Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ive been haunted by a demon and I might be his reeincarnated wife?
Rolleyes 
It begun in 8th grade (I am a junior in High School now), when I was sleeping I was experiencing horrible sleep paralysis and a voice commanding me to stay asleep forever; I always ignored the voice however and woke myself up.

The following night I had a dream of a man in all white, in a white room, completely sterile. He had short blonde hair and a dazzling smile; I felt a sharp connection to him. It started off with us both insulting each other but soon began to like one another. He started appearing every few months. The following dream I was running from him while in a cluttered office, watching him through the windows running in the direction I was heading (the alleyway behind the office), there he pinned me against the alley wall with one arm above me and told me "I am always watching you" with a sly smile.

After that, three months later I had a dream where I saw a clone of me that was poor and depressed, my worst nightmare; a gun appeared in my hand and I shot her. He didn't appear for 6 months until middle of freshman year. In my dream freshman year, it was thundering and my mother was holding my dog and told me to listen to my dog, my dogs mouth didn't move but his voice came out, "I'm still here..."

Now in Junior year (Im 17), I had a dream where I was in a corrupted land, a dystopia; wearing a white lace gown. These scavengers crowded around me and brought me to this golden throne, there sat my demon, the attractive blonde haired man with a brilliant smile, his hair was a bit longer now and he has long tapered fingers with claws and medium length horns. They sat me onto his lap and he held me, his hands embracing my waist.His eyes pierced into mine and he had a content expression. I felt happy yet frightened at the same time.

My most recent dream I dreamt of a family that moved into a modern metal and glass mansion where a metal bust of my demon was a centerpiece in the garden area. The family wanted to move out after realizing the demon haunted the house, but the demon commanded that they first paint everything with blood before they can. The teenage daughter of the family went up to the attic to paint it with blood, there the demon told her of how this modern mansion replaced his mansion that burned down in the 1700s, where he, his wife and child once lived when he was human. Apparently his daughter fell ill and died and his wife was so distraught that she escaped into the woods and "lacerated herself", he then discovered her corpse in the woods and carried her to the mansion's basement and begun a ritual to have her reencarnated, but in exchange for his soul; the ritual worked and soon flames consumed the mansion. I woke up after he told this to the teenage daughter and felt that *I* was the reincarnation of his wife.

I do not know what to rhink nor do, please help me.
Nothing but parasomnia events. Parasomnias are a category of sleep disorders that involve abnormal movements, behaviors, emotions, perceptions, and dreams that occur while falling asleep, sleeping, between sleep stages, or during arousal from sleep.
Perhaps tell your doctor, you may need a sleep study.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(12-21-2017, 05:14 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: Nothing but parasomnia events. Parasomnias are a category of sleep disorders that involve abnormal movements, behaviors, emotions, perceptions, and dreams that occur while falling asleep, sleeping, between sleep stages, or during arousal from sleep.
Perhaps tell your doctor, you may need a sleep study.

This is fun! UglyNRude, why would they need a sleep study? If it's parasomnia, she should just start the respective meds right now. No need for diagnostics.
I agree with UNR, a sleep study may be called for.
 The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. And I have promises to keep. Miles to go before I sleep.
What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul. * Sunny Peach Blog ミ☆ 
~*~*~Psych Butterfly~*~*~

A sleep study is only called for, if we aren't sure of what it actually is. The idea with any diagnostic method is to eliminate possibilities. I'm just saying, if we're so sure that it's merely parasomnia, you don't need to do the test.
Stop watching the horror movies, they are all fake and made for one thing only, money. I am a spirit medium. I cross spirit into the light. ALL spirit come to me, my light and energy are so bright that spirit believe i'm the light into Heaven. And when i sall all spirit, i mean ALL spirit. Religion has brainwashed us all into believing in demons, the devil and hell. I have two Angels ( as we refer to them as being, since humans created words and speech, this is what we call them) They are energy. I speak with them on a daily basis and have asked these questions in many different forms so i get the correct answers. There are no such things as demon, the devil or hell. They do not exist. There are two levels of Heaven, upper and lower. Everyone goes to Heaven. There is no purgatory or dark place or burning fire of hell. What there is, is just another plain of existence, of which is right next to ours, but not everyone can or is meant to see it. I being a medium was given a gift to see it. Lots of mediums can, but not all. We all serve a different purpose. If you are having bad dreams and trouble sleep it's because you have led yourself into believing all this BS that has been brainwashed into your head. LET IT GO, it's not real.
(01-04-2018, 09:50 AM)FreakShow Wrote: Stop watching the horror movies, they are all fake and made for one thing only, money. I am a spirit medium. I cross spirit into the light. ALL spirit come to me, my light and energy are so bright that spirit believe i'm the light into Heaven. And when i sall all spirit, i mean ALL spirit. Religion has brainwashed us all into believing in demons, the devil and hell. I have two Angels ( as we refer to them as being, since humans created words and speech, this is what we call them) They are energy. I speak with them on a daily basis and have asked these questions in many different forms so i get the correct answers. There are no such things as demon, the devil or hell. They do not exist. There are two levels of Heaven, upper and lower. Everyone goes to Heaven. There is no purgatory or dark place or burning fire of hell. What there is, is just another plain of existence,  of which is right next to ours, but not everyone can or is meant to see it. I being a medium was given a gift to see it. Lots of mediums can, but not all. We all serve a different purpose. If you are having bad dreams and trouble sleep it's because you have led yourself into believing all this BS that has been brainwashed into your head. LET IT GO, it's not real.

I've never watched horror movies, I'm not a fan; also I'm agnostic and dont have a stance on our afterlife. All I know is this being has horns and talons so it has the appearance of what people believe as a demon. I do not know what these dreams could possibly mean due to them coming to me every few months with the same being in all of them.
(01-04-2018, 11:41 AM)Wrip Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 09:50 AM)FreakShow Wrote: Stop watching the horror movies, they are all fake and made for one thing only, money. I am a spirit medium. I cross spirit into the light. ALL spirit come to me, my light and energy are so bright that spirit believe i'm the light into Heaven. And when i sall all spirit, i mean ALL spirit. Religion has brainwashed us all into believing in demons, the devil and hell. I have two Angels ( as we refer to them as being, since humans created words and speech, this is what we call them) They are energy. I speak with them on a daily basis and have asked these questions in many different forms so i get the correct answers. There are no such things as demon, the devil or hell. They do not exist. There are two levels of Heaven, upper and lower. Everyone goes to Heaven. There is no purgatory or dark place or burning fire of hell. What there is, is just another plain of existence,  of which is right next to ours, but not everyone can or is meant to see it. I being a medium was given a gift to see it. Lots of mediums can, but not all. We all serve a different purpose. If you are having bad dreams and trouble sleep it's because you have led yourself into believing all this BS that has been brainwashed into your head. LET IT GO, it's not real.

I've never watched horror movies, I'm not a fan; also I'm agnostic and dont have a stance on our afterlife. All I know is this being has horns and talons so it has the appearance of what people believe as a demon. I do not know what these dreams could possibly mean due to them coming to me every few months with the same being in all of them.

as long as you keep believing in them they will keep reappearing to you in them. There is no such thing as a devil. Just let it go. These are things caused by your ego. once you let go of these ideas, they will stop. but if you keep he idea of them in your mind you will never be rid of them.. i see spirit all day everyday. they are people like you and me. Our souls are energy created by God from a part of him. Which, makes our souls divine energy. So since we are all created by God with a divine soul, then where would a devil come from beings that God created everything. devils, demons are created through fear in order to control you, and from the sounds of it, they have you well under control. you need to let it go.
Sorry, FreakShow. I can't agree. Wrip, it is highly unlikely that anything overly demonic or devil-centric is closing its firm grasp around you. Take your time. Look at the possibilities and cross them off the list of things it could be, carefully.
Don't just think about it and cross off a list, but go through the proper medical and psychiatric, then the proper electrical and environmental factors, then you can get closer to figuring out whether it really is paranormal. You shouldn't be too concerned. These kinds of things could really end up being 1 in hundreds of thousands.

FreakShow, what proof do you have that the Devil does not exist? The Devil and demons have been in folklore for hundreds of thousands of years, and can be found in non-Christian religions around the globe. I'm not sure what kind of argument you're making, because you seem to be assuming the existence of the Christian God, but then refute the existence of one of his closest angels that he loved most.

How about you start another thread in Angels and Demons, and explain your argument for the non-existence of hell and the Devil. Maybe we can work through it a bit. And yes, I read that "Devil, Demons, Hell" post, but there wasn't any argument there. I think we'll need some more detail.