Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do ouiji boards work for me and not my friends?
I have recently started focusing on my spirituality for about six months. I have a friend who has always been into her spirituality. About three or four years ago. Me my best friend (grace) her brother (Cody, a Christian) and her bf (Stewart) were all hanging out in my room. Grace started going on about making a ouiji board and trying it . and myself, I didn't believe that it would work. So I said OK. We made one, lit a candle, and turned the lights off . but stewert wanted nothing to do with it so he sat out. Me, grace, and Cody all put our fingers on the board and opened it. I was the one to talk I said "is anyone there" it went to "yes" at this point we were all going on about "who moved it . was it u" and at this point I started to realize it was real, noone was moving it. I then continued, and asked the name and it said "vado" I said "how old r u " he said "6" I said "when were u born" he said "10-4" I then didn't know what to aske and grace says "ask it how it died" and then I did. "How did u die" I said ,and u hear Stewart from the background "you shouldn't have asked that" he said. As the board went to the letter "u" we then freaked out and tore up the board before saying goodbye, made a new one, we asked if vado was still here, then he said yes and goodbye. After this I looked it all up and I believe his name is Samuel Miguel vado and he died early 1900s . I don't know why he thought I kileed him. And after I vowed to never touch another ouiji board again. Since then, I have had friends try (my best friend Bailey is very spiritual) and she has a ouiji board but it has never worked for her. Grace has tried since then and it hasn't worked. I also accidentally called a spirit who was a sad little girl when using a pendulum one night. Why did the ouiji board work for me and not for my friends ? They all want me to try BC it worked for me but I'm terrified of it. Is it the same reason I called upon the little girl. My sisterhood thinks it's BC my light shines so bright in the spirit realm. But I don't want to do the ouiji again BC I know it'll work and they know too so that's why they push me, this all happened when I was about 14 I am 19 now and much more educated in all of it but I still fear it terribly

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experience with Ouiji Boards and advice to others efournier 24 12,926 07-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Last Post: MrsMultiTasker