Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranormal Stuff Happening to my Boyfriend PLEASE HELP
I never thought I would need to come to a forum like this for help. Last week I was sleeping over at my boyfriend's house. In the wee hours of the morning his gaming console started beeping a lot. I was asleep for most of this. He said that he saw the outline of a human that was distorting light around it. He describes it as kind of a figure using a cloaking device. He saw it dart around the room at a very high speed. There were no footsteps. I woke up to him saying "Anna, somethings here" then the ps4 started beeping like crazy and it sounded like something fell or was thrown off his mini fridge next to his bed. I fell asleep soon after because I was exhausted and didn't fully understand what was going on. He said that the beeping continued for 15 minutes more and there was tapping wall with no discernable pattern. He also said he felt it press on the bed and come over him with a paralyzing sensation. When he told me about this I was obviously freaked out. Nothing of that sort has happened since so we thought it was a one time thing. Today there was a huge snowstorm (we live in North East USA) and he decided to go out for a walk. He was walking and went behind an abandoned church (the church is somewhat modern) and there was a 4 way pathway with hedges and in the middle was a statue of the virgin mary. There was a sign that said "No permittance beyond this area". There was a wooded path that seemed to be hidden that led deeper into the woods. He started walking up to it and he was trying to find a way to get through among the snowy branches. He was looking into the woods to see where it led and he started hearing some sort of music. He saw a hunched over dark figure which he thought was a branch or bush. Then he heard a big crack of something like a large branch. The figure then got bigger very fast as if it were coming after him. It seemed like it was lounging after him. He describes it as a wolf like figure. He says it was 7 or 8 feet away. He then turned and ran. When he was getting close to the entrance of the church he started hearing church bells. Again this church is abandoned and he has never heard church bells there. When he was 30 meters or so down the road there was a strike of lightening and all of the power in the surrounding area went out and the storm seemed to pick up (a lot of wind blowing the snow which he describes as disorienting). About 30 seconds later the street lights (about 15 meters apart each) came back on one by one. After that he walked home. He looked back to see nothing throughout his walk home but had a lingering sense of something behind him which he believes to be paranoia. He didn't hear any growling or any sound besides for the cracking of a branch. When he was walking before coming to the church he heard something like metal doors slamming and he kept walking straight towards the church and when the slamming stopped he was basically behind the church. 
I am very scared and so is he although he is trying to stay calm. If you read this and have any idea of what this could mean or how to protect him, please comment to let me know. I love him so much and this is freaking me the dadgum out.
I have a question for you. Has your boyfriend ever told you a story, other than this, that's too good to be true? If so, how many times?
[Image: space.gif]
This has only been happening recently. I was on the phone with him when this all happened and I was at his house when the tapping on the wall happened and he saw the figure. I’m really scared that something bad is going to happen to him. He has been talking about goin back to the church with some people and a weapon. I have told him not to but idk if he will or not. I’m really freaked out and I don’t know what to do I have thought about calling my old neighbor who knows a lot about supernatural activity. If you have any ideas about what this could be, please please tell me.
Yeah but you didn't experience it yourself. You're going by what he's telling you.

First, you sound young so the first step is to calm down. Secondly, what you need to do is validate his story. You need to experience it for yourself. Us humans, have this insane need to exagerate a story to make it sound better as a passive trait and it's more prevelent in younger folks. Lastly, you didn't answer my question. Please reread my question and answer it. I'm not limiting that question to just this incident. This is as a whole.
[Image: space.gif]
He has been talking about goin back to the church with some people and a weapon

With all the school and church shootings report him to the police.
Do you realize just making the threat could result in prison time?
So please do the right thing.
An example of how threats are taken seriously now.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2018/03/07/h...t-charges/
What? He never made a threat. I’m so confused. He was exploring the area I understand that he shouldn’t have gone where he went. But he never threatened to do anything and the church is abandoned anyways. I have told him not to go back and he would only bring a weapon for defense if the thing tried to attack him. And it wouldn’t be a gun, probably a perfectly legal knife that he can legally carry.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to anna91902 for this post:
  • Standferd
(03-07-2018, 11:13 PM)Vultyrex Wrote: Yeah but you didn't experience it yourself. You're going by what he's telling you.

First, you sound young so the first step is to calm down. Secondly, what you need to do is validate his story. You need to experience it for yourself. Us humans, have this insane need to exagerate a story to make it sound better as a passive trait and it's more prevelent in younger folks. Lastly, you didn't answer my question. Please reread my question and answer it. I'm not limiting that question to just this incident. This is as a whole.

This has never happened before and he has never ever told me a story like this. And I didn’t really understand your question too well. He doesn’t over exaggerate anything if anything he is trying to play this down. This isn’t a party trick, he hasn’t told anyone besides me and he is planning on going back to  try to see whatever it was and catch is on camera.
It's fine if he want's to go back as long as he's not trespassing. But it's important to remember that not every noise you hear or black figure you see is a ghost/demon. 95% of ghost investigations do not find any proof, far less evidence. Not saying you won't find something, but if you do it is very easy to blow things out of proportion when you're scared. Good luck.
 The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. And I have promises to keep. Miles to go before I sleep.
What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. * Sunny Peach Blog ミ☆ 
~*~*~Psych Butterfly~*~*~

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Chevleia for this post:
  • Standferd
Don't worry about the "threat" situation. I'm sure, UnR meant that for another thread.

Still, I'd have to agree with Vulty and Chev. It is extremely easy to blow things out of proportion. It's more likely for you to blow it out of proportion, the younger you are. And the track-record of legitimately unexplained things is quite low. So, your first step would be to verify for yourself that it's happening. If the happenings magically begin to disappear, as you are trying to become alert to them, that could very well hold your answer.

However, if you experience anything for yourself, we can take the next steps. Full disclosure, as you cannot verify the paranormal, by conventional means, you need to find a way to hone in on what type of event it is. The only way to do that is test for the conventional things that could be causing it. When they aren't what are causing it (and they should be), you can then try to discern what type of event it is and begin picking out behavioural patterns.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wierd stuff happening lately coolshadow180 6 2,721 12-06-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: coolshadow180
  freaky stuff happening we cant stop draco22 22 8,097 08-13-2014, 04:05 PM
Last Post: draco22
  unexplained screwed up stuff is happening captjohnjohn 46 27,464 06-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Last Post: CMF