Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jolted awake at 2:30 am
I'm a dad of 6 and my eldest has the flu so it was a late night for me 1 am I finally got my munchkins to bed I have been ghost hunting in months. So I fell asleep with my 9 year old as I always do when my kids are sick. I had my head down and was nodding off I kept on hearing noises like bangs and slams even my old door bell when were not even at my house. everyone in my house is asleep but as I blinked and rolled over I felt pressure on my wrist it got tingly and cold I still felt everything in that hand so I know it didn't fall asleep I sat up quickly too look at my hand and I saw a white figure go into the kitchen and dissappear. After words I sat in silence staring off into space with a single tear down my cheek. 

I took my kids to my aunts this weekend for a break cause when they go to bed at home my doorbell goes of when no ones there and the other thing I can hear a woman  talk, hum and giggle and white streaks go around my living room and no matter how many times I cleanse the house it's never enough. Even the shadows at the corner of my eye won't go away.

It's ridiculous that for the last 4 to 5 nights I been having finger print bruises on my skin and now this happens my wrist still hurts from being squeezed. Anything you can tell me would be helpful.

Sorry for grammar I'm really still shaken up
Go see a doctor about the bruising, it can be signs of a more serious problem.

Corner eye phenomenon has been explained and its not paranormal, which you should know if you look for real answers.
http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles/...omena.html
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
“I had my head down and was nodding off I kept on hearing noises like bangs and slams even my old door bell when were not even at my house…”

Sounds typical for someone in that ‘half in, half out’ period of the falling asleep process, particularly for someone who hasn’t been getting enough sleep or suffers from anxiety, which seems quite normal for an individual with a sick child.  The noises are just yr mind interpreting the quick jolt from sleep to wakefulness.  For me, it’s usually a sense of suffocation, like I momentarily forgot how to breathe, but occasionally it’s a loud noise of some sort.  Sure, it could be some ghost messing with you, but why would a ghost imitate a doorbell from another house?  Much more likely, it’s yr unconscious mind at work.

“I felt pressure on my wrist it got tingly and cold I still felt everything in that hand so I know it didn't fall asleep…”

Paresthesia has any number of causes… diabetes, alcohol abuse, even carpel tunnel syndrome… and won’t necessarily cause the affected area of yr body to go numb.  If it’s a continuing problem, I’d go see a doctor.  You may want to anyway, for the unexplained bruises.

And I believe UnR had an explanation for the white figure you saw… in his typical, rude, fashion  8 )

You mentioned that yr a paranormal investigator.  I don’t know if you mean professionally, or if it’s a hobby or some kind of side gig.  Regardless, I’m sure you know the first step to any investigation is to rule out mundane or natural explanations.  I’m sure yr also familiar with the concept of ‘confirmation bias’ and apply that concern to yr investigations.  It’s sometimes hard to apply work related standards to our personal lives… I mean, it’s no longer ‘science’ then, it’s our lives… but the fact remains that 99 times out of 100, whatever is going on, it’s not paranormal.

Don’t get me wrong.  Maybe yr case falls in that 1% and, if so, you need to take it seriously.  But personally, I would see a doctor about the bruises, ask about the cold tingly hands, and take it from there.

8 )
[Image: Newest%20Signature_zpsegrtkw8d.jpg]
I didn't see it from the corner of my eye I was looking straight at it
It went behind the island a white mass dont tell me that's just corner eye phenomenon it was on the move I watched it with both eyes
I'm a single dad the woman humming laughing and giggling is weird I dont have a wife or any woman in my house
Were a small time group in Canada SPI
We dont have a website yet but we have business cards in restaurants and hotels around here
(04-20-2018, 08:50 AM)CONSTATINE666 Wrote: I didn't see it from the corner of my eye I was looking straight at it

Well you wrote this..... Even the shadows at the corner of my eye won't go away.
(04-20-2018, 10:31 AM)UglyNRude Wrote:
(04-20-2018, 08:50 AM)CONSTATINE666 Wrote: I didn't see it from the corner of my eye I was looking straight at it

Well you wrote this..... Even the shadows at the corner of my eye won't go away.

Not the same thing the shadows are at my house and I know what it is stop treating me like I'm fricken stupid I know that she shadows are probably eye phenomena . That's not what I said and the to dont correlate. This happens at my aunt's house the shadows as I said are at mine this was something else stop treating people like there stupid when you dont read the post all the way and realize they were two different situations