Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today I Identified Use of Liquid Crystal Holographic Technology by a Reptilian
Wink 
Captured - Today I Identified Use of Liquid Crystal Holographic Technology by a Reptilian or Hybrid

I looked at a male walking and looking away from me, and he vocalized a sound at the same time. He did this intentionally to demonstrate his ability to sense someone looking at him. I've seen this type of behavior before with other males. I have observed this technology in use, decloak and cloak. I have felt this technology with my hand during handshakes. This technology is addressed in videos by others. I have published recordings on YouTube of various ways to identify this holographic technology in use.
(12-09-2017, 11:00 AM)Alert Wrote: Captured - Today I Identified Use of Liquid Crystal Holographic Technology by a Reptilian or Hybrid

I looked at a male walking and looking away from me, and he vocalized a sound at the same time. He did this intentionally to demonstrate his ability to sense someone looking at him. I've seen this type of behavior before with other males. I have observed this technology in use, decloak and cloak. I have felt this technology with my hand during handshakes. This technology is addressed in videos by others. I have published recordings on YouTube of various ways to identify this holographic technology in use.

Does publishing recordings on YouTube make you an expert on holographic technology use? If so, could you explain what liquid crystal technology is? I have a feeling that, when you do, you'll see exactly why it is unlikely that you "felt" anything at all, during a handshake.

Lastly, you leered at a man, and he made a sound. Either A) He did see you, in a very normal/natural way. (I probably would have noticed someone leering at me, and tried to be polite by not mentioning/coughing the awkwardness off) This would be psychology at work, not lizard people.

Or B) He wasn't looking in your direction at all, so he couldn't have noticed you. Also, he really did have to cough or talk on his bluetooth or something. Did he literally yell "I see you! I know you saw my secret!"? I doubt that. haha
Just try to relax. Be alert when you walk down the street. Don't get hit by a car, but don't always think everyone is always out to get you. This might be the last time I reply to the OP of a thread like this, as I don't want to feed the delusions with attention. Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Products Of Human Technology? CareTaker 7 4,967 04-24-2009, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Haunted