Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Nightmare Come True
 Looking for answers as to why something has happened because it has really shaken me to the core this time. I've never had it happen to this level before. So before I start for some reason all of my connections are only family-no strangers or friends ever. I dream things, sometimes things will come true but I also hardly ever know who it is about until after the fact-and that's the part that angers me because then I can't help. I hope I can explain this easily so someone can help me figure out why this particular time happened to me. I had a dream about 2 months ago and all it was was my dead father in law(which was not a real loss to me-only for my husband's and children's sake, no love loss between us 2 very sad to say), and he was laying in a bed holding a newborn baby. He was attached to all types of wires and such-I assumed life support support at the time. The baby then vanished and I immediately woke up scared, disturbed and in a cold sweat. I automatically assumed the baby died-I could literally feel a connection to this baby for some reason too. It was one of those dreams I just could not shake-even asked if my sis in law was pregnant-asked my oldest daughter too, but neither are. I even asked my cousin who is a medium what it all could have meant-to him it just meant whoever this baby was did or will have struggles, but to him no reason to think death. Fast forward to February 11th, a baby was born. In fact it was the first granddaughter of same cousin I asked about the dream. Feb. 11 also happens to be the date my father in law passed away. I still didn't know any of this until later in the week-when prayers were being asked for the baby who was on life support since she was born. And then BAM-there was my dream, all spelled out as easy as could be. Right down to my FIL being in it-I think he was just representing the date of her birth, and my mind and my heart have not been the same since. Little E.R. was taken off her life support and passed on February 19 at just over a week old. I sat here alone that day not knowing when it would happen but I got terribly sick with sweats, nausea, heart palps, dizziness-and by Noon I was fine. Found out later she passed at 11:44 am. I'm sick, i'm confused, i'm filled with guilt and most of all i'm crushed as to why did she have to come through me knowing I couldn't do anything to stop what was going to happen to her! Like I said i've never had this happen to me before to this level-and its hard for me to handle-very, very hard! My Aunt was the only other person I could talk to about this stuff as she had "the gift" and she passed 2 years ago, and just feel totally alone when this stuff happens now. Any opinions are greatly appreciated, thank you for listening.

Quote:Looking for answers as to why something has happened because it has really shaken me to the core this time. I've never had it happen to this level before. So before I start for some reason all of my connections are only family-no strangers or friends ever. I dream things, sometimes things will come true but I also hardly ever know who it is about until after the fact-and that's the part that angers me because then I can't help. I hope I can explain this easily so someone can help me figure out why this particular time happened to me. I had a dream about 2 months ago and all it was was my dead father in law(which was not a real loss to me-only for my husband's and children's sake, no love loss between us 2 very sad to say), and he was laying in a bed holding a newborn baby. He was attached to all types of wires and such-I assumed life support support at the time. The baby then vanished and I immediately woke up scared, disturbed and in a cold sweat. I automatically assumed the baby died-I could literally feel a connection to this baby for some reason too. It was one of those dreams I just could not shake-even asked if my sis in law was pregnant-asked my oldest daughter too, but neither are. I even asked my cousin who is a medium what it all could have meant-to him it just meant whoever this baby was did or will have struggles, but to him no reason to think death. Fast forward to February 11th, a baby was born. In fact it was the first granddaughter of same cousin I asked about the dream. Feb. 11 also happens to be the date my father in law passed away. I still didn't know any of this until later in the week-when prayers were being asked for the baby who was on life support since she was born. And then BAM-there was my dream, all spelled out as easy as could be. Right down to my FIL being in it-I think he was just representing the date of her birth, and my mind and my heart have not been the same since. Little E.R. was taken off her life support and passed on February 19 at just over a week old. I sat here alone that day not knowing when it would happen but I got terribly sick with sweats, nausea, heart palps, dizziness-and by Noon I was fine. Found out later she passed at 11:44 am. I'm sick, i'm confused, i'm filled with guilt and most of all i'm crushed as to why did she have to come through me knowing I couldn't do anything to stop what was going to happen to her! Like I said i've never had this happen to me before to this level-and its hard for me to handle-very, very hard! My Aunt was the only other person I could talk to about this stuff as she had "the gift" and she passed 2 years ago, and just feel totally alone when this stuff happens now. Any opinions are greatly appreciated, thank you for listening.

For those of you with Dark Theme, here it is. I don't know why people persist to make their font so hard to read. xD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to KaelisRa for this post:
  • CareTaker
So you have prophetic dreams. I've heard of this quite a lot. I even have prophetic dreams but nothing on this particular level. The fact that you dreamt it and still have this sort of reaction when it comes to pass kinda makes me a little indifferent. Death is a final path of all of us. It happens. Accepting death is a key factor to living your life fully.
[Image: space.gif]
(03-01-2018, 11:49 AM)Vultyrex Wrote: So you have prophetic dreams. I've heard of this quite a lot. I've even have prophetic dreams but nothing on this particular level. The fact that you dreamt it and still have this sort of reaction when it comes to pass kinda makes me a little indifferent. Death is a final path of all of us. It happens. Accepting death is a key factor to living your life fully.

Oh yes I understand that, but i'm not used to this sort of thing. My usual is family that has passed sending me subtle signs that they are with me, with the exception of a recurring dream I had when I was young that didn't make sense until my Dad died in 1999-then that dream has never come back. What I don't get the most is why did this baby come to me and not her own Grandfather who is the one that claims to be the Meduim?
Don't feel alone in having dreams that affected you. I've also had dreams that affected me, but not any as pointed as the one you had. In the end you might not ever know why you had that particular dream. If you prefer you might just accept it as a sign that something "other" exists besides what we can see, feel, and prove.
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

(03-01-2018, 12:09 PM)kp1039 Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 11:49 AM)Vultyrex Wrote: So you have prophetic dreams. I've heard of this quite a lot. I even have prophetic dreams but nothing on this particular level. The fact that you dreamt it and still have this sort of reaction when it comes to pass kinda makes me a little indifferent. Death is a final path of all of us. It happens. Accepting death is a key factor to living your life fully.

Oh yes I understand that, but i'm not used to this sort of thing. My usual is family that has passed sending me subtle signs that they are with me, with the exception of a recurring dream I had when I was young that didn't make sense until my Dad died in 1999-then that dream has never come back. What I don't get the most is why did this baby come to me and not her own Grandfather who is the one that claims to be the Meduim?

Perhaps you're a passive medium whose ability has started to awaken?
(03-01-2018, 12:23 PM)Vultyrex Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 12:09 PM)kp1039 Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 11:49 AM)Vultyrex Wrote: So you have prophetic dreams. I've heard of this quite a lot. I even have prophetic dreams but nothing on this particular level. The fact that you dreamt it and still have this sort of reaction when it comes to pass kinda makes me a little indifferent. Death is a final path of all of us. It happens. Accepting death is a key factor to living your life fully.

Perhaps you're a passive medium whose ability has started to awaken?

Well if that's the case i'm feeling like after my Aunt died things got weirder, since her only daughter robbed her blind all she could leave me was her "gift" along with my own
Dun dun dun!

[Image: 6T8UTke.gif]
(03-01-2018, 12:49 PM)Vultyrex Wrote: Dun dun dun!

[Image: 6T8UTke.gif]

Hahahahahahaa!
Here is a good article for you to read about dreams and chance.

Let's start by defining our variables. Dreaming of a loved one dying is one of the most common recurring dreams that everyone has. Let's estimate that you have this dream about once every six months. That means that on any given night, you have a 1/180 probability of having this dream.
Now, how many loved ones do you have? Let's start with just immediate family. The average American is born with 1.7 parents, has 2.1 siblings, has .55 spouses, and 2.0 children. That adds up to 6.4 immediate family members. So any given death dream has a 1/6.4 probability of applying to any specific family member.
Therefore, on the day that any given family member dies, there is a 1/180 x 1/6.4 chance you dreamed about it on that same night. That comes to a 1/1,200 chance. Half of your immediate family (that's 3.2 people) will die before you do, so that's a 1/360 chance that this experience will happen to you. Invert it, and we find that it happens, on average, to one in every 360 people. Don't like my estimated numbers? Change the variables as much as you like. Even if I'm off by a factor of 1,000, and it only happens to one in every 360,000 people, there are 7 billion of us. That means 20,000 people in the world have this happen, according to hard mathematics. And I'm probably not off by a factor of 1,000. And if we extend beyond immediate family to include grandparents, first cousins, and grandchildren, the chances increase exponentially.
Here's the important part. It is a mathematical fact that this occasionally happens by random chance, just like it's a mathematical fact that lotteries are won. The alternate explanation, that of psychic powers, is a hypothesis that has been tested many times. Evidence of its existence has failed every single time that proper controls have been applied, without exception. So we have mathematical proof supporting one candidate explanation, and experimental failure supporting the other. Conclude as you will.
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4577