Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeing symbols in ancient languages (possibly Angels or demons)
Scream_16 
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been going through some weird stuff for some years now, but recently I've paid more attention to it. I experience other psychic stuff, sensing auras and spirits and such. 

I see these symbols traced in light. They can be very big or small, depending on how I'm trying to focus on them. Lately when I close my eyes they glow so bright I feel like someone is shining a torch under my eyelids. Somebody obviously wants me to pay attention to them. I have seen them since I was 11, and now I'm almost 20. I've written the symbols down, and I realised they were in ancient languages. This includes runes, celestial language, demotic, Hebrew, and enochian, and a few more. I then managed to translate one word, which I found to be enochian for put or place. It's extremely hard to translate hand written symbols from so many different languages. I'm just not sure if I'm being talked to by demons or Angels. Whoever it is, I can sense a lot of power in their words. I don't really know why either side would be so interested. Probably has something to do with the psychic stuff. But doctors haven't heard of it, nor do I think they could understand. Whatever side is contacting me, since both Angels and Demons can speak enochian, has an important message to tell me. And quite possibly has a large influence over my mind. I just hope it's the Angels.
What do you guys think?
First: "But doctors haven't heard of it, nor do I think they could understand."

Does this mean that you went and they told you this? Or that you won't go, because they wouldn't understand? There are protocols for people that experience this kind of stuff. They wouldn't just tell you that they have no clue, unless they spent a lot of your/insurance's money and come up with nothing. Going to the doctor, even eye-doctor in this case, is a very logical first step. It was smart of you to think about that first.

After the doctors come up with something/nothing, you should be careful not to let something completely consume your waking hours. You have duties to people: work, yourself, family. Try to address this in your spare time. There are many people who are familiar with ancient languages. Try going to a university/college and seeing if anybody that studies these languages professionally can help you with a translation.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that you can both recognize and translate the symbols yourself. There are a lot of nuance to ancient languages. Sometimes the smallest flick in a letter can mean a completely different word. Neither you and I are capable of distinguishing that, but they are.

Lastly, when you do go to them, don't go with a "polished" word or sentence. What I mean by that is, everything came before your eyes in a certain way. If you look it up and try to make some sense of the script, you could end up tainting your vision by trying to write the letters correctly and visibly intelligible. That will only put barriers up between you and the truth. Give then the raw material and let them determine what they are looking at. They are the professionals.

So many people try to self-diagnose themselves at home, before going to the doctors...and people end up finding a disease that they see is similar, but missing specific symptoms. They then end up "creating" their own symptoms themselves, because they're positive that's what they have. You can do that subconsciously, and you can do it even with this situation. Just be careful, and be precise.
Well, I feel confident that I can narrow down the 'demon or angel' part.  

Demons, from a typical Judeo-Christian perspective, are not capable of interacting with humans in the manner you describe.  They cannot touch you, at all, outside of full on possession.  Angels, on the other hand, can interact with humans telepathically, but they generally do so through thoughts or feelings and always with an intent to help you or provide you comfort.  They don't ask you to solve puzzles.  

Put simply, demons cannot send you messages directly and if angels wanted to send you a message, they wouldn't make it so complicated.  If yr looking for a paranormal answer, yr going to have to go into other realms of the paranormal... like spirits or psychic visions.  And of those matters, I know little.

KaelisRa seems to have gone over most of the basics in terms of ruling things out.  And really, it's always best to rule the most common things out before zooming in on the fantastic ones.  If you talk to a doctor or therapist in the future, I would hold back yr own interpretations.  If you tell them you see 'ancient symbols,' many will just write it off to imagination.  Perhaps tell them that you see bright lights and shapes when you close yr eyes.  If they ask you to draw the shapes, then do so.

Maybe someone else has insight in terms of other areas of the paranormal  8 )
[img][Image: SignatureToday2_zpsb40bf612.jpg][/img]
Yeah, I have told doctors about it for years. None of them can explain what it is. Some suggest it's a hallucination. No one so far can give me a clear diagnosis. I'm not self diagnosing, just exploring what it could possibly be in a spiritual sense, that's all.
Do they just refuse to put you in a scanner of any sort, then? Perhaps they are choosing to believe it's imaginary. That could be dangerous. A lot of times brain complications can lead to seeing certain bright lights and patterns. The only way to help diagnose anything is putting you in a CT scan and seeing what could be there.
is there an image of the symbol?
(05-05-2018, 02:14 AM)wumouse206 Wrote: Hi, Lulucat - 

For the past two years, I have been going through something similar--I too have seen writing with my eyes closed, scrolling out in gold-tinged letters that I could just barely read.  In fact, I had to make sure not to try TOO hard and relax while trying to decipher the words. 
- Where my experience differs is that I also see words, images, and numbers with my eyes open--on certain textured surfaces like countertops and stone, but again only if I relax and hold my gaze steady for up to a minute while they emerge.  
- What I saw with my eyes closed was in English, and the entity addressing me was assuming the role of a guardian angel or higher self, I guess.  I was getting some "tough love" advice from the entity, I know that.  
- What I still read on textured surfaces is a mishmash of cartoonish images, ancient art, crpytic writings including, yes, RUNIC and possibly heiroglyphics of unfamiliar origin. Also included were the names of a few ancient gods/goddesses amidst some English-language encouragement/taunts in vairous handwritings.  I believe that various non-angelic spirits are behind most of these things--not necessarily demons, though there did seem to be one in the midst, but rather spirits who have the capacity for good but aren't ready for heaven yet--in a kind of limbo.
-
I didn't know who to talk to about this, and didn't want to upend my daily life, so I eventually wrote it all down--about 40 pages' worth, just to get it off my chest and organize it as a system - It's really intricate how it all works, but would be tough for a lot of people to believe.  So don't worry, you're not alone in this.  I hope that helps a little.  

p.s. -  Maybe try the open-eyed visualization thing on textured surfaces just to see if it ever happens then.  That would be more of a favor to me lol -   Cheers

I wonder if this is similar to what Joseph Smith experienced when the wrote The Book of Mormon (the actual book, not the stage play).
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

Sketch these symbols. I would love to see them.
[Image: space.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angels & Demons, explained by an experiencer... Omnisense 15 7,258 06-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Last Post: rudidur
  Do you believe in Angels? Demons? kclady48 3 1,832 08-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Lumpino
  angels and demons ShadowAvatar 0 1,420 02-13-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: ShadowAvatar
  Dreams of Angels Or Demons CzarinaGray 0 1,151 04-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Last Post: CzarinaGray
  Angels Versus Demons Descriptions, power and the devil. UglyNRude 3 4,475 07-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: albie