Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DEVIL,DEMONS,HELL NOT REAL
Hello, my name is Daniel. I am a spirit medium. What that mean is, i cross spirit into the light. All spirit, and i mean ALL spirit come to me because my light and energy are so bright, they believe i'm the light into Heaven. But i am is a guide. With the help of my two Angels( as we call them because man created language and speech, this is what we use to describe them) they bring lost souls(ENERGY) to me so that i can cross them over into Heaven(another plain of existence). No one actually dies, the body fails but the soul(Energy) moves on. Everyone's soul moves on to another plain of existence, a higher consciousnesses. 

We all go to the same place. I know people will say, what about people who do bad things like murderer's and other wrong doers. Those things are done by those who use their free will. When we move, all souls go the a different plain. But on that plain there are two levels, upper and lower.. Now, i'm not saying a nun and Hitler are sitting on the same bench talking. Hitler is in a lower lever, redeeming himself until such time he will be allowed to move up. Because of doing such wrong, he may be placed back on earth as a sort of do over.

My two Angels are Helen and Manos. Helen once walked the earth, but it was well over 3,000 years ago. Manos was created and Angel. They both protect and guide me. I communicate with them all day and night, yes i don't get much sleep. As i said i see spirit all day and night. But it's part of my purpose, and that is to cross spirit and to teach people to wake up to the real truth of what God really wants for us. What is going on in the world today is not what he wants. he believes that we misunderstand him, and we do. God does not want you going to church and or standing around worshiping him all day. He wants us to live our live helping each other. If you are one of those people who believes you are here for yourself, you're completely wrong. We are here to help each other and the greater good. 

So far we have not done that and God is not happy with us right now. No matter how much we pray, nothing is going to change the way things are. So he is going o change that for us. No matter what your description of it is called, it's coming, and it's coming this year. So prepare yourselves for the unthinkable. Sickness, hunger, death among millions. The world needs a reset, and it's coming. You will hear of a large scale sickness around spring. Most will die, there is nothing you can do to avoid getting it. Not everyone is intended to make it through. Those of you who are, were just meant to. All in order for the world to change. We need to recognize the fact that we are all of one race, the human race and we need to work together and stop the killing of each other for no other reason than the color of our skin 

I am not quoting anything from the bible. There is truth in the bible, but most of what is in it is lies in order to control us. Religion created these lies along with ways to walk around in fear. I you are told for thousands of years that if you don't worship and pray and give us your money, then you will suffer in eternal burning hell. Think about that. You have all heard it from one religion or another. What does someone who has the power to create everything need with your money? The answer is nothing. It is time to wake up.
So, the most that you give here is your concept of a soul. The rest is really up for belief. I don't really like to trade in beliefs, when someone speaks in definitive terms. So, I can't really address the angels and lack of hell and purpose of God, as there wasn't anything argued. However, there are a couple of things here that I have an issue with, about the soul.

This is what I believe you have so far:
  • Souls = Energy
  • Death = Transference of energy
  • Transference takes us to another plain of existence.
  • Another plain of existence = Heaven
  • Heaven has 2 levels: Upper and lower

These are the logical implications that those claims give us:
  • Heaven is an energetic set of plains.
  • "Upper" and "lower" imply different attractions of energies.
  • There must be some way that our souls shift between energy frequencies, or we can't be sorted.
My issues:
  • You don't list the ways in which we can shift our energy frequencies. We could potentially go to a lesser plain of Heaven, simply for stepping on grass rather than on cement.
  • Energy is within the realm of empirical knowledge. Therefore, the soul and these separate plains should have been found by now, as multitudes of studies have been conducted and nothing had been found.
  • Lastly, Heaven would no longer be linked to morality, and the rest of your post is useless. If energy frequency is the path to a better standing in heaven, energy calibration is possible. Therefore, the rich, who can afford it, simply increase or decrease their frequency accordingly, and they can end up in the plain of heaven that they want. It kind of makes the whole idea a joke.
Umm...Okay, I think its strange that one of your angels walked the earth over 3000 years ago. Angels did walk the earth for a while...because God threw them down from heaven...onto earth. They were know as the sons of God...its in Genesis 6 i think. Then then the fallen angles took any women they wanted as a wife and had children with them...because they were beautiful...thats how the nephilim race was produced...its a race of Giants...that was before God destroyed the earth with water.

I also feel like, God wants us all to rest....I don't think its Gods will that you not be able to sleep because of your 'angels'.

Also, I want you to know...God doesn't need anyones help to cross people over. I've read lots of testimonies...about NDE and if you believe in Jesus, you go to heaven...and if you don't you go to hell..and Hell is a real place...it was created for the devil and his demons. You might think well, then why arn't they there? Jesus actually defeated the devil and demons and put them in hell..but becasue people communicate with spirits...which is not what God wants people to do...the can come out. Like satanist...they bring them out...and wiccans.

Why don't you go to God and ask him if they are his angels. Or ask him to show you if hell is real? I'm not trying to Judge you, I'm trying to save you from a whole lot of trouble. I started hearing voices, they told me they were angels...and i later found out they were demons. I was bout 21 when that happened. They started talking to me in my head.

You could also try to communicate with the angles that God Gave you...everyone has one...they are there to protect you. Just say something like...Jesus, I'd like to talk to the angels you gave me...or the angels that are really yours...and if Helen is really your angel...fine...but if she's not...you will have angels that can deal with them.

And God is Love...and he Loves us and He loves for us to worship Him....He's a good father and he created everything for us...if you look at the trees, thas so we could have air to breath..and shade. If you look at the stars and the sun and moon...he mad them all to guide us...the son by day and the moon and the stars by night. He created all living this for our sakes....to sustain us. Now that sounds like a father that deserves worship if he likes it. Did you know, Worship changes the atmosphere...it breaks up bad negative stuff..I've heard of people being Healed and delivered by Worshiping.God...because Gods spirit dwells in the worship of his people. So, not only does God love worship from us...He loves for us to worship Him so through that...he can Help us. He says in His word...he Loves those who Love him...and He is always seeking people that are looking for Him. He just wants to love people...and help them...sounds Like Love to me. :-)

-Katy
(02-18-2018, 05:42 PM)KatyAD Wrote: Umm...Okay, I think its strange that one of your angels walked the earth over 3000 years ago. Angels did walk the earth for a while...because God threw them down from heaven...onto earth. They were know as the sons of God...its in Genesis 6 i think. Then then the fallen angles took any women they wanted as a wife and had children with them...because they were beautiful...thats how the nephilim race was produced...its a race of Giants...that was before God destroyed the earth with water.

I also feel like, God wants us all to rest....I don't think its Gods will that you not be able to sleep because of your 'angels'.

Also, I want you to know...God doesn't need anyones help to cross people over. I've read lots of testimonies...about NDE and if you believe in Jesus, you go to heaven...and if you don't you go to hell..and Hell is a real place...it was created for the devil and his demons. You might think well, then why arn't they there? Jesus actually defeated the devil and demons and put them in hell..but becasue people communicate with spirits...which is not what God wants people to do...the can come out. Like satanist...they bring them out...and wiccans.

Why don't you go to God and ask him if they are his angels. Or ask him to show you if hell is real? I'm not trying to Judge you, I'm trying to save you from a whole lot of trouble. I started hearing voices, they told me they were angels...and i later found out they were demons. I was bout 21 when that happened. They started talking to me in my head.

You could also try to communicate with the angles that God Gave you...everyone has one...they are there to protect you. Just say something like...Jesus, I'd like to talk to the angels you gave me...or the angels that are really yours...and if Helen is really your angel...fine...but if she's not...you will have angels that can deal with them.

And God is Love...and he Loves us and He loves for us to worship Him....He's a good father and he created everything for us...if you look at the trees, thas so we could have air to breath..and shade. If you look at the stars and the sun and moon...he mad them all to guide us...the son by day and the moon and the stars by night. He created all living this for our sakes....to sustain us. Now that sounds like a father that deserves worship if he likes it. Did you know, Worship changes the atmosphere...it breaks up bad negative stuff..I've heard of people being Healed and delivered by Worshiping.God...because Gods spirit dwells in the worship of his people. So, not only does God love worship from us...He loves for us to worship Him so through that...he can Help us. He says in His word...he Loves those who Love him...and He is always seeking people that are looking for Him. He just wants to love people...and help them...sounds Like Love to me. :-)

-Katy

Sorry, but just because people believe in Jesus doesn't mean they automatically go to Heaven. Even in spirit they can use their free will. There are more spirit still earthbound that you can imagine, I see them all day and night. Some choose not to go because of what they have been told here on earth. Believing they would be judged or sent to hell, they then chose not to go. My Angels bring me the lost souls, the one's that are confused on how or when or why they died. I talk them through it. I hate to put it so bluntly, but unless you are chosen for this, you would or will not understand. My Angel Helen once walked the earth because she was human at one time. Not all Angels were created Angels. One other thing, God does not want you to worship him, just give thanks. Worship is something that is taught through religion, God did not create religion, man did, in order to have power over you.. If you would like to actually talk to me about this instead of posting, i would me more than happy to. Here is my email address.. dmj66@hotmail.com
from there we can talk on the phone if you like... I do not receive my info from books or research, I receive it from my Angels which in turn is the word of God
Katy, don't bother. By the end of your discussion, you'll find out you have 2 years left to live. Not only that, but you'll also get a whole load of "I'm smart; you're dumb. I'm big; you're little. I'm right; you're wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it"

There is literally NO reason to engage him in his fantasy. Best we just leave him chat with his angels.

Of course, if you enjoy these kinds of hilarious discussions -- much like I do xD -- then please join me in pointing out the many flaws of his claims! It's a right laugh, and we haven't gotten to religious attacks on his position yet.

..they haven't really gotten far past the logical stage, yet.
(02-19-2018, 12:42 AM)KaelisRa Wrote: Katy, don't bother. By the end of your discussion, you'll find out you have 2 years left to live. Not only that, but you'll also get a whole load of "I'm smart; you're dumb. I'm big; you're little. I'm right; you're wrong. And there's nothing you can do about it"

There is literally NO reason to engage him in his fantasy. Best we just leave him chat with his angels.

Of course, if you enjoy these kinds of hilarious discussions -- much like I do xD -- then please join me in pointing out the many flaws of his claims! It's a right laugh, and we haven't gotten to religious attacks on his position yet.

..they haven't really gotten far past the logical stage, yet.

That's just you. No reason to put your uncontrollable anger on anyone else
My anger is very controllable, thank you very much. This is more for amusement's sake. Now, if you were to randomly appear on my doorstep, without an invitation, you can expect uncontrollable anger at that point. ;P

No, the only anger present in our discussions is when you get frustrated because nobody is buying the illogical claims you put forward. I mean, I've tried to sit down and reason with you, but you still haven't replied to the post I made above. Not to mention the fiasco of our other discussions.

By the way, I've set up a count-down in General Chat. You should come join in 2 years, so you can witness nothing happening.
Freakshow, are you absorbing spirits within you?
[Image: space.gif]
(02-20-2018, 01:27 AM)Vultyrex Wrote: Freakshow, are you absorbing spirits within you?

They pass through me as i cross them over. I am a portal for them
(02-19-2018, 12:11 PM)KaelisRa Wrote: My anger is very controllable, thank you very much. This is more for amusement's sake. Now, if you were to randomly appear on my doorstep, without an invitation, you can expect uncontrollable anger at that point. ;P

No, the only anger present in our discussions is when you get frustrated because nobody is buying the illogical claims you put forward. I mean, I've tried to sit down and reason with you, but you still haven't replied to the post I made above. Not to mention the fiasco of our other discussions.

By the way, I've set up a count-down in General Chat. You should come join in 2 years, so you can witness nothing happening.

i don't get frustrated with you, i can not change who you are. That is something only you can do. I am just here to teach and provide information. Although i do get taken back a bit by those who seek out answers, and when those answers are provided, those who seek them out only wish to refuse rather than accept. There are those who truly seek out, and there are those like yourself who can not or will not accept anything that they themselves can not explain.. I can not help those who have no faith or lack there of to try. No need for you to further engage me in conversation, there is nothing i can teach someone who believes of him or herself in knowing all. There is only one who does, it is not you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angels Versus Demons Descriptions, power and the devil. UglyNRude 3 4,489 07-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: albie
  Why do so many demons claim to be the devil, dark angel 15 8,225 06-13-2010, 07:16 PM
Last Post: dark angel
Jack_16 are demons and evil spirts real darkshadow72 16 9,725 04-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Last Post: beauseant
  If demons are real, why is oppression/possession rare? Fiona 30 21,499 03-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Fiona
  are demons one in hell... LastAlakast 5 4,417 03-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Cassiel