Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psb7
Can any one help new to this . Can using a psb7 spirtbox at home bring spirts in your home that dont leave after the session finished
Stop watching tv paranormal shows. A psb does not contact spirits, Its a broken radio. Now of course try testing it, have someone drive while you use it on an expressway. Common sense and critical thinking.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(11-16-2017, 12:01 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: Stop watching tv paranormal shows. A psb does not contact spirits, Its a broken radio. Now of course try testing it, have someone drive while you use it on an expressway. Common sense and critical thinking.

1st of all i have tryed it and it does work hence y i wrote the post . I was just woundering if any 1 else had trouble .
Then by all means cash in on being the first to prove it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pr...paranormal
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Before u doubt it have u even tryed
(11-17-2017, 09:10 AM)Melx Wrote: Before u doubt it have u even tryed

Yes I tried them, and actually took time to study them. Its a broken radio, nothing more and when people die they do not suddenly develop magical abilities to control radio frequencies. As I suggested to you ride with someone on the expressway and use it. You might get a clue.
Do you even know the history of the sb? It started as a franks box created to talk to aliens. It was meant to be played with multiple white noise generators. The inventor claimed it takes up to three years to develop your hearing to pull out voices. He was known as the purple princess.
R.I.P. Frank
We both have diffrent views about it it does work
(11-17-2017, 11:57 AM)Melx Wrote: We both have diffrent views about it it does work

Then prove it and be the first to prove supernatural exists.... so many rewards are offered.
(11-17-2017, 09:10 AM)Melx Wrote: Before u doubt it have u even tryed

Hi Melx,

my two cents on this is a big YES!!!.....I was doing EVP for 2 months in my home back in 2015, just those two months and I'm still dealing with the fallout

so yeah....it could happen.....something you really want to consider

I don't think it's really where you use the spirit box though that's all that important.....its more just drawing attention to yourself.

I started doing EVPs at my home, but when I tried doing them at work, I heard the same voices there.....I was being followed constantly.....heck....one time I did an EVP session while I was driving......heard the same voices then to

it's like lighting yourself up like a beacon I think
So of course its magic as people from the other side can talk ... but how? no voice box once the body is gone?
Then of course ignore audio pareidolia after all we want to believe there is life after death.
http://hearinglosshelp.com/blog/apopheni...-syndrome/