Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The meaning of religions, a summary from a paranormal point of view
Hello everybody,

the purpose of this threat is to encourage reflection. To direct thoughts and feelings to specific topics that, in my opinion, are no longer taken into modern discussions.

What are the basis of religions?

At first only the belief in supernatural and omnipotent being/s, which have made us pretend to act and think like they want, if we do not want to go to hell and want to endure endless pains. On the other hand, we come to the paradise when we behave well and do what they want.

Most Religions also tell us how the world was created and how it will end (usually in an armagedon).
So far so good.

What is the basis of our faith?

The human will to find the causes of everything.

Now we have to go into that a little further:

Even a little child will ask as soon as he is aware of himself why things are like they are.
"Dad/Mom, why can planes fly?"
"Dad/Mom, why can we not fly?"
"Dad/Mom, what is a war?"

Simple questions whose correct answer, however, would overwhelm a child. That's why we fall back on simplistic metaphor at least to clarify the basic principles:

"My son/daughter planes fly because they have wings like birds"
"My son/daughter we can not fly because we didn't have wings"
"My son/daughter war is when bad people want to hurt good people"

Of course, we always be aware that as the child grows older, it will find the right answers.

We also make pretenses that we consider important for the survival of the child, even if the child does not understand it himself:

"never across the street alone"
"never go with a stranger"
"do your homework diligently"

We know that children can be curious and therefore we have to protect children from themselves until they are old enough to decide for themselves. And when they are old enough, they will understand why we had to simplify everything.

First and foremost, it's not about explaining the world to children, it's about making room for them to develop.

Maybe you will ask now yourself what does all this have to do with religions and with the paranormal?

In my opinion it is the same:

First and foremost, it's not about explaining the world to humans, it's about making room for them to develop. And when they are old enough, they will understand why we had to simplify everything.

Let us put ourselves in the people of the past.
We do not know anything about the universe, we know nothing about the sun, moon and stars, we do not know anything about atoms, bacteria and so many people can not even read and write.

Now imagine Jesus, Mohammed, or Buddha for example would come with the following message:

"Chapter one of the new evangelia: Subatomic particles and their behavior in the atomic model...."

As I wrote: First and foremost, it's not about explaining the world to humans, it's about making room for them to develop. And when they are old enough, they will understand why we had to simplify everything.

So they want to protect us? What do they want to protect against? Maybe would be a question now.

This is the point where the paranormal comes in. And from here it is only fair to write that it is up to each one to believe me or not.

Paranormal activities also existed earlier. It is not a product of our days. Only the term "paranormal" is modern. In earlier times it was apt to be called a kind of message of their gods.

And what do These supernatural beings want?
Energy in form of emotions.
With our uncontrolled belief in these beings, we made them stronger.
But this is not enough: I will not continue to explain that more detailled, but what do you think how many emotions a person sends out of being brutally sacrificed in the name of the gods?

The ancient Romans, ancient greeks, ancient Germans, ancient meso-americans they all have systematical sacrified humans. And of course, to sacrifice the enemy is better than to sacrify your own children.

All religions have one thing in common: to fight the brutal Superstition, which only made this beeings stronger.

I do not say we should all become strictly religious again. Who said something like this did not understand what I really wanted to say:

You can never understand a religion on its own and if you take it literally. Religions can only be understood if we look closely at what was before, what was after and for whom it was written.

Best regards