Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My premonitions
I have recently discovered that I am a clairvoyant, and it has been a transforming experience. I have had the typical clairvoyance happening my whole life but I never understood what it was until someone that was aware of what clairvoyance is told me that I had it, and I have been learning more about it and trying to get better so I can get some practical use out of it for my spiritual life. That being said I have had many vivid dreams in my life that were premonitions. I once had a dream of a coworker who got killed at work that happened a couple of months later in perfect detail. I also had another similar dream in 2003 of that poor old man in Santa Monica who ran into the crowd of people at the farmers market. I dreamed of being in the passengers seat as it happened, it was so vivid that I was shaken when i woke up. That day I found out that it had happened for real. I have had other extremely vivid dreams that have not happened yet, though some that I hope dont, especially the one of my wife confessing to a couple of affairs. I also had a dream of me and my son walking into the afterlife together with the most beautiful sound of singing, I assume were angels. That is one that i hope is not a result of a tragedy but I hope to spend the afterlife with him.
So...was there a question? Comment? Concern? I don't understand what I was intended to read just now. Is this a sales pitch? Are you trying to find people to perform your clairvoyance for?
(11-28-2017, 04:18 PM)KaelisRa Wrote: So...was there a question? Comment? Concern? I don't understand what I was intended to read just now. Is this a sales pitch? Are you trying to find people to perform your clairvoyance for?

No, I just shared my experience for anyone who might find it interesting. Some folks enjoy reading other people's experiences out of curiosity. But it doesnt take a physic to notice your snarky attitude.
You might find this interesting
http://interfaithsociety.org/visions.html
(11-29-2017, 05:19 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: You might find this interesting
http://interfaithsociety.org/visions.html

Dont get me wrong, I am a very skeptical person, I discern and question even when I am sold on something. I was a very devout Christian for over 20 years and I always challenged and asked the hard questions and investigated, but I always was open minded enough and willing to follow truth wherever it led me. As for premonitions, I cannot deny it, cold hard proof was revealed to me, even though I cant prove it, I got more than enough that I know for certain and I personally cant deny it, no matter if anybody else on earth agrees with me, and I dont care because that makes no difference. I am very skeptical of anybody else who claims these kinds of things with the exception of my dad who has experienced so much more things at a way more powerful level, but he has always refused to embrace his gifts and he brushes it off out of manly pride. I have that same manly pride too to some degree but I am more open minded and I will embrace my small gift in hopes that I can learn to use it so I can find a practical purpose and use for it in my life. It has already revived my spiritual life which was in a state of limbo.
(11-28-2017, 11:43 PM)jlitt Wrote: No, I just shared my experience for anyone who might find it interesting. Some folks enjoy reading other people's experiences out of curiosity. But it doesnt take a physic to notice your snarky attitude.

I choose not to push my point. hahaha.

As a devout Christian of 20 years, you should be able to see why people might get snarky with the post you made. It came straight out of left-field, almost as if you were begging someone to challenge you. Trust me, you will find people to challenge beliefs here. We try to do it in nice and non-confrontational ways, but we still challenge beliefs.

Adversity is the only way anyone can streamline what they think is right.
(11-29-2017, 01:11 PM)KaelisRa Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 11:43 PM)jlitt Wrote: No, I just shared my experience for anyone who might find it interesting. Some folks enjoy reading other people's experiences out of curiosity. But it doesnt take a physic to notice your snarky attitude.

I choose not to push my point. hahaha.

As a devout Christian of 20 years, you should be able to see why people might get snarky with the post you made. It came straight out of left-field, almost as if you were begging someone to challenge you. Trust me, you will find people to challenge beliefs here. We try to do it in nice and non-confrontational ways, but we still challenge beliefs.

Adversity is the only way anyone can streamline what they think is right.

I am sorry that you got the impression that I was looking for a challenge or anything to that nature, that never crossed my mind for second. My only reason for posting that was sharing my experience for those like myself who come on here to read other's posts to learn a little more and to see if I can relate to their story. I used to be all about defending Christianity and have had thousands of online discussions doing so. The whole game of my religion is the right one and everybody who doesnt believe will go to hell is one of the things that made me abandon that notion, and step away from Christianity. I am very open to being challenged on what I believe because I do that myself many hours a day in my head, because when I investigate something I usually get consumed in it and obsessed with learning more and getting answers. I have no desire to prove that I am right because I am very content on acknowledging that I simply dont know beyond my own experiences and the small clues that God has given me personally. I am embracing what little I have been given in order to hopefully find the answers about God and the afterlife that I really want to know. I am not trying to establish any belief system, I only want to get cloaer to God and not be a part of religion that divides people against each other. I warn anybody who wants to challenge me on what I believe, I believe in very little with any certainty, and at this point it wont be a deep philosophical exchange on my part because I dont have much to go on. And I will not play the game of being condescending and act like those who dont believe what I believe are idiots and clueless. I will treat you the way I want to be treated, and I will check out of the discussion if I feel like I am being disrespected and patronized.
(11-29-2017, 02:31 PM)jlitt Wrote: My only reason for posting that was sharing my experience for those like myself who come on here to read other's posts to learn a little more and to see if I can relate to their story.

If you wish to learn a little more, why not come in with a question? Try asking someone else who lives with premonitions something related to what you experienced? See if maybe people can help you with things that could, potentially, grant you a higher level of certainty.

Taking you on your word, you will never progress in your ability without first starting to ask questions. Your original post was doing very little to further your own strengths. If you have such abilities that take practice, shouldn't everything related to premonitions be working to benefit your power in some way? It just seems a waste to start a thread and immediately shut out any discourse.
(11-29-2017, 02:54 PM)KaelisRa Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 02:31 PM)jlitt Wrote: My only reason for posting that was sharing my experience for those like myself who come on here to read other's posts to learn a little more and to see if I can relate to their story.

If you wish to learn a little more, why not come in with a question? Try asking someone else who lives with premonitions something related to what you experienced? See if maybe people can help you with things that could, potentially, grant you a higher level of certainty.

Taking you on your word, you will never progress in your ability without first starting to ask questions. Your original post was doing very little to further your own strengths. If you have such abilities that take practice, shouldn't everything related to premonitions be working to benefit your power in some way? It just seems a waste to start a thread and immediately shut out any discourse.
You are having preconceived notions of my intentions and what I have done prior to this forum as if you assume I have just woke up from a dream and started sharing things out of thin air. You fail to realize that I am a thinker and nothing comes from me without being well thought out. I am not here to find a way to follow because I dont know anybody here personally, especially enough to come forth with expectations that I can believe their words as "gospel' truth. I do research with caution, I am listening to what I read and watch, I have a source who is a paranormal investigator that I have asked questions, but even then I dont just put blind trust in what he says. Like I said, I am on this forum to read stories and tell a few, not here to become a forum disciple who needs reassurance or a guide to follow, nor here to prove something. If you dont like my thread then move on. I dont need a petty critique from someone who doesnt have a clue about me and is trying to be the thought police.
Have to love the agree with me or move off my thread. This is a discussion forum and people are going to disagree with you.

Now I wasn't going to say it but I believe like so many I see on facebook posting for attention.

Then the using a paranormal investigator for a reference? MOST have no clue what they are doing. Why not invite them here for a few discussions?
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.