Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On Demon Schooling
An interesting read from a demonologist with nearly 50 years experience.

As a “skeptical demonologist” for nearly half a century, I would have had much to say at the course on “Exorcism and Prayer of Liberation” held in Rome April 16–21, 2018. I know there are those who would say that—because I have never found a single demon in all that time—I appear to be too skeptical. I beg to differ.

Now that science recognizes brain disorders like epilepsy, and mental conditions such as schizophrenia and hysteria, reports of possession have declined—except where ignorance and superstition continue to be the domain of “demons.” The Internet can help dispel these, and so it is not a cause but a remedy; atheism is not a consequence but, coupled with humanist values, a salvation. I say this as one who has received “demon” schooling for half a century.

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/en...schooling/
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: True logical thinking and argumentation will inevitably bring the rational person/mind to (at best, and at worst) agnosticism. Atheism is a religion of it's own accord, perpetuated by the biased and judgmental, just as much as any christian or other religion. There is no logic that points to atheism, only people.