Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Daughter needs help
Hi My name is Val,

I'm not sure where to post this in the headings so I am just going to write it and maybe someone can help us.
Ever since my grandmother past away my daughter and I have been tormented by paranormal things..first event was she was getting ready for school in the bathroom and the lights started flashing the moment she heard a woman screaming in her ear but no one was there. I too have had a similar instance when I was in the basement feeding the dog, everyone else was up watching tv in the living room when out of the blue I heard a woman screaming and calling my name but again no one there, I went upstairs shaken and asked who was calling me and screaming...no one else heard it. A few nights after I had a dream that I was in the kitchen when I heard knocking at the garage entrance, I turned to see who it was and it was my grandmother. I knew immediately in the dream she wanted in and needed to be in the house so I moved to get to the door but I couldn't..it was like something was keeping me from letting her in. No matter how loud and urgently she knock and tried the door she couldn't get in and I couldn't get away from whatever was holding me..I woke shaking and bawling my eyes out that I couldn't get to her. I still cry when I remember the dream! 

A couple of weeks later we moved my daughter up into my grand mothers old room, immediately she started seeing a shadowy figure in one specific corner of the room, she was very uncomfortable in the room but always felt she needed to be in the room, she also experienced dreams of someone's hands wrapping around her ankles and dragging her off her bed. She would wake from these dreams with her body halfway down the bed and legs off the bottom. She started becoming anxious and depressed. One night it terrified her so much she ran from the room to my room and never went back into it again. So..I took charge of the room and confronted it which seemed to help her but not me. My experiences in the room where more physical in nature, more sexual...I hated that room!
We have since moved from the house to a new one but she has nightmares of a man that follows me around the house almost chasing me, she hears a woman humming in the basement and people whispering to her but she can't understand what they are saying to her. I went just before christmas to see a psychic for the first time and when we play back the recording of my sitting, every time the pyschic mentions myself or my daughter you can hear this kind of weird noise like a long angry yell down a tunnel or corridor.
Also, every night now my daughter experiences either sleep paralysis or a recurring nightmare of an old decrepit woman reaching down from kind of above and over her head, this claw-like decrepit hand taps in the motion of the cross on her forehead..it taps out each point of the cross over and over again. My daughter can actually describe it in great detail to me the features of this woman as well as what she is wearing.
I'm sorry..I hope I'm making sense with it...Its really terrifying to think that my 15 year old daughter is going through this. She also has extreme anxiety where she can't go out to certain places and I really want the home to feel safe for her.

Can anybody please help me?
Hi Val

How awful for you and your daughter. I'm sorry for the loss of your grandmother. Her death seems to be the catalyst for the activities that have been plaguing you. There would have been a lot of negative energy generated during that period too. Adolescents could generate a lot of energy (positive/negative) as well, fuelling poltergeist activities.

Spirits or entities could have used such energies to manifest. Since these activities are unwelcome, have you considered cleansing and then blessing your house? There are several different methods of doing this. You can search online for them until you find one that best suits you. As your daughter seems to be targeted as well, it is important that she also participates in whatever cleansing ritual you choose. If you are religious, you can approach the church or any spiritual leader to help with a house blessing. A friend of mine recently did a blessing for her daughter and grandson with sage, holy water and prayers. But the key to making such rituals work is belief. That's why you must pick a method that suits your preferences.

You can also look into clearing negative energies from yourself and your daughter. I've found that negativity makes us vulnerable to such troubles. Meditation, prayer, spending time outdoors like near the water or in the garden/park might help too. Think of it as detoxifying ourselves so we can heal, become stronger and be replenished in spirit.

I hope this helps you and your daughter. Be well and be at peace.
There's life...and then there's the afterlife.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jadeite for this post:
  • Mika
Hey there Val, that's quite the goings on you two are experiencing.

I'll just go ahead and reiterate what Jadeite said at the beginning there: "There would have been a lot of negative energy generated...fueling poltergeist activities."
Regardless of whether or not this is a poltergeist, and it isn't behaviour that I've ever known as associated with a poltergeist (At least for the dreams/nightmares/visions of shadows), spirits and ghosts existing as forms of energy make a lot of logical sense, over the other notion of them being manifestations of souls.

Energy attracts like-energy. It's why everyone is so on about the Secret (please don't pay money for something I can tell you on a forum for free). When you're in a time of strife, the negative energy in your life begins to ramp up. As Jadeite indicated, adolescents are prone to generate much more energy than their adult or child-like counterparts. It's a point in life where everything is changing: hormonally, socially, inter-relationally. Of course, this would attract spirits and such. It's kind of like a buffet.

It's difficult to differentiate between types of energy. There is no "positive" or "negative". That is all subjective. That is why, when people are ridiculously happy and ecstatic, things can go sharply wrong, in the sense of the paranormal.

My first, and best, advice is to start finding ways to spend your energy before you get home. Go to the gym. Go for runs. Yoga or meditation. Find ways to control your energy spikes. If you can bring those under control, then you can control the events that are happening in your house. Furthermore, the moments of fear that you experience are just as much feeding a spirit, as a chronic supply of energy. Meditation and exercise are two ways to reduce the intensity of the fear-response that you illicit. That could go a long way, in terms of dealing with any type of nasty spirit (even a demon <-- Not a spirit).

The last thing you might want to look into is therapy. Now, I'm not talking about therapy for the experiences of the spirit. In fact, if you walk into an office and start talking about how you're experiencing paranormal events, you will undoubtedly cause yourself more problems.

No, I'm talking about therapy for how to deal with your loss. You might think that you're dealing with it well, but you never know how something so recent could affect your everyday life. All of this is not just for you, but also for your daughter. Probably, this is more important for your daughter, because she is likely the primary source of energy for whatever is going on in your home. You're all fine and dandy, but energy-vampires can likely go without bugging you, if they needed to. Take your daughter off the menu, and they have to go looking somewhere else.

Of course, the blessings and cleansings are great supplementary actions, but they rarely and ineffectively deal with the problem. If you want to resolve this, you have to deal with it at its root.

If you have any questions or concerns, PM or reply here! We'll do our best to help.
Thanks for the additional input, KaelisRa. My Mum taught us to do a thorough spring-clean once a year as part of a regular cleansing schedule. This gets rid of pollutants that could otherwise impact on our health. She also called in a priest a few times over the years to bless the place for our spiritual well-being.

I like your practical advice on preventive measures to control energy spikes and fear levels. I will definitely bear that in mind for myself too.
Yeah, it's an idea, at least. I mean, it would make sense that if you fix everything, but they get attracted back, then you've got a real problem on your hands. So, it's best to use the cure and then prevent something from recurring, right?
That makes sense. Prevention is better. Living near the ocean (I'm blessed), I find that watching and listening to the waves takes away anxiety or soothes down pent-up excess energy. I always feel calmer after going by the beach. Meditation works for me as well.
(04-03-2018, 12:18 PM)Val_Kar Wrote: Hi My name is Val,

I'm not sure where to post this in the headings so I am just going to write it and maybe someone can help us.
Ever since my grandmother past away my daughter and I have been tormented by paranormal things..first event was she was getting ready for school in the bathroom and the lights started flashing the moment she heard a woman screaming in her ear but no one was there. I too have had a similar instance when I was in the basement feeding the dog, everyone else was up watching tv in the living room when out of the blue I heard a woman screaming and calling my name but again no one there, I went upstairs shaken and asked who was calling me and screaming...no one else heard it. A few nights after I had a dream that I was in the kitchen when I heard knocking at the garage entrance, I turned to see who it was and it was my grandmother. I knew immediately in the dream she wanted in and needed to be in the house so I moved to get to the door but I couldn't..it was like something was keeping me from letting her in. No matter how loud and urgently she knock and tried the door she couldn't get in and I couldn't get away from whatever was holding me..I woke shaking and bawling my eyes out that I couldn't get to her. I still cry when I remember the dream! 

A couple of weeks later we moved my daughter up into my grand mothers old room, immediately she started seeing a shadowy figure in one specific corner of the room, she was very uncomfortable in the room but always felt she needed to be in the room, she also experienced dreams of someone's hands wrapping around her ankles and dragging her off her bed. She would wake from these dreams with her body halfway down the bed and legs off the bottom. She started becoming anxious and depressed. One night it terrified her so much she ran from the room to my room and never went back into it again. So..I took charge of the room and confronted it which seemed to help her but not me. My experiences in the room where more physical in nature, more sexual...I hated that room!
We have since moved from the house to a new one but she has nightmares of a man that follows me around the house almost chasing me, she hears a woman humming in the basement and people whispering to her but she can't understand what they are saying to her. I went just before christmas to see a psychic for the first time and when we play back the recording of my sitting, every time the pyschic mentions myself or my daughter you can hear this kind of weird noise like a long angry yell down a tunnel or corridor.
Also, every night now my daughter experiences either sleep paralysis or a recurring nightmare of an old decrepit woman reaching down from kind of above and over her head, this claw-like decrepit hand taps in the motion of the cross on her forehead..it taps out each point of the cross over and over again. My daughter can actually describe it in great detail to me the features of this woman as well as what she is wearing.
I'm sorry..I hope I'm making sense with it...Its really terrifying to think that my 15 year old daughter is going through this. She also has extreme anxiety where she can't go out to certain places and I really want the home to feel safe for her.

Can anybody please help me?

The energy of the soul pursues your family and wants to reincarnate into your daughter.

The dragging of the body in the sleep means you do not dream of it, but that it is a reality.

A reincarnation soul can be reincarnated into a daughter soul only if it is without a body that would accidentally leave the body while sleeping.

Whether it did or not, you may never know.
Val, please disregard that last hahaha. The soul's link to the body, even if she were astral projecting to leave the body alone, is much more resilient to that than you think. Invaders don't have as easy a time as rudi here would have you think.

It is definitely not a case of "forced reincarnation". Rest assured.
(07-22-2018, 01:10 PM)KaelisRa Wrote: Val, please disregard that last hahaha.  The soul's link to the body, even if she were astral projecting to leave the body alone, is much more resilient to that than you think. Invaders don't have as easy a time as rudi here would have you think.

It is definitely not a case of "forced reincarnation". Rest assured.

You made it so well that you named that :  "forced reincarnation "

That's exactly what happened to me in childhood.

I just have to figure out whether this is happening to all people that they are not aware that their soul is walking in their dreams for a short time outside of the body.

Do not be too sure that when your body is asleep, your soul also sleeps.
It may be that your soul is dreaming about past memories or after a brief journey in the fifth dimension and tells you in a dream.
You'll never know.
Val, if you are still keeping up with this, I wouldn't read so much into this forced reincarnation bit. Rudi's is known for having more than just a few holes in his stories. Most times, they end up falling apart on each other, and he resorts to "You are a mere mortal, unlike me" tactics.

Reincarnation does not operate in the way that he is describing. We could get into it, but whatever he is describing is barely even reincarnation (if at all). Furthermore, it isn't necessary that when you sleep your soul "sleeps". Many people in the world have experienced astral projection and things similar. One of the main features of such an experience is the tether that pulls you back to your body when the session ends.

The connection between the body and the soul is incredibly strong and quite resilient to invasion from hostile forces. Our will is a very incredible thing. When you sleep, you are not under threat of having your body usurped. That is just ridiculous.