Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Hunting Stuff for PC ???
I am actually searching for a white noise TV recorder some freeware on the net for pc and they is no way to find a moon phase freeware please help me ... ?!? Icontexto-emoticons-14-032x032
Well, I dont know where you looked but I just did a Google search for "moon phase freeware" and see quite a few listed. Perhaps you can try that and find what you are looking for

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
You can find everything you are looking for online with a simple search... and most is free. You can find downloadable along with the many web based moon phases.
Now not sure what a white noise tv recorder is?
You can find white noise generators though not sure why you want to create confusion. Now as far as a white noise TV recorder? Record tv with no antenna. You will get white noise audibly and snow visually.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Sometime i wounder if i have a real connection and or if my browser is hacked to death i have received over 400 friend request in this week only woundering if they want me to pass my time accepting friends request and ... etc etc etc please ask me help me help you help me ... Icontexto-emoticons-04-032x032

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New equipment? EDI Ghost Hunting Meter with EMF, Temperature and Geophone UglyNRude 0 1,167 09-04-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Post: UglyNRude
  Ghost Hunting Tools of the Trade? UglyNRude 3 1,780 06-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Fair_Luminary
  Testing every ghost-hunting app UglyNRude 5 3,567 10-16-2015, 11:48 PM
Last Post: The Necromancer
  Five Stupid Things About Ghost Hunting UglyNRude 2 2,156 09-29-2015, 05:18 AM
  Ghost hunting equipment debunked UglyNRude 38 18,278 06-27-2014, 07:27 AM