Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams of nuclear attacks?
I am asking those who know they are clarvoiant and have dreams, visions and premonitions, if you have ever had powerful dreams of nuclear attacks or nuclear war? I have had extremely vivid dreams all my life of seeing nuclear weapons being used in acts of war, and I had one a couple of years ago of seeing a nuclear explosion in a place in America, and in the dream I was watching it being reported on television. It wasn't like WW3 happening, but it was a devastating explosion and shocking like September 11th was, but even more devastating. I am not saying that it is a premonition and I truly hope it isn't. But the vividness of the dream was the same as real premonitions that I have had.
So you watch the news or read facebook and see it full of two unstable leaders talking about nukes. The seed was planted in your mind so to dream about it isn't anything unusual. But of course in your beliefs you want to believe its a premonition.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(12-01-2017, 10:45 PM)jlitt Wrote: I am asking those who know they are clarvoiant and have dreams, visions and premonitions, if you have ever had powerful dreams of nuclear attacks or nuclear war? I have had extremely vivid dreams all my life of seeing nuclear weapons being used in acts of war, and I had one a couple of years ago of seeing a nuclear explosion in a place in America, and in the dream I was watching it being reported on television. It wasn't like WW3 happening, but it was a devastating explosion and shocking like September 11th was, but even more devastating. I am not saying that it is a premonition and I truly hope it isn't. But the vividness of the dream was the same as real premonitions that I have had.

Good Morning,
I actually have had a dream similar to this in the last 2 months about 3 times, first one was about planes flying over my house but rockets going off like fireworks but soon realized they were not fireworks but true rockets and running into your home, or at least running from diserray. The other was colorful things in the sky which looked like planets big circle but colorful and got closer. but the first one of running and taking cover and planes and rockets very real.

I to hope not what I think it is but youre not alone.

C.J