Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You Believe Black Magic Can Work?
08-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Do You Believe Black Magic Can Work?
The title says it all.

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2009, 05:59 PM
RE: Do You Believe Black Magic Can Work?
I believe people believe it will work. If somebody thinks they're cursed, in their eyes they're cursed.
08-31-2009, 06:15 PM
I agree you have to believe in it to think it works. If you don't believe in it then you will not experience anything.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
08-31-2009, 06:16 PM
Yes I do. I've seen it happen, and I have seen what happens when someone manipulates things to go their way with the intention of hurting others. Anything that is put out there by someone will come back and it will be three times what was sent out. That's my opinion based on what I have seen.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
08-31-2009, 06:19 PM
(08-31-2009 06:15 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  I agree you have to believe in it to think it works. If you don't believe in it then you will not experience anything.

Yeah. It's like if you think you have bad luck, you're going to have bad luck aren't you.
08-31-2009, 06:20 PM
(08-31-2009 06:19 PM)Bracket Wrote:  
(08-31-2009 06:15 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  I agree you have to believe in it to think it works. If you don't believe in it then you will not experience anything.

Yeah. It's like if you think you have bad luck, you're going to have bad luck aren't you.

I believe this....... coming from experience.

"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel...

Taz
08-31-2009, 08:34 PM
ok I would like to suggest some thing to this if you have to believe in this before it can happen then how come some ppl that has been affected by this kind of thing that knew nothing of the person or their beliefs but yet it still affected them for one thing here is a story I heard a while back maybe you all heard it too.
There was a girl who had been wanting this one certain apt building and she used black magic to get rid of the old man who was living in it and he did not know her at all. She killed him so it was said due to the spell that was found is the way he died. But she must have messed some thing up in the spell due to her not knowing how to do it right because one week after she killed him and moved into the apt she died the same way. So that would show that you do not have to believe in it for it to happen or do you that is always the question. I believe that you do not have to believe it too affect you.
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM
Yes, I believe in black magic and no I don't think that you have to believe in it for it to be used on you. Of course, if you're the one trying to use it then you'd probably believe in it or you wouldn't be using it in the first place.

And, say what you will, but I do not believe that just thinking positive all the time makes every thing all fine and dandy. Some people just have a cloud of bad luck following them around and no amount of positive, happy thoughts can change that.

I don't know, maybe it's karma from another life coming back to bite them in the back side. Maybe, it's a curse, but some people can't seem to get ahead no matter how hard they try. And, then you have others that just have everything fall right into their laps.

Paranormal Q&A
08-31-2009, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2009 08:40 PM by Bracket.)
Slone

Are you sure that's a true story?
Haunted

Do you know anybody who has really bad luck who refuses to believe it and believes they have good luck?
08-31-2009, 08:52 PM
Yeah, Bracket, some of my best friends. Everything was always going wrong for them, no matter what came up it wouldn't work out, every time it seemed they were going to get a good break, it fell through. They decided that "positive thinking" would make it all better and for several months they'd say "it's going to work out" "it's going to be fine" "we're going to start doing better" blah blah blah. Did it help matters, NO!

Paranormal Q&A

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  strange occurrences from a black magic spell angie291 5 5,318 02-09-2014 07:45 PM
Last Post: Itheblaze
  The lure and power of black magic monster_magnet 12 6,407 03-15-2012 05:52 PM
Last Post: jeff
  Black Magic Book mamakoolaid 16 8,135 04-06-2009 11:43 AM
Last Post: Queen Icess