Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Poll: do you think it means somthing or not?
This poll is closed.
it does
44.44%
4 44.44%
it doesn't
55.56%
5 55.56%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a realistic dream i had
Last night i had a almost real dream.
The dream was that i was investigating an apartment with one of the others from my group. The apartment looked like the one across from mine and it was super scary because they recently asked me if i could just look at there house. We were searching around when things got out of hand. The spirits apparently knowing what we inended to do started throwing things. Our coach taught us that if things got out of hand we should start saying a prayer.
The prayer was "Dear god please bless this house and protect the family. Please keep all unwanted entities out of reach and know you are welcome in this place." But in the dream all i said was "dear god." and i started to be chocked. I swear i know these kinda dreams happen but i really felt i was being chocked!
My partner quickly took out the holy water and said another quick prayer. then proceded to spill it on me eventually letting the entity let go of my throat.
I can't get the dream out of my head!
Do you guys think this prayer means anything? My neighbors told me that there apratment entity does throw things on occasion but is not violent like that
im hungry can the ghost in my closet do it?Icontexto-emoticons-04-032x032
I'm sure much of it has to do with the investigation being on your mind so much. The prayer sounds like the prayer that is done when a house is blessed...perhaps you've heard the prayer before somewhere.

I really wouldn't worry too much about it. It just sounds like an anxiety dream to me....I have heard of people feeling like they are choking during sleep paralysis, but they distinctly remember being awake when it happens.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

My mom told me that i had been in her room sleep walking. She said that she asked me what i was doing and i said the strangest thing i said "shhh. everything will be alright."
Creepy
im hungry can the ghost in my closet do it?Icontexto-emoticons-04-032x032
You will see true feelingds in dreams sometimes. You must have a fear deap inside of this apartment. I think you will be fine. And always know that God will always give you the streangth to face your fears.
Actually, there is no such thing as anxiety dreams. All dreams convey new information to us about how we can lead far more fulfilling and successful lives. There is no such thing as a dream that does not do that. When in a dream you are in a house (or apartment), it always symbolizes the things in life we are the most familiar with, such as our friends, our job, our value system, our lifestyle, and so forth. A house in a dream symbolizes all those things that we feel "at home" with. In your dream you were not in your apartment, but you were in another similar apartment. The things getting out of hand in your dream symbolize things getting out of hand in your waking life. Usually, other people in our dreams are manifestations of our own lives. So, those ghosts or entities who were throwing things helter-skelter were manifestations of you. This means that what you are doing in your waking life is not in keeping with what your life is really all about. The fact that you were in another apartment instead of your own verifies that. You started to say a prayer but got cut off after only two words. I cannot help but feel that this is an important clue as to what is out of accord in your waking life, and that is your religious beliefs. You say that you felt fearful in your dream, and that is another imporant clue. Whenever we feel fear in a dream, it always means there is something in our waking lives that we are resisting, and the thing we are resisting is positive and helpful. This means that in your waking life you are resisting making the changes you need to make in order to get in better harmony with the person you really are. The fact that you were in a home other than your own suggests that you are living a life that is not your own. You have adopted the values and beliefs of those around you, but this dream is telling you that none of those things has anyting to do with who your really are, with your primal identity. In your dream, it was the pure water that saved you, not your prayer. In dreams, water is often a symbol of the deepest recesses of our lives where our dreams originate, our most enlightened selves. Your dream is telling you that this is the key to your salvation.
To me dreams are always trying to tell me some thing most of the time I can not tell what they are trying to tell me but I believe in dreams very much and know that they are real. I kow that most ppl do not believe in dreams but me and my husband both has had dreams that tells us of things that are to come.
I had so many dreams just before my mother had all of her health problems and about died many times I felt like some thing bad was going to happen to me and sorta I was right it was about me it was about my mother
I was having dreams of murdering my children my dad was going to die and papaw and they both had some bad things that had happen to them as well but my dreams still kept going and after my mother went through what she went through my dreams are stopped for the moment thank God for that I was about to go crazy having all of these dreams.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Realistic dreams TheGoodCow 5 867 11-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Darkforeboding