Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are demons one in hell...
In the judo-Christian mainstream as some say says the fiend, Satan and Lucufur are all one like the son,father and holy sprit. Also what can u tell me about the book of Damnation?
Not true, satan is one in the same as lucifer. He was thrown out of heaven by St. Michael and resides in hell.

Stay away from that book and don't even touch it at all!
I read a story about a person who brought one of those books home and at 3am she heard some four legged creature walking around upstairs. Not having any pets she checked and there was some sort of creature that looked like a person crawling around on its hands and feet with its face looking upwards.
wow that is really scaryBig eyes Sad
Leave that book alone!!

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
Who wrote the book of damnation, and was He Damned for doing it?
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. Mahatma Gandhi

"As private parts to the gods are we, they play with us for their sport." Melchett
(08-08-2008, 12:00 AM)LastAlakast Wrote: In the judo-Christian mainstream as some say says the fiend, Satan and Lucufur are all one like the son,father and holy sprit. Also what can u tell me about the book of Damnation?
Satan and Lucifer are two separate Angels..

Another controversial issue when it comes to demonology, or even christian theology is the differences between Satan and Lucifer. A few demonologists see them as the same entity, but the majority of them do know different. Both of them suffered the same sin that fell them from grace, but it was in different time spans. Lucifer was one of the first angels created, and therefore one of the most powerful. The widely known bible passage is the following.

14:12 How have you fallen from heaven, Lucifer, the morning star? You have been cut down to earth, You who cast lots on nations. - Isaiah.

This speaks of his casting out of heaven. It's believed through pride he challenged Gods power to his own. Thinking he was more powerful then his creator, they fought until God was able to expel him from heaven, where he is to walk the world in sin. Through demonologists roots, and through the Books of Solomons, it's believed Lucifer lives in his own world he created however, with his own servants.

Satan was a lesser angel, hierarchy speaking a Cherubim. He bowed down before God, but instead did not bow down to humans. Because of this he took the majority of angels under his rule, and left heaven ( although,its also said Arch Angel Michael defeated Satan, and cast him out ) and went to Hell. God then used him and his angelic host to tempt us, in order for God to test all of us.

As you can see in the above stories, Lucifer was made before humans were, and therefore has no grudge against us. Satan is the "demon" that tempts, hurts, and destroys us all because of his own lust, and pride.

Quote:My good friend..Azalin..

This is a partial quote from his Demonology thread..the link is provided should you want to read more

God Bless

Cassiel Butterfly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEVIL,DEMONS,HELL NOT REAL FreakShow 1 150 01-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Last Post: KaelisRa