Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO lights up the skies in Michigan
You just knew the meteorite would be called a ufo.
Ooor, it's views and money. That being said, people can be that stupid. hahaha
It was a missile!  Rednose

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
and we also have the crowds searching for pieces of the meteoroid as a 1lb chunk could be worth millions. The missile part is hilariously sad.
screencap from FB

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
Sorry UnR, I think it's well within the realm of reality to cry "missile". If it looks like a missile and barks like a missile, then it's a dog.
I live in this area. There was a garage that caught fire in Taylor before and during the meteor to explode midair. Looks like the trajectory information suggests that the meteor was near the Brighton area and reports of debris hitting areas on I96.
[Image: space.gif]
(01-17-2018, 10:10 PM)KaelisRa Wrote: Sorry UnR, I think it's well within the realm of reality to cry "missile". If it looks like a missile and barks like a missile, then it's a dog.

Sure they can cry missile until you look at things like a missile on average is visible up to 140 miles radius, unless its an intercontinental missile which is said to be able to be seen up to 215 mile radius. This object was visible closer on a path to over 450 miles, and spanned from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and parts of Canada. Now a rocket launch is possible to be seen from a 450 mile radius. I still wonder if this is a cover up of Santa's new high speed delivery system rumored to be in beta stages.
Yeah, you're probably right. When you're right, you're right. Meteor. Or...Santa. I like to think he missed a stop on the 25th and is trying to make up for it asap.