Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The First The Final The Ultimate Creator
In this modern age so many put their faith into the Mainstream abrahamic god, They are deceived and fearmongered by corrupt sects and altered theologies that pledge allegiance to the Demiurge. They are unaware of the True creator and True Goodness  within all and of all Planes.

Yahweh,Allah,Satan and all others of the abrahamic mythos are illusions, they are one of the same with many faces and names. They are Yaldaobaoth, The Demiurge. The creator of This Material Plane and the Enslaver of all Mankind.

The Ultimate Creator The Monad is the origin of all planes and existence.

Excerpt From the Apocrypha Of John describing the Entity that is the Monad:

The One rules all. Nothing has authority over it. 
            It is the God. 
            It is Father of everything, 
                        Holy One
                        The invisible one over everything.
It is uncontaminated
            Pure light no eye can bear to look within.

The One is the Invisible Spirit.
            It is not right to think of it as a God or as like God.
            It is more than just God.

Nothing is above it.
Nothing rules it. 
            Since everything exists within it
                        It does not exist within anything.
            Since it is not dependent on anything
                        It is eternal.

It is absolutely complete and so needs nothing.
It is utterly perfect
Light.

The One is without boundaries
            Nothing exists outside of it to border it
The One cannot be investigated
            Nothing exists apart from it to investigate it
The One cannot be measured
            Nothing exists external to it to measure it

The One cannot be seen
            For no one can envision it
The One is eternal
            For it exists forever
The One is inconceivable 
            For no one can comprehend it
The One is indescribable
            For no one can put any words to it.

The One is infinite light
            Purity
            Holiness
            Stainless,

The One is incomprehensible
            Perfectly free from corruption.
Not “perfect”
Not “blessed”
Not “divine”
But superior to such concepts.
            Neither physical nor unphysical
            Neither immense nor infinitesimal
            It is impossible to specify in quantity or quality
                        For it is beyond knowledge.

The One is not a being among other beings  
            It is vastly superior
                        But it is not “superior.”

It is outside of realms of being and time
            For whatever is within realms of being was created
            And whatever is within time had time allotted to it
The One receives nothing from anything.
            It simply apprehends itself in its own perfect light

The One is majestic. 
            The One is measureless majesty

Chief of all Realms 
            Producing all realms

Light
            Producing light

Life
            Producing life

Blessedness
            Producing blessedness

Knowledge
            Producing knowledge

Good
            Producing goodness

Mercy
            Producing mercy

Generous
            Producing generosity

It gives forth light beyond measure, beyond comprehension.
His realm is eternal, peaceful, silent, resting, before everything.
He is the head of every realm sustaining each of them through goodness.

After Our Spark and Souls were trapped in this material realm by the Demiurge, the Monad attempted to awaken and save Humanity through the genesis of Christ's spirit in the Plane of Barbelo and the transportation of Christ through Aeons and into this plane. Christ's true mission and teachings were catastrophically misunderstood and altered after his Ascension back to the Plane Of Barbelo, His true mission was to awaken us and give us Gnosis (Hidden/Divine Knowledge) in order to guide us towards ascending this plane and reuniting with the Monad in the Divine, tranquil and good realm. Only a few partially or fully understood this. John, Judas and Thomas were among them. The supressed and rejected words Of John, Judas and Thomas in their hidden gospels affirm the Gnostic Mythos and document Gnosis teachings of Christ.

This plane is not the Work of A good Entity as if this was the work of the Monad then Evil and imperfectness would not exist, All would be Good and Perfect, The whole fact that Evil exists here is because it was made of an Entity that is and accepts Evil. You may ask, if this Monad or ultimate creator is so powerful and all why can he not make Evil and The demiurge non existent?
Its like light passing through s Prism, on one side you have one pure Light and the other side is a series of divided wavelengths, The sum of all divided wavelengths if added is one pure light.
If you can add them to form one pure light can't you subtract them too?, how can you permit addition without subtraction? You cannot have Light without Darkness, Good without Evil, Adamas Without Eve, This is the Duality and divine nature of material existence, if this duality did not exist in this plane then what would stop the Demiurge from making Evil the only moral and behaviour of Mankind, The fact that we can subjectively and instinctively be aware of Good in this Evil plane is the sign of Divine origin and purpose as well as the Dualistic Nature Of existence.

The truth is that Mainstream abrahamic religion is corrupted and serves a false God. The modern church believes the creator of this plane is the creator of all, they fear this creator as a result of the rumours of Judgement and Hellfire, They propose and worship a being that craves obedience and reigns genocide throughout history, To me that does not sound like a good, perfect, ultimate creator.

After the Ascension Of Christ and the Passing of the 12 Disciples The church was dramatically altered and likened to the hedonistic needs of power hungry and corrupt men, those who proposed demonic and suppressing doctrines of catholocism, orthodoxy and Other sects, Those who persecuted and eradicated the many who did not submit to their false divine authority, Those who Suppressed and rejected the divine knowledge and words of Christ. The Old testament is a deception perceiving the Demiurge as Salvation, They declare the Snake on the tree of life As Satan whereas it Was Sophia who gave Gnosis to Adamas and Eve in an attempt to warn and enlighten Humanity at our genesis, Sophia told us the Truth instead of Lies, why would the Snake be punished for telling the Truth? Only a Entity that is a deciever or is hiding something, they who would not want us to be aware of the truth and that is the Demiurge, the creator of our Material Plane. " And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

Only if we all collectively as Humanity were Aware of our Origin and Place in Eternity, we could reunite as One with The Monad to exist Eternally in the highest realm of Light, Together we could defeat the Demiurge and Escape this condemned realm of Evil, Together we could exist as ONE as we Are the Monad and  the Monad is us, we are of him and his Aeons, the Divine spark and soul. The Gnosis and Truth exists within the light, within our minds within the Monad and it is our Salvation to be aware of and understand this Gnosis within ourselves, Then We can Ascend From This Darkness.
What does any of that have to do with how I currently live my life, paying my bills, and making a living?
[Image: space.gif]
(04-22-2018, 03:43 PM)Vultyrex Wrote: What does any of that have to do with how I currently live my life, paying my bills, and making a living?

Because at the End you will not Ascend and will be Eternally trapped by the Demiurges illusion, Would you rather be aware or unaware of truth, Enlightened or Ignorant, Revelation or Deception. You don't have to take this knowledge seriously but why do bills and living matter when all of humanity is at Risk of Torment, Unawareness and Extinction. Do you want a world of Absolute Good or a world of Absolute Evil?
LMAO! We've been over this before, good and evil do not exist separate from the relative perspective of the individual.

Oh, it is also a necessary thing (where if good and evil exist, regardless) that absolute good and absolute evil cannot exist, as good and evil are privations. You cannot have good without evil, lest it completely lose its meaning. If something is more than 99% good and 1% evil, then it becomes an entity neither good nor evil. That is is the same with the opposite. It is also much the same at 50-50, because there is no way to distinguish what the agent is, one way or another.

That is the problem with people that try to logically peddle good and evil, as a necessary part of existence. There is no accountability for the logical problems that arise from their stance.
(04-23-2018, 11:35 AM)Ascension Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 03:43 PM)Vultyrex Wrote: What does any of that have to do with how I currently live my life, paying my bills, and making a living?

Because at the End you will not Ascend and will be Eternally trapped by the Demiurges illusion, Would you rather be aware or unaware of truth, Enlightened or Ignorant, Revelation or Deception. You don't have to take this knowledge seriously but why do bills and living matter when all of humanity is at Risk of Torment, Unawareness and Extinction. Do you want a world of Absolute Good or a world of Absolute Evil?

I live in this world right now. I will confirm to this world or else I will not survive it. Your assumption of my beliefs is your weakness since you seem to jump to know everything about me when you're just like Jon Snow about it. What you're asking is on the leap of faith to believe in someone or a bunch of stories that were written a few thousand years ago give or take a few centuries without a shred of evidence to prove it. It's not knowledge because knowledge is backed up by facts and proof. Stop trying to be Jesus and keep your snide and insulting comments to yourself. I await your broad and religious biased retort that has nothing to do with what I said.

Good and evil is subjective to situations. There are times where the correct action is evil for the most positive outcome. So, good and evil is subjective as opinion of a standard of living.
[Image: space.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Creator Indiangirl 23 14,429 07-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Last Post: trolldoll1681