Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a dream.
Wink 
I fell asleep with a pain and third eye meditation video played. It played on my headphones for 7 hours. I slept all night for the first time. But in my sleep, I was living out an entire day. Don't know if it was my life, or someone else's. I have a few gifts. Not here to gloat, as they have come with a very high cost. Being in the light even once is costly, we'll I been there thrice. But this dream, was very very detailed. I could see the grass around me, I could feel the sunlight on my skin, as I walked through the grass.I cant remember most of the dream, but when I think of it, I get cold chills through my body, as if I can still feel the day I lived in my dream, even in waking state. I can still feel and see parts of the land and nature I seen in my dream. So, what was it, a premonition of where I will be, or was I living out a murder, and I was just shown exactly where the body was? My problem is, messages I get during waking state are all different, meaning I have every spirit trying to contact me different ways, and get confused on what the messages mean in the first place.I get words, I get clear pictures now, and I get visions, some detailed, some pictures of people who lived long ago. I get detailed dreams of what my future holds, and I share it with my wife, so it comes true, I get validation. I am new here, but I am simply here to relay my thoughts, as people mostly think I'm crazy. D
(11-02-2017, 01:20 PM)Double D1980 Wrote: I fell asleep with a pain and third eye meditation video played. It played on my headphones for 7 hours. I slept all night for the first time. But in my sleep, I was living out an entire day. Don't know if it was my life, or someone else's. I have a few gifts. Not here to gloat, as they have come with a very high cost. Being in the light even once is costly, we'll I been there thrice. But this dream, was very very detailed. I could see the grass around me, I could feel the sunlight on my skin, as I walked through the grass.I cant remember most of the dream, but when I think of it, I get cold chills through my body, as if I can still feel the day I lived in my dream, even in waking state. I can still feel and see parts of the land and nature I seen in my dream. So, what was it, a premonition of where I will be, or was I living out a murder, and I was just shown exactly where the body was? My problem is, messages I get during waking state are all different, meaning I have every spirit trying to contact me different ways, and get confused on what the messages mean in the first place.I get words, I get clear pictures now, and I get visions, some detailed, some pictures of people who lived long ago. I get detailed dreams of what my future holds, and I share it with my wife, so it comes true, I get validation. I am new here, but I am simply here to relay my thoughts, as people mostly think I'm crazy. D

Hi there...

Frankly, I don't know if you're going to read this, but I'll ask anyway;

You didn't very specific in describing the environment in your dream. So where were you in there, exactly? My guess it'd be an empty grassland or sort. Am I correct...?