Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 ghost 3 nights in a row at the same time?
Scream_16 
I have been thinking about this a lot quite recently, about 4 years ago, I saw 3 ghost 3 nights in a row at the same exact time. I would like to know if these ghost meant anything, familiar to anyone or just random encounters. I can't remember what the first ghost I saw looked like exactly but he was older, white and skinny with sunken cheeks and dark hair. The one on the second night was a medium built man in what looked like an old blue mail man outfit, he also had a cloth sack in his hands standing over me. The ghost on the third night was a skinny female in what appeared to be a white soiled wedding dress as she had a thing covering her face, she was standing over me as well. The time I woke up wasn't the "witching hour" it was exactly 12 A.M. When I saw these ghost I felt extremely terrified and rolled over in my bed immediatly, I never saw them again. For more information, I tend to believe the house I lived in at that time was haunted, when we first moved in we heard tapping in the walls constantly and it wasn't an animal as we had the walls redone because it was covered in black mold and after my mom passed away in that house, things would fall off the walls constantly no matter what we did. The ghost I saw weren't shadow people, they were solid and had faces, which is why I'm starting to get so curious. They had to have meant something, they wouldn't have came and see me for no reason. I feel as of maybe they were trying to "socialize" with me but saw how I was scared and decided to leave me alone or maybe I'm just crazy. Either way, does anyone know what this all could've meant or was this just some random encounters? Thanks!
I don't think your crazy. I believe the spirits you saw were good-natured and sensed your fear. So, as you said,I believe this is why they never appeared to you again. Could they be important to you? Yeah. They may have been family members, Spirit Guides, or perhaps they once lived in your home. You say  their faces were solid,so you saw them as you normally see people? I ask because sometimes I see spirits in all white but can easily make out the physical features.
It definitely sounds like your house was "Active." But the knocking was probably loved ones or Guides saying,"Hey,I'm here. I love you."  I know for a fact that those three spirits and your "haunted house" was meant to make you question the "Spirit World." And who knows, you may have been meant to be open psychically and because of your fear those "gifts" were repressed if you will. Good Luck and thanks for sharing your story!
      drift
drift
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to driftwoodms14 for this post:
  • bstarr77
(02-27-2018, 03:02 PM)driftwoodms14 Wrote: [ I don't think your crazy. I believe the spirits you saw were good-natured and sensed your fear. So, as you said,I believe this is why they never appeared to you again. Could they be important to you? Yeah. They may have been family members, Spirit Guides, or perhaps they once lived in your home. You say  their faces were solid,so you saw them as you normally see people? I ask because sometimes I see spirits in all white but can easily make out the physical features.
It definitely sounds like your house was "Active." But the knocking was probably loved ones or Guides saying,"Hey,I'm here. I love you."  I know for a fact that those three spirits and your "haunted house" was meant to make you question the "Spirit World." And who knows, you may have been meant to be open psychically and because of your fear those "gifts" were repressed if you will. Good Luck and thanks for sharing your story!
      drift ]

Thanks for replying, Drift!

The ghost or whatever they may have been looked just like a normal person. They were solid as in, I couldn't see through them at all. I agree with all that you're saying, but if they were good-natured, why would I have felt so scared?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bstarr77 for this post:
  • driftwoodms14
(02-27-2018, 08:46 PM)bstarr77 Wrote:
(02-27-2018, 03:02 PM)driftwoodms14 Wrote: [ I don't think your crazy. I believe the spirits you saw were good-natured and sensed your fear. So, as you said,I believe this is why they never appeared to you again. Could they be important to you? Yeah. They may have been family members, Spirit Guides, or perhaps they once lived in your home. You say  their faces were solid,so you saw them as you normally see people? I ask because sometimes I see spirits in all white but can easily make out the physical features.
      drift ]

Thanks for replying, Drift!

The ghost or whatever they may have been looked just like a normal person. They were solid as in, I couldn't see through them at all. I agree with all that you're saying, but if they were good-natured, why would I have felt so scared?

Hey,
           Think about it...you saw three Ghosts! I would have been terrified too.If you want resolution about that night that"s great. If nothing else the experience has you stepping into the paranormal waters.
drift
(02-27-2018, 03:02 PM)driftwoodms14 Wrote: I don't think your crazy. I believe the spirits you saw were good-natured and sensed your fear. So, as you said,I believe this is why they never appeared to you again. Could they be important to you? Yeah. They may have been family members, Spirit Guides, or perhaps they once lived in your home. You say  their faces were solid,so you saw them as you normally see people? I ask because sometimes I see spirits in all white but can easily make out the physical features.
      drift

You're welcome!
drift