. if you pick an item up you should be able to feel the energy that comes off of it.. either it be neutral, negative or positive. Only get things with positive energy so intern you will have "good luck" so to speak.
(10-20-2009, 04:43 PM)ElizebethRotly Wrote: any ideas for a good luck charm, stone, or anything?

I just got a good feeling about this charm for you:
Money Tree Charm

Icontexto-emoticons-04-032x032
Anything that gives off good energy. Energy is absorbed from other objects including humans. If you look at this scientifically, if you put a screw to a magnet it will stick to the magnet, but if you leave the screw on the magnet for long enough, it will become magnetised itself and no longer stick to the magnet. What's happened is, the screw has literally drawn energy from the magnet.

If you pick a crystal as a good luck charm and it has been around negative energy and then you wear it on your body, then you too will absorb this energy over time. So it is a good idea to get the feel of something before you keep it close to you.

This has inspired me to do a post about psycometry.

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
Just cleanse your crystal and recharge it before use.
http://www.crystaltiger.com/sa02005.html
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
I really don't think such exist, maybe a superstition based on but good luck, you make your good fortune. Don't wait on some objects to do it for you.
Well I read something from a site before that you can make a good luck charm with anything. It said something about like idk transferring good vibes to the thing like make sure you fill it with happy memories or something like that. I don't know but, my boyfriend bought me these earrings and it's my birthstone...it was on my birthday when he bought it, I was there with him. It was a happy memory. I only wear the earrings on special occasions, like when I had a job interview, fancy parties, and etc. I wore it to school sometimes too and I don't know but whenever I wear it...it always turns out to be a good day. I always feel good about myself when I wear it like I feel a sense of positive energy like I would always feel look good about myself and stuff. I guess ever since I've been noticing the good things whenever I wear those earrings...it became my lucky charms I guess. Maybe it's just coincidence but who knows
"When the skies are looking bad my dear
And your heart's lost all its hope
After dawn there will be sunshine
And all the dust will go
The skies will clear my darling
I'll wake up with the one I love the most
And in the morning, I'll make you up
Some tea and toast."
A Blood Stone.....
Black Tourmaline

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Activate Charm Burn Calendula Flower Occult Mafia 2000 7 1,521 12-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: KaelisRa
  Do crystals and good luck charms and such work? PinkCatey 10 14,324 06-23-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: UglyNRude