Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again, Has something like this happened to you??
I put a post up in another forum about a paranormal experience I had caught on Camera! But then when I tried to show someone or watch it again it said 'File Not Found'.
*** I do not think this experience was with Ghosts or Spirits, but something else****
Now... this is almost 3 years later. A different and newer phone, but the same house.
I had (obviously) moved my room upstairs after the last incident.. Me and my brother were sitting on my bed looking outside and saw three strangely-shaped lights in the sky. I thought nothing of it and continued scrolling through iFunny. Then he said "they just moved". I looked up but didn't see anything different. He said, "No, I swear, they like glitched to the right some".
I didn't know what the  Mrteeth he was talking about so I watched them. I stared at them for a good 3-5 min and then I saw what he meant. They literally flickered and glitched over all at once, but this time to the left. They were uniform when they moved, and they stayed in a sort of triangle shape. Two dots on each side and one below them in the center. They were orange/red and were each an odd shape. Like a big circle/dot with a smaller circle/dot directly beneath it.

I grabbed my phone and started video taping them. The quality was so bad you couldn't see the odd shape of the lights, but I kept filming anyways. I waited for them to glitch again, and about 5 min later, the two on top just started floating up, separating from the third. They floated up and up and up and stopped... I watched the third one intently, and then it just dissapeared! I freaked out and climbed onto the roof with my brother. We were staring at the two dots in the sky. Then the third one appeared again, but on top of the remaining two. Then it started sliding right and flickering at a constant speed. It got a certain distance to the right and one of the other dots started moving with it. It started flashing just like the first, and not long after the third followed suit too. They never really went out of sight or got smaller/bigger, but just faded away one by one.... I don't know what this is... I don't know if it is Aliens, but apparently people have seen these same types of "orbs" glitching around in the sky.
We sat down on the roof and pressed play on the video, and guess what, same as last time, 'File Not Found'. I couldn't even watch the video! Then my phone froze on a plain black screen and I had to take the battery out and restart it to get it to work. No video anywhere on my phone.

Again, please PM me if something like this has happened to you
I find it curious how the same thing happened twice for no particular reason.
[Image: space.gif]