Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Face
I never paid to much attention to it at first, but I had a very uneasy feeling at our new house we just moved in to. It was old, and was not taken good care of. But it was the only house in the area that was available. I was only 11 at the time, the oldest out of four, and when I asked my siblings if they felt like someone was watching them, they told me that they felt it too. Something was very wrong with this house. Even the way it was built made me uneasy. It happened around 2 am in the morning, the morning after Halloween, ironically enough. My brother came into my room crying asking where my mom was. I said she was probably downstairs watching tv with my dad or in her room. I asked him what was wrong and he said he didn't want to talk about it. He left, and I was alone once again. I would say about 3 minutes passed, although I could be wrong. But I was struck with the feeling of someone watching me again. I turned over, and it was my brother. Only, He was facing away from me. I asked him if something was wrong, and how did he get into my room with out me hearing the door open. No reply. I was about to get up when this thing turned to me and it had no face. I didn't pay much attention to the detail of it, but now that I recall it was see through, and what would have been skin was pasty white. I still don't know what this thing was. I don't believe it is a ghost, because my brother is alive and well. And it was not a person. This was not the only encounter in this house, I saw orbs and shadows, but this was by far my clearest memory.
Study parasomnias
Parasomnias are a category of sleep disorders that involve abnormal movements, behaviors, emotions, perceptions, and dreams that occur while falling asleep, sleeping, between sleep stages, or during arousal from sleep.
Interesting story, sadly I can’t offer any solid answers. UNR could be correct in a skeptical point of view it can easily be written off as a hallucination or false memory perhaps, but some things are just unexplainable Ghost
 The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. And I have promises to keep. Miles to go before I sleep. 
~*~*~Psych Butterfly~*~*~

(12-18-2017, 07:33 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: Study parasomnias
Parasomnias are a category of sleep disorders that involve abnormal movements, behaviors, emotions, perceptions, and dreams that occur while falling asleep, sleeping, between sleep stages, or during arousal from sleep.

I appreciate the notion, and I will look into it. But I was wide awake. It was very real.