Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Living person visited me in spirit?
Hi,

I have no idea where to start with ny experience last night, so I thought someone there may be able to help?

The strangest thing happenrd tp me last night after falling asleep and dreaming.

I meditated asleep listening to binaural beats and a guided meditation. As I do every night for the last month or so.
Took me a while to settle but after an.hour or so I started going deep.
Then... I rmbr dreaming about my ex girlfriend who ive not long split with. I Cant remember much about it but... i woke up and was side on... as I kinda opened my eyes I had this overwhelming sense of her being in the room with me. Not physically, but her spirit. I just knew... its hard to describe....my body/mind just sensed her being in the room so much so to the point it freaked me out a little bit and I turned over to check my phone.... looked at my batt... and it was 69%.... which is an angel number we both used to see all the time when we first met eachother. 
Is it possible I felt the spirit of my ex or something similar?? I honestly have never experienced anything like it in my life before and I was definitely awake cos I took a screenshot of my phone screen as proof.

Also, the day this happened.... all day, or most of it I had almost butterflies/nervousness in my stomach... like you do when excited or anxious. Not like sick butterflies, more good.... anyway when I went to bed I had a weird energy around my knees, legs and lower thigh.... I thought at first its where id had my laptop sat and it was pins n needles but it wasnt. It was like energy in my legs. Then when I accepted it I knew something was gonna happen tonight. I just had this sense of knowing in my mind that something either spiritual or similar was going to happen.
Has anyone ever heard of or experienced anything like this??
I genuinely have no idea where to start to find answers.
Kind regards,
Tips for the future: 
-Leave the font on default font, rather than make the colour black. It doesn't help you when people (the majority of us, I'm sure) are running with the dark theme. 

-Also, don't throw the font into fine-print. It's already difficult enough to read the colour, now we have to squint or pull out a magnifying glass to read it. Or do what my post is about to, and repost it larger and with default font. That's just too much work to do, before even getting to reading the post.

Here you go guys:

Quote:Hi,

I have no idea where to start with ny experience last night, so I thought someone there may be able to help?

The strangest thing happenrd tp me last night after falling asleep and dreaming.

I meditated asleep listening to binaural beats and a guided meditation. As I do every night for the last month or so.
Took me a while to settle but after an.hour or so I started going deep.
Then... I rmbr dreaming about my ex girlfriend who ive not long split with. I Cant remember much about it but... i woke up and was side on... as I kinda opened my eyes I had this overwhelming sense of her being in the room with me. Not physically, but her spirit. I just knew... its hard to describe....my body/mind just sensed her being in the room so much so to the point it freaked me out a little bit and I turned over to check my phone.... looked at my batt... and it was 69%.... which is an angel number we both used to see all the time when we first met eachother. 
Is it possible I felt the spirit of my ex or something similar?? I honestly have never experienced anything like it in my life before and I was definitely awake cos I took a screenshot of my phone screen as proof.

Also, the day this happened.... all day, or most of it I had almost butterflies/nervousness in my stomach... like you do when excited or anxious. Not like sick butterflies, more good.... anyway when I went to bed I had a weird energy around my knees, legs and lower thigh.... I thought at first its where id had my laptop sat and it was pins n needles but it wasnt. It was like energy in my legs. Then when I accepted it I knew something was gonna happen tonight. I just had this sense of knowing in my mind that something either spiritual or similar was going to happen.
Has anyone ever heard of or experienced anything like this??
I genuinely have no idea where to start to find answers.
Kind regards,
It's a tricky situation, Eire. First off, binaural beats are interesting little bits of science. Depending on the right frequency, you can help facilitate a more relaxed state in the listener. Different frequencies likely help facilitate different brain states in the listener. It's also important to note that everyone is different. What might be a relaxing frequency for one person might be something that sparks more creativity or attention than relaxation.

Depending on what binaural beats you tend to run before bed, you could facilitate different reactions from your brain when you sleep. The last time I had a deep relaxed sleep, I dreamed I was in Skyrim -- yes the video game -- for close to 8 months. And it was HYPER realistic. It was ridiculous.

All your brain needs is that first push to get itself started. Everything else that seemed to fall in line afterwards was likely all caused by that initial step of putting your brain on a certain track of behaviour. Stop the binaural beats for a bit and see if anything changes.